Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Are You Attractive To Your Client Or Do You Believe In Miracle? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Attractive To Your Client Or Do You Believe In Miracle? (90 Views)

Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / I Still Believe In Miracle / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Attractive To Your Client Or Do You Believe In Miracle? by Zirco(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Truth be told!!!

You knew you were in for a real deal when you made that decision to start that business .

You knew you would be up against tens of others who sell or do similar line of business or render same service as you .

But here is the thing .............

In order to stand out and take on those competition heads on you need to be humble enough to put yourself in target audience shoes and ask these questions:

1. What guarantee can my product offer that others can't?

2.Why should they buy from you?

3.What can my product do that others can't ?

4.Why should they listen to me?

An honest answer to the aforementioned question would give you your UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION/ POINT making your brand stand out among the rest .

In figuring your unique proposition, it could be :

-You offering a 2hrs delivery schedule as against the 24hrs your competition does.

-You offering a follow up service for a specific time

- You offering a money back guarantee and the list goes on........

The keypoint here is to offer to your client what others don't and make them stick with your brand for as long as possible .

Remember your customers do not care about you or your business, they only care about what they stand to gain.

Till I write to you again ,

Stay jiggy.........

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How To Assess Your Competition To Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.