Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Happy Birthday Engr. Adedeji Doherty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Engr. Adedeji Doherty (315 Views)

Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos / Adedeji Doherty: I Remain Lagos PDP Chairman / Lagos State PDP Chairman, Adedeji Doherty Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Engr. Adedeji Doherty by MartinsOnyx(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENGR. ADEDEJI DOHERTY

On this landmark moment of your 60th birthday, permit me to send my wholehearted felicitations via this medium.

Before, during and after your stint as the Chairman of our great party in Lagos state, you have proven to be a leader par excellence and one worthy of emulation. Over the years, you have exhibited an uncommon penchance for building bridges. This singular trait distinguishes you from your peers.

My prayer and that of many party faithfuls in the state and beyond is that God continues to strengthen you, as we continually hope to draw from your wealth of experience and knowledge.

Inevitably, there shall be many more years of such celebrations in your life, God willing.

Happy birthday Engr. Adedeji Doherty. Long may you live Sir.

E-signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya,
South-West Zonal Coordinator,
Atiku Support Organisation.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Prof Gregory Ibe Officially Declares Interest As Abia State Governor / 2023: Saraki, Tambuwal And Bala Mohammed Meet, Discuss Consensus - Channels TV. / Africa Requires $350 Billion To Expand Electricity Generation And Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.