Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? (3801 Views)

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Mrxawe: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2022
I've heard several stories of soldiers with padlocked mouth being deployed in the past to places like portharcourt and aba.. how true are they? Any pictoral evidence?
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by kettykings: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Let them go and test their fake padlock in Ukraine. Who they want to Maja , with their padlock destiny , a whole division 2 was cleared in Abagana. Fake padlock and they still use hunger to starve women and children to force Biafra to surrender.

Nigeria is such a useless diabolical country to allow this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2022
It's a random talk with no proof or evidence,19th century,20th century or 21st century?
Didn't happen.

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
I've heard several of such stories too but they aren't true. Their mouth weren't padlocked, they were only frustrated looking hausa soldiers who couldn't talk because they didn't understand English. If you follow them talk English e go be like say you dey insult them so for your own safety, just avoid them and dey your lane.

1 Like

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Lawlab254: 6:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2022
It's okrika warriors who padlocked neighboring villages warriors mouths whenever they were at war
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Goodmarlian: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Padlock or no padlock one head shot from sniper they are
all gone.

1 Like

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Perfectbeing(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
That's like asking if that India VS Nigeria 99-1 football match exists... No video evidence. No picture.. No story from india or FIFA. The story is only told in Nigeria.

Ask yourself, how does a team score 99 goals in 90 mins.. That's an average of more than 1 goal per minute..

1 Like

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Merisbankie(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That's like asking if that India VS Nigeria 99-1 football match exists... No video evidence. No picture.. No story from india or FIFA. The story is only told in Nigeria.

Ask yourself, how does a team score 99 goals in 90 mins.. That's an average of more than 1 goal per minute..
OP
Camera has not been invented
No circulation of phones
India sabi juju
How come Samuel okparaji now died
This was the response I got from someone theory
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Perfectbeing(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Merisbankie:

OP
Camera has not been invented
No circulation of phones
India sabi juju
How come Samuel okparaji now died
This was the response I got from someone theory
What are you saying? That camera haven't been invested then? For Christ sake you're in the 21st century and not a cave man. You have internet and a browsing phone yet couldn't even do a google search of when the video camera was invented..??

Samuel Sochukwuma Okwaraji died 12 August 1989 after he collapsed ten minutes from the end of a 1990 World Cup qualifier against ANGOLA (and not India) in Lagos.. He died from possible complications of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy as an autopsy showed that the 25-year-old had an enlarged heart and high blood pressure...

Football matches have been showing live since the late 1800s.. Videos of WW1 that happened in 1914 are all over the Internet.. Yet you clearly said the camera had not been invented in 1989.. How laughable!!

Even if there wasn't any camera, can't you sit down and think about how possible is it for a team to score 99 goals in 90 mins?? Look at the mirror and say it out loud and see how funny it sounds..

That's the response I haveto that someone's theory..
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Goodmarlian: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:
What are you saying? That camera haven't been invested then? For Christ sake you're in the 21st century and not a cave man. You have internet and a browsing phone yet couldn't even do a google search of when the video camera was invented..??

Samuel Sochukwuma Okwaraji died 12 August 1989 after he collapsed ten minutes from the end of a 1990 World Cup qualifier against ANGOLA (and not India) in Lagos.. He died from possible complications of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy as an autopsy showed that the 25-year-old had an enlarged heart and high blood pressure...

Football matches have been showing live since the late 1800s.. Videos of WW1 that happened in 1914 are all over the Internet.. Yet you clearly said the camera had not been invented in 1989.. How laughable!!

Even if there wasn't any camera, can't you sit down and think about how possible is it for a team to score 99 goals in 90 mins?? Look at the mirror and say it out loud and see how funny it sounds..

cheesy cheesy
Op you dey mind am ?
So many dumb people Roaming the streets of Nigeria that's where our politicians get their tools.
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Emu4u2c: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:

cheesy cheesy
Op you dey mind am ?
So many dumb people Roaming the streets of Nigeria that's where our politicians get their tools.

Bro calm down.. I think he was being sarcastic
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by nazicartel(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Guy... You're too serious with Life. How's Office?..
That guy was just being sarcastic nah from the question

2 Likes

Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Merisbankie(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Y u dae attack me
Shey nah me talk am
No be someone theory
Re: Are Stories Of Nigerian Soldiers With Padlocked Mouth Real? by Perfectbeing(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Merisbankie:

Y u dae attack me
Shey nah me talk am
No be someone theory
read my last sentence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Is Accused Of Wearing Torn Pants On IG / Lafiagi, Ex-ndlea Boss Jailed / Probe Goodluck Jonathan's Snipers Now-falana!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.