Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War (519 Views)

Ukraine: US Says Poland Offer Of Mig-29 Fighter Jets "Not Tenable". / Ukraine - Poland Hands Over MIG 29 Jets To Ukraine In Further Escalation / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by Princewill1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

Reason why I was laughing when UK before Russia invasion of Ukraine said They will send troops to Ukraine but immediately USA announced they will not send any troops to Ukraine, UK ran away with her troops to Poland cheesy.
UK and France can’t even defend Kurds in Syria against Turk troops until those Trump made a deal with Putin when Russia troops stopped Turkish military advance.
Lol we dey talk of serious country, you dey talk of UK grin

United kingdom is living on pass glory. They are today azz.licking America for her military protection more than any Western country.

During this Ukraine-Russia war, Boris Johnson made mouth against Russia even more than Biden whereas they got nothing on the ground.

Pls forget Britain, na America dey protect them.
Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by seunny4lif(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin
The reason Russia rep to UN said even France always disagree with USA in UN5 meets but UK always run around the USA as UK don’t have her say.

I can’t translate how he said it too it was bad insult that French and USA rep were saw smiling grin
Princewill1:
Lol we dey talk of serious country, you dey talk of UK grin

United kingdom is living on pass glory. They are today azz.licking America for her military protection more than any Western country.

During this Ukraine-Russia war, Boris Johnson made mouth against Russia even more than Biden whereas they got nothing on the ground.

Pls forget Britain, na America dey protect them.

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by joyandfaith: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

Ukraine can buy but it can’t transfer it to Ukraine.
You think all these options have not be checked
Ukraine can’t even get the drone they paid from Turkey because airspace over Ukraine is controlled by Russia.
Turkey military aircrafts that went to Ukraine before the war broke out can’t even leave Ukraine now.
Bolded.
Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by Drenimarcus(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
The reason Russia rep to UN said even France always disagree with USA in UN5 meets but UK always run around the USA as UK don’t have her say.

I can’t translate how he said it too it was bad insult that French and USA rep were saw smiling grin

Can you send a link to this? I wanna see the smiling faces of the French and the US rep.
Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by seunny4lif(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Can you send a link to this? I wanna see the smiling faces of the French and the US rep.
I have to look for it on YouTube
It was air on CNN at the security council about Syria war
I think 2 year ago

The Russia reps are known to throw insult at UK reps every time

1 Like

Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by Drenimarcus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunny4lif:

I have to look for it on YouTube
It was air on CNN at the security council about Syria war
I think 2 year ago

The Russia reps are known to throw insult at UK reps every time

I tried looking it up but cannot find it. Thanks cheesy
Re: Clash Between Poland And US Over Mig-29s Reveals Tensions In Escalating War by seunny4lif(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Drenimarcus:

I tried looking it up but cannot find it. Thanks cheesy
It was uploaded on Twitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Advance East Of Kyiv As Russians Fall Back / Russia Confirms Death Of Dep Commander Of Russia 8th Army Major General Frolov / Honduran Ex-leader Extradited To US For Drug Trafficking And Money Laundering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.