Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Are You A Script Writer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You A Script Writer? (1585 Views)

Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It / I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime / A Professional Script Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Script Writer? by ozikam: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
if you are a script writer, then call on me to link you to a firm producer for necessary negotiations.
Edwin from Abuja.
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by Jayboy124: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
I don't think script is something that can be discussed on the phone. An email would have been more appropriate.
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by kuzinaa: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2011
I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN ONE, LET ME NO HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. THANKS
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by Kpusmokuti: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
I have good script that can challenge the nonsense most of our producers are producing, i will soon call you for proper and detail negotiation: My name is David.
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by egaruba(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by donchukzy: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
i'm a talented actor and have wonderful, entertaining and mind blowing scripts to be produced, pls i need a contact in both, pls pls pls, you can contact me on 08083008903 or
chuksanyawu2003@yahoo.com
May God bless you as you
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by VillageBoi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
I am and you can see my latest 2012 short film here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866173.0.html
Re: Are You A Script Writer? by Briareos(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2012
Old thread.

Re: Are You A Script Writer? by hellyander(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2012
i dfsfiwefewfeiowfew eweoweewwo eieoinwiwfeqwioqwjo

(1) (Reply)

Best Nollywood Movies, 2020-2021. Drop Your Suggestion Here. / Please Where Can I Download All These Very Old Yoruba Movies / BBNaija S€X Compilation: See All The Intimate Moments Amongst The Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.