Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Idol Lovers' Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol Lovers' Thread (245 Views)

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Lovers' Thread by Amerengues2: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Without mincing words, this season is one of the most competitive if not the most competitive. It is disheartening to see that what is being portrayed by the world about Nigerians is the negativity part. We have got so many talents.

I will like to hear you opinions about the contestants.
As for me, I will reel out favourite contestants with no bias.

1) Jordan

The 22 year old Kaduna based basketballer and singer. He has a very good voice and he is my favourite alongside Glory. His voice is doubt one of the hottest in the tournament. I can only hope he can pull it through as the competition is fierce

2) Itohan

After hearing her sing, I know that this 17 year old singer is destined to be in the finals. Voice is too strong for her physique and age. She has been killing her auditions and I already saw that she is one of the favourites of the judges. Too bad I discovered her late.

3) Zadok

He finally gained the deserved attention after the duet. He is versatile with a very good voice dexterity. I can bet on him to perform any day. His reeves, composure, and his effortless singing will take him far provided he doesn't over impresss

4) Isioma

Isioma proved me wrong as she brought it out massively. I earlier thought she had it easy without much assessment by the judges but she is unarguably the best performer. The ghetto girl with the butty swag. She is presently being touted as one of the key winners

5) Progress

The first to the last audition by Progress has sent tongues wagging lyrically for the young chap. If he remains on this ascendancy, he might make the top 5 and who knows, win it as he is a very good and technical singer. I can already hear him being tagged the sensation of this season. Watch out!

6) David.

He isn't my favourite but I wouldn't doubt if he eventually turns out the winner because this show is about merit and he's got what he takes to win. After the duet, you can safely conclude is indeed a worthy contestant to bag the prize.

7) Remi

Remi seems to have the best experience out of the contestants as he has auditioned in great shows eg South Africa as one amongst many members of a choir. He only needs to take a leading role because he is too good than how he has carried himself. He is no doubt a star. I think his experience easily places him above most of his pairs.

cool Faith.

I didn't notice her until I went back and I found her to be an interesting singer. I wish she could go farther than top 6. Her voice is unique and has seen her through. I wish her all the best.

9) Glory.

She is my number 1 favourite. Perhaps, being favourite doesn't hand you the golden prize. She needs to exude confidence to commensurate with the sonorous voice she's had. She needs a lot of attention to make her great else, she wouldn't make it to the finals. She needs to augment that wonderful and powerful voice with performance. Glory!!!!!!

10) Paulyn/Gold

What's your take? Who is your favourite contestants?

I see these guys as the slow poison that might eat through the stage. Though they are underdogs but could eventually get the needed attention.

What do you guys think? Share your opinions.

Mature opinions....no abusive words and respect other people's opinions. I think it's a competition and bias sets in sometimes but it shouldn't cloud objectivity that the show so demands.

Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Hear My Story By El’lito / This Will Be Beneficial To You / “i’ll Never Give Up On My Dreams” – Netizens React As They Realize Asake Was Onc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.