Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show (60450 Views)

Davido's 3 Baby Mamas, Chioma, Amanda, Sophia & Their Kids At His London 02 Show / Davido Calls Barca Star Depay On Live Video, Invites Him To His 02 Show (video) / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by wasiudvd(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Second baby loading, loadin-din-din-din-ding, loading
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lll
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by CoronaVirusPro: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
How about the 1st and 2nd Baby mama, they all went to fill up spaces O2 arena. Why must he only party with one of them

This is where hate springs up amongst family members
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Obagofixxy: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
skull miners go Don cry tire
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Antoeni(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Davido is a Man After God's Heart,
Son of Grace, Love, Mercy And Favour.
"We Rise By Lifting Others"
~Says Davido
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Joseph08(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Another baby loading if you know you know grin

Then from Assurance to Insurance grin

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by samwillyco1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
See money way Davido carry for neck
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Favemmzar200(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheSponSol:
I think they still like themselves

Meanwhile
please what app was that flyer made with

I love it wink
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by CoronaVirusPro: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Peace081:
Las las na Davido go marry Chioma

You have no idea about young fvckers

You will be amazed who he will settle with

Don't bring Tuface here, Tuface was far matured before it dawned on him. Davido still has years ahead to explore before he gets to maturity.
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by LegacyB: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Everyone deserves fun after a good hard work. But I hope we are not encouraging ritualistic manners with this abrasive display of wealth.
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by GlobalWay: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Secure your Soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by NoFucksToGive: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am really scared of promoting my song, because it will blow and I won't have my privacy again like Davido and chioma but I can't keep hiding my beautiful talent from the world guys check the link in my signature and listen thank you

I listened to your song bro . You tried... But your flow sounds too rudimentary as if you are talking, it has no harmony, you sound too separated from the beat maybe it's the mixing , alot of times it sounds as if you are running out of breath.

Bro why not go for some singing or voice training? The beat is cool though but even that didn't redeem the song bro .

Just my honest opinion

4 Likes

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by AleAirHub(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nice energy out there but your breath was almost stopping someone to enjoy your lyrics...
Keep it up...
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am really scared of promoting my song, because it will blow and I won't have my privacy again like Davido and chioma but I can't keep hiding my beautiful talent from the world guys check the link in my signature and listen thank you

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Allisgud: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Massiveglory:

Outside talking rubbish, nonsense and meaningless things, isn't there something meaningful you can do with for your life?
there must be a reason why this talk pains u
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Frenzy01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baba no Wan make water carry am dey go.. E quickly go beg am grin grin

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Nyascobar1414: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
chii8:
Hmmm..... some people will have heart attack ooooo when this two people finally weds.

Do you really think a young musician will tie down his life to one woman..
Think!
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Nyascobar1414: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha, davido might be afraid of marriage because some cheap girls have given him both male and female children, so what will he be seeking in marriage, any woman who is not God-fearing is relatively very cheap, forget this ones forming posh, they melt before big money and big car

Word!
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Siberia01:
tongue
Davido just made $4million from the show !!

He's actually richer than most highly paid players in the EPL
You say what? Davido is richer than the average EPL player?

$4m is not a huge money to the average EPL player

Or are you talking about Championship or League One?

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by derecho(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
She prolly hadn't proven that she's different from other babymamas.If he can get in between her legs like the other girls(babymamas inclusive) why should she be treated differently?
Optimistguy1969:
@davido, marry this gal na.

Wetin come dey stop you,?

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by meliziz12(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
They liked and still like each other. She is different from other of his baby Mama's cos he fell in love with her at a point. And Davido can't easily deny this.
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Nyascobar1414: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
A way of shifting the youths focus...
#we woke generation#
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by CSTRR: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na another belle go soon show.

Digging herself deeper into the baby mama trenches.
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by pokamessiah4real(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't normally see where I can make comment
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Iamdbull: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
AleAirHub:
Nice energy out there but your breath was almost stopping someone to enjoy your lyrics...
Keep it up...
Thanks alot man, I will try and improve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Iamdbull: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I listened to your song bro . You tried... But your flow sounds too rudimentary as if you are talking, it has no harmony, you sound too separated from the beat maybe it's the mixing , alot of times it sounds as if you are running out of breath.

Bro why not go for some singing or voice training? The beat is cool though but even that didn't redeem the song bro .

Just my honest opinion
Thanks alot for taking your time out to analyze this bigger you man

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by Deicide: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Feminist ryt now

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by nedekid: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Siberia01:
tongue

Don't always comment when you are high. Davido is not worth 20 million dollars but the highest paid epl players like Aubameyang are worth 300 million dollars.
If Davido is very rich, tell him to buy a sweptail, I want to check something.
Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by CaptainFM1: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

Abeg the story never complete. After the party hard, what next?

Chioma go get 2nd belle!

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show by donforeign: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Siberia01:
tongue

oga shut up e...you no even richer than anybody..dey there they press calculator..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.