Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS (580 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good evening blessed soul
I had a dream last night that I was given and already peeled plantain by a lady evangelist to eat,so I collected it from her and I ate it,she now said to me in the dream that "indeed u needed more of this(plantain)for cleansing,but keep to that first as we will be supporting you with prayer.

In real life I don't know the woman,but in the dream it felt like I know her to be a lady evangelist,plus the dream featured the church I use to attend when I was a teen, that CAC WOSEN AGEGE LAGOS, and what does she mean by we will be supporting you with prayer, like who are the WE? IN A NUTSHELL GUYS WHAT DOES THE ENTIRE DREAM MEANS
NO INSULTS PLEASE, I HAVE COME WITH A BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN ON MY CHEST SINCE MORNING.

PLEASE ALL YE GREAT PROPHET IN THE HOUSE KINDLY DECODE THIS DREAM FOR ME
THANKS
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Puremind1225: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2022
Do you think your dreams come true?
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by azammi(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Baba post your dream here you’ll get reply ASAP. https://www.nairaland.com/3624365/dreams-explained/174#3624365.5598
Starryleeyah01:
I had a dream last night that I was given and already peeled plantain by a lady evangelist to eat,so I collected it from her and I ate it,she now said to me in the dream that "indeed u needed more of this(plantain)for cleansing,but keep to that first as we will be supporting you with prayer.

In real life I don't know the woman,but in the dream it felt like I know her to be a lady evangelist,plus the dream featured the church I use to attend when I was a teen, that CAC WOSEN AGEGE LAGOS, and what does she mean by we will be supporting you with prayer, like who are the WE? IN A NUTSHELL GUYS WHAT DOES THE ENTIRE DREAM MEANS
NO INSULTS PLEASE, I HAVE COME WITH A BURDEN THAT HAS BEEN ON MY CHEST SINCE MORNING.

THANKS
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Puremind1225:
Do you think your dreams come true?

80% of time
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by ChocolateWine(f): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Starryleeyah01:

80% of time

60% demons loading......

To be warned...
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:

60% demons loading......

To be warned...

Explain better sis
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by luwiizy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Starryleeyah01:

THANKS

Separate yourself from religion and fear

Then understanding will come, until you do that.. confusion will never stop coming

3 Likes

Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:18am On Mar 10, 2022
100%

luwiizy:

Separate yourself from religion and fear

Then understanding will come, until you do that.. confusion will never stop coming
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by fineboynl(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2022
Plantain meaning is sexual, infertility and reproduction.

If the dreamer is a woman it makes it more positive and easy to Interpret.

The circumstances of the dream and the things in your life currently would determine the meaning.

Are you looking for a child or something? Or are you looking for a boyfriend/ husband?

Lastly but eating in the dream is not always good. It can be an affliction.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Blue86(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
It is simple.

You need cleansing, you were given via the fruit.

Saying we will be praying for you means she and her prayer partners are supporting you in prayers, because of what God revealed to them about you that needs prayer.

You should be happy.
And not listen to those who don't know the concept of dreams

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blue86:
It is simple.

You need cleansing, you were given via the fruit.

Saying we will be praying for you means she and her prayer partners are supporting you in prayers, because of what God revealed to them about you that needs prayer.

You should be happy.
And not listen to those who don't know the concept of dreams

Thank you Soo much
Was wondering if All was well.
Agian day before yesterday I dream of seeing a man in white rob praying and declaring into people then the man pointed at me that child? I now said yes I want it to be a boy
Then the man now imploy me to pray well that my spiritual group doesn't want me to have one,that although my result is at hand but I need to pray well

So I woke up fr the dream only to check my phone behold at the point I woke of from the dream the time was 3:00am midnight, I was afraid to even pray though I manage to state my wish to God.
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
fineboynl:
Plantain is meaning is sexual, infertility and reproduction.

I'd the dreamer is a woman it means it makes it more positive and easy to Interpret.

The circumstances of the dream and the things in your life currently would determine the meaning.

Are you looking for a child or something? Or are you looking for a boyfriend/ husband?

Lastly but eating in the dream is not always good. It can be an affliction.

Yeah I am believing God for the fruit of the womb
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Starryleeyah01:

THANKS

Eyah, don't let all these "great" prophets manipulate your life, there's nothing great about them. i will share some post i saw online recently, hope it helps.

Iyke Oriaku, and I saw that it would minister since e deliverance to some people:
I Termed it:
LET NOT SATAN GIVE YOU PRAYER POINT
—————

The first day in my life that I dreamt and saw myself in my primary school, playing with my mates...
Satan told me that that was a sign that I needed deliverance from the spirit of backwardness ...

But I shut him up and told him that the dream means that God will soon bless me to the point that I will go and rebuild that St Silas Community Primary School, Old Umuahia...

He told me that those people that hate me are the ones projecting delay to me ...

But I told him that my intercessors are the ones praying for God to prosper me ...

I told him that I will not pray to cast and bind anything... and I didn't...

4 days after, in Abuja with my wife, she got a call from Belgium embassy that I have been given visa to Belgium after 3 months of application ...

And since that day, my life has not known any backwardness...

Friends, I refuse that Satan will be the one giving me prayer topic...

Unfortunately, many believers are still looking for deliverance from the things they have the power to determine the outcome...

The Bible says that Adam was so enthroned that whatever he called those animals became their names ...

And inside me is living a more glorious Adam..

Which means, any interpretation I give to anything is what it will become ..

I wish you will function in this mindset, you will render Satan helpless in your life...

I don't know what they are telling you, but If I see snail in my dream, i will interprete it that God wants me to start enjoying expensive meats ..,

Because where I come from, snails are very expensive... lol ...

Your thought life is stronger than your prayer life ...

After your prayers, God depends on your thoughts to produce the answers to you ...

Many believers are champions in prayer but in their thought life they are hostages...

I didn’t say you should not pray when you have a dream ...

But remember that God said that "as a man thinketh in his heart so is he..." ...

Jesus did not shed His blood for you to become a slave to dreams ..,

You have the power to determine the outcome of your dream, no matter how scary ...

False teachers will not like you to know this so that you wont stop running to them each time Satan wants to dribble you with dreams ...

If the church in my time will teach believers how powerful they are, Satan will record no success at all ...

With these few points of mine, I am here to tell you that "wherever the Word of a king is, there is power"...

And the Bible said that He has made us Kings and priests ...(Revelation 1:6)

When next Satan comes with such dreams, I hope you know what to do now? ...
Let us pray?
#copied.

1 Like

Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Starryleeyah01(f): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Image123:

Eyah, don't let all these "great" prophets manipulate your life, there's nothing great about them. i will share some post i saw online recently, hope it helps.

Hmmmm
Re: HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS by Blue86(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2022
It is well. Keep praying the more.
Starryleeyah01:

Thank you Soo much
Was wondering if All was well.
Agian day before yesterday I dream of seeing a man in white rob praying and declaring into people then the man pointed at me that child? I now said yes I want it to be a boy
Then the man now imploy me to pray well that my spiritual group doesn't want me to have one,that although my result is at hand but I need to pray well

So I woke up fr the dream only to check my phone behold at the point I woke of from the dream the time was 3:00am midnight, I was afraid to even pray though I manage to state my wish to God.

(1) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Set #JESUS Trend On Social Media / If Prayer(s) Is Not Effective,why Does Occult Members Avoid It. / The Igbo Became Christians By Coercion/force – Not By Inspiration Of The Holy Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.