Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Professional Script Writer Needed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Professional Script Writer Needed (1903 Views)

Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It / I Want To Sell My Movie Scripts, Am A Good Script Writer,drama Or Comedy N Crime / Are You A Script Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Professional Script Writer Needed by yapyap(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
i am looking for a professional script writer to help develop a story into script.

must be very imaginative and good in dialogue developement.

this is a top script for production only serious people shoul should email me @

u_zeal@yahoo.ca.
thank you
Re: A Professional Script Writer Needed by fxseven(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
i am your man, reach me on fx-seven@luxmail.com
Re: A Professional Script Writer Needed by Kpusmokuti: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
I think you can try me and i bet you; you will find what you look for in me: but am not clear with that your e-mail add. reach me through me e-mail: davidson4hope@yahoo.com, and i will take it from there.
Re: A Professional Script Writer Needed by Jayboy124: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
Is that email correct? Sent an email but no reply yet.
Re: A Professional Script Writer Needed by richyodilu(m): 2:11am On Jul 22, 2011
You may contact me, wrote the screenplay for a short film that was recently shot and a series that is about to be shot as well, also I am a certified film-maker (NYFA). Contact - richyodilu@yahoo.com
Re: A Professional Script Writer Needed by egaruba(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2012
RATED E SCREENPLAYS - UNLOCKING CREATIVITY

FROM SCRIPT TO SCREEN!

About:   
Screenplay Writing & Consultation Service.

Company Overview:   
RATED E offers the very best in Story Concepts and Screenplay writing for feature film, TV, and new media. Our mission is to develop and produce meaningful story driven and high concept African-themed motion pictures for the African film and TV market that will inspire, engage and entertain audiences worldwide.

Description:
Rated E is a web site dedicated to the works of screenwriter Emil B. Garuba. The website covers Emil's efforts in feature films and TV. On the site you’ll find free screenwriting advice as well as information on Emil's Script Consultation Service. As a freelance script reader, Emil has read literally thousands of screenplays for agents and production companies. As a produced screenwriter, he's constantly working through the ins and outs of screenwriting. And now as a script consultant, he's offering his professional expertise to you at an affordable price.

Service:
Script Consultant - Original Screenplays, Spec Screenplays, rewrites and adaptations. Contact us for our service rates.

Email - ratedeproductions@hotmail.com
Web - www.ratedeproductions.yolasite.com

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Channels TV Presenter, Joe Ighile Is Dead / Superman Batman Public Enemies / And The Winner Of #starthewinneris...michael Achu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.