Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) (30117 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / How I Disowned My Uncle (praize Victor Comedy ) Episode110 / 15 Nairaland Memes And Their Meanings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by EinsteinBoy: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Wahala be like bet... Even if you geh mind, your eyes go see shege
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by tiswell(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
You try grin
But you didn't add the fact that man United actually equalized 1-1 before city started running riot grin
he said halftime goalless draw

whether Manu equalized no concern am again.

ticket don cut grin
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Which one be climatic thoughts? cheesy
O boy
There are heavenly thoughts

There are lake of fire thoughts

There are judgement day thoughts

There are Russian invasion thoughts

Omo there are universal sanction thoughts
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by princeemmma(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
the last word go me badly
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Shyboyk(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
21savages:
The thing do me too I was about to play live bet since I got to the shop late but as I was about to call the booking number for the cashier I hear goallllllll omo I Japa o

My 5k for just go like that

1 Like

Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by BeanmanX(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
haakeem2:
then get the fvck otta here!
U are now using alternate account abi? after u got banned yesterday, na small thing go make me report dis one again too
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by awapp: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
PIXSPEAKS:
grin

Madh oh grin
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Rexymania(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
That's was nice
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Chrisslim(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
[i][/i]������� can't stop laffin
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Viserion: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
obembet:
Here we go.

I tot the maddest man in this forum is Viserion.. but they plenty grin
I hand over the title to him I hand it back to you chief

1 Like

Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Rick9(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hilarious grin
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by MARYIAN(f): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
this is an Ad undecided
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Victerica(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
OP, u try

But I no laugh
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Sazzy07(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shey you don commot for trenches abi right now na pencil in the hands of the creator you carry for body
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by iTearHerToto: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
gfon:
even if it was,he did it in a comical way.Thats what I call thinking out of the box
He smart
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by possibilita(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You try grin
But you didn't add the fact that man United actually equalized 1-1 before city started running riot grin
he said he played a goaless draw meaning say United go no concern an
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Buziness101: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2022
I Teach People How To Make huge money from Virtual betting for 100k......

if your interested chat me up

YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOU CASHING OUT ON DAILY BASIS FROM THE SAME VIRTUAL SOCCER THAT RENDER PEOPLE USELESS...

Chat me up if you believe your instincts... This is not a Joke. This is serious business.
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by Chaos14: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
you have not made a new topic since
Re: A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes) by samuelevans(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2022
funny, but true story of a bettor's life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Did You Ever Try This? / 15 Funny Nigeria Father Christmas (Santa Claus) , No 1 Will Shock You (video) / Father Christmas With Booty !! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.