Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 (18165 Views)

Russia Suspends Participation In Grain Deal After Ukrainian Attack / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 by Fideland(m): 1:25am On Mar 10, 2022
hey guys ,
if them like make them ban rice and beans....na only those weh get crytocurrency in their wallet go survive. If you need plenty of bitcoins for self send me an email or type please share with me through your phone to 09051111962 or email me at fidepayment@gmail.com
Re: Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 by emmyileri(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108
Have you heard of the temple mount? The Muslim called it Alaska mosque

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months / Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.