Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Hrm Basscomm Notification Of Rescheduling Of Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hrm Basscomm Notification Of Rescheduling Of Test (732 Views)

Total 2nd Phase Of Test In Ph / Firs Second Stage Of Test / Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hrm Basscomm Notification Of Rescheduling Of Test by michael1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hi landers,
Due to very high trafficking on our website which made some applicants not to get their reference number, we hereby rescheduled the test to start by 6:00pm today and end tomorrow by 11:59pm.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regards
HRM BASSCOMM.
i just got this mail from BASSCOMM, as regards the reference i was sent a mail today after requesting for my, that i should re apply again which i did and i did nt get it again.
did anyone get the same mail.

NN does anyone know the format for the test.
Thank you
michael

(1) (Reply)

Do Want To Own A Business? Cheek This Out: / Wemasec Test Any Idea / Exciting Vacancies In Beverly Hills,cal ! International Applicants Wanted Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.