Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? (776 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Goodmarlian: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2022
I guess they are superhuman or they are using odeshi mixed with ayeta them no just dey die.
No Ukrainian plane or helicopter has being shut down ,infact all Russian missiles miss their targets and go back to Russia, no Ukrainian soldier has retreated from battle infact they will soon capture Moscow before Friday because Putin has being crying over series of defeats infact Ukraine is a world power.
Russia=12000
Ukraine=0

2 Likes

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by illicit(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
I wonder o

The war be somehow sef e be like say na online dem dey fight am

2 Likes

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Blah blah.

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Goodmarlian: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:
Blah blah.

I stand with putin
Death to all Neo-nazi and white supremacists.

2 Likes

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:

I stand with putin
Death to all Neo-nazi and white supremacists.
No one wants neo Nazis in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by sapientia(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Being an illiterate is bad

I wonder the news you read and watch

1 Like

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by seunny4lif(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Nbotee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Some of U are d reason why some ppl doubts having brains equals having sense

1 Like

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by sapientia(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Use your sense na

Any USA soldier killed during Iraq and Afghanistan always make headlines

That's how it is

Ukraine never said they are stronger than Russia

They are just saying, you may kill more of us but you all won't go home alive

Ukraine lost a lot of soldiers in the first 2 days of the war

Their president staying back is the morale that crushed Russia

1 Like

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by tonididdy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
The Ukrainians are all supermen and batladies grin

1 Like

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by isokomarine: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Western propaganda every where
Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Wannabenz: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
sapientia:
Use your sense na

Any USA soldier killed during Iraq and Afghanistan always make headlines

That's how it is

Ukraine never said they are stronger than Russia

They are just saying, you may kill more of us but you all won't go home alive

Ukraine lost a lot of soldiers in the first 2 days of the war

Their president staying back is the morale that crushed Russia
Lol stop it. Do you know how many military establishments Russia has destroyed? Na only on nairaland Ukraine is winning that war. Thier president is hiding and only come out once in while to beg for help via video call. The western media is biased they'll show you what they wants. Ukraine is loosing thier places and have lost more soldiers than Russia.

1 Like

Re: No Ukrainian Soldier Has Died Since This War Isnt That Wonderful? by Botlord: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Goodmarlian:
I guess they are superhuman or they are using odeshi mixed with ayeta them no just dey die.
No Ukrainian plane or helicopter has being shut down ,infact all Russian missiles miss their targets and go back to Russia, no Ukrainian soldier has retreated from battle infact they will soon capture Moscow before Friday because Putin has being crying over series of defeats infact Ukraine is a world power.
Russia=12000
Ukraine=0
All hail the great Ukrainians, I really wish they continue winning on media. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Surrendering Ukrainian Soldiers / Video Russian Forces Shoot Down A Ukrainian Jet Mig-29 Over Donbass. / Why Is Russia Not Getting Weak Economically Despite Sanctions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.