Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport (19210 Views)

Chekwume Malvin Arrested For Drug Peddling In India (Photos) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
This must wanna from valuable first-finger expertise tonner
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Godispeace: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Donatus Odipko Okoye (36) na dem "flat heads mon ki descendant shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go. currently spoiling Lagos with internet fraud, kidnapping, ritual human killings etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by merits(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
People of this region are toxic and virus to this great Nation,if I have my way I will wipe them out with atomic bomb.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by vertueptime: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
It is always them, dealers of Biafran powder,
Can't Igbo leaders and ohaneze have a meeting over this issue?

Igbo:

https://www.indiatoday.in/cities/delhi/story/delhi-nigerian-national-involved-drug-peddling-cyber-fraud-arrested-fake-passport-1921788-2022-03-07
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by DAMIMONY: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Very soon Nigeria will become isolated from the rest of the world, no one will want to have anything to do with Nigerians.

European, Asian, America...etc will all close all their various embassies across Nigeria thereby leaving Nigerians trapped here to kill themselves, then it will be hell on Earth.

I see the populace murdering the elite and their families, I see the ruling class begging for their lives, I see sanity returning back to Nigeria.

This I have seen.
.in your dreams.
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Blackman7: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
IGBO people and drug business sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Jackmj(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Igbo drug dealers
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Babalakin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
sukkot:
the man get mind ooo. for india ? they will feed you mouldy chapati bread and watery curry sauce in prison
sukkot shocked ..where you been all these years? shocked
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by sukkot: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Babalakin:
sukkot shocked ..where you been all these years? shocked
my brother Babalakin I was dead but I have been resurrected and raised from the dead like lazarus after 2 days and 3 nights in the valley of dry bones. but Thanks be to the LORD he did not let my body to decay in sheol. he resurrected me back to life. Good to see you again. how life ? grin
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Aaay: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Involved In Drug Peddling, Cyber Fraud Arrested With Fake Passport by Amah70: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Donatus Odipko Okoye entered India through Ivory Coast using the name Kone Adama with Ivorian passport.

So how is he a Nigerian? I thought you are a citizen of the country whose passport you bear.

And when they want refer to his home country, they decided to mention Nigeria instead of Afghaneastern.

LeoDeKing.
An Igbo must have bought your daddy's graveyard in the SW region, given the amount of time and many monikers u use in Igbobashing on NL.

There are more celebrated drug dealers from your SW region of Nigeria than the east. Consult NDLEA statistics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Two Gay Men Caught While Having Sex In Edo State (photos) / Ebonyi/Cross River Communal Clash; Man Killed In His Farm (Graphic Photos) / Man Defiles 6-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.