Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sell To People What They Want To Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell To People What They Want To Buy (187 Views)

Stop Lending Money To People In Naira / How To Sell To Nigerians — Here's How Indomie Did It / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell To People What They Want To Buy by xzelbaba(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gary Halbert, who was one of the greatest direct marketers and copywriters in Boron letters(a collection of letters he wrote to his son while he was in prison) said this:

"Now, pay attention. The very first thing you must come to realize is that you must become a "student of markets". Not products. Not techniques. Not copywriting. Not how to buy space or whatever. Now, of course, all of these things are important and you must learn about them, but, the first and the most important thing you must learn is what people want to buy."

What was he trying to say here, he's simply saying that SELL TO PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO BUY

Most people begin a business with a ME mentality

Since I love this, my customers will love it... That is a Proven way to fail in business

People don't care about you, they care about themselves

What you are selling is useless to them if it will not satisfy their WANTS...

Your mission as an Entrepreneur is to find that want and satisfy it...

© Martin Odigwe

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Palm Kernel Nuts Needed / Factory Inspection Allowed; 1.5m Needed For Expansion Of Production / Urgent! In Need Of Bulk Sim Cards For Rent. Any amount of bulk registered Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.