Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Accept And Check Admission On CAPS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Accept And Check Admission On CAPS (128 Views)

"Admission In Progress" On Caps I'm Worried / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Accept And Check Admission On CAPS by absalam6296: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2022
The 2021 admission process have begun in various institutions in the country. For that aspirants are expected to be checking their CAPS in other to accept or reject the admission.
However, below are a step by step way you can access JAMB CAPS
https://inkshub.com.ng/2022/03/07/how-to-accept-admission-on-jamb-caps-and-check-admission-status-2022/

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Jamb: The Nigerian University Entrance Exam. / I'll Process Your JAMB Registration Here On Nairaland With Just N8000. / Learn Python Programming Through Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.