Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Why Is PHED Fraustrating Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is PHED Fraustrating Us (183 Views)

Police Officers Flog PHED officials for attempting to disconnect Boss light / Video: Customers Attack NEPA (PHED) Officials At Mgbuoba In Port Harcourt. / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is PHED Fraustrating Us by Emmayorejoice: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
In recent time some of us discovered that anytime we recharge our meter PHED removes half of the amount recharged as a debt no one knows about,
The last time I recharged N5000, 2500 was used to settle a debt I do not know about. Its not just me oh. Even when I recharged for the church the same thing and a neighbour confirmed the same thing. He even thought it was an increase in tariff but I know they are not allowed to arbitrarily increase tariff and later I got an email after recharging stating it was for an unspecified debt.

I tried their official customer care number as shown in the pic but it is not going. I checked their website but no press release same for their fb page. I even sent them a dm but no response after days now.

This is criminal and very wrong the implication is that my NEPA /PHED bill has doubled meanwhile income has not doubled. We are already managing electricity usage so as to afford the bills but with this latest development it is the height of frustration.

Please nairalanders can anyone explain the justification for this. This is a meter we have been using for years and only just started experiencing this this year

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Should We Look Up To God For Solution? / Do Criminal Defense Lawyers Have No Obligation To Morality? / IPOB Terror Group Kills Muslim Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Other Northerners In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.