Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills (363 Views)

How Best Can I Show My Writing Skills? / How Can I Monetize My Nairaland Account / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills by damo2014(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is an appeal to anyone who has achieved something reasonable through writing, to please help me.

It is not that I have not tried anything in the past. In fact, I have written as a guest columnist for a number of online websites. Most of them looked attractive and worthwhile at the beginning, but later turned out to be discouraging along the line. Lack of inconsistency, I suspect. I have therefore noticed that this is prevalent among writers who desire making money remotely.

Writing prowess is not a challenge to me. I possess a great deal of passion in it because of the ease and joy I get in it.

I would really appreciate if I can get help from people who are making something from writing, not just passively. I want to own it as a profession too. If it is time constraint that you may see as a hindrance, I now have time at my disposal. I can write on a varying topics _ politics, football, philosophy, socio-economic, fiction, non-fiction, historical fiction. I can equally write to pass updated information on products (i.e goods and services) of even commercial blogs. And I will meet deadlines and expectations.

All I want is a workable platform or template that can provide opportunities for growth and earning potential, be it local or international.

Thanks
Re: In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills by wany(f): 5:14am On Mar 10, 2022
damo2014:
This is an appeal to anyone who has achieved something reasonable through writing, to please help me.

It is not that I have not tried anything in the past. In fact, I have written as a guest columnist for a number of online websites. Most of them looked attractive and worthwhile at the beginning, but later turned out to be discouraging along the line. Lack of inconsistency, I suspect. I have therefore noticed that this is prevalent among writers who desire making money remotely.

Writing prowess is not a challenge to me. I possess a great deal of passion in it because of the ease and joy I get in it.

I would really appreciate if I can get help from people who are making something from writing, not just passively. I want to own it as a profession too. If it is time constraint that you may see as a hindrance, I now have time at my disposal. I can write on a varying topics _ politics, football, philosophy, socio-economic, fiction, non-fiction, historical fiction. I can equally write to pass updated information on products (i.e goods and services) of even commercial blogs. And I will meet deadlines and expectations.

All I want is a workable platform or template that can provide opportunities for growth and earning potential, be it local or international.

Thanks
Try medium.com
Re: In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
You can reach out to: evb2000, I use to read his diary once in a blue moon. Seems like a great writer who writes commercially.

Another good writer I came across her diary sometime ago is: brightfuture24

Disclaimer: I don't know any of this people at all, never spoken to them, never seen them, never messaged them. So you're on your own.
Re: In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills by damo2014(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
wany:

Try medium.com

Thank u. I will give it a try
Re: In Search Of A Good And Working Platform To Monetize My Writing Skills by obamartins(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
damo2014:

Thanks

If you are good and can work non-stop. Holla me for a chat. I have paid over N2,000,000 in cash to Nigeria writers in my team.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Dear Ancestors / I Need A Good Writer For My Electronics Blog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.