Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job (1413 Views)

Please I'm Really In Need Of A Job So I Can Treat My Sick Mum / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Jahsdaughter052(f): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hi friends
I'm really in need of an online job!!!
I'm learning hairdressing and there is no time for me to look for work, so I'm looking for a work at home job I can do with my phone that I can use to support myself.
I tried doing Affiliate marketing, I registered in Jumial,konga, and Amazon affiliate program but till now I don't even know how to post my link not to talk of getting people to buy through my link.
I tried doing freelancing work, I registered in upwork, fiver, freelancer.com and other freelancing website but to no avail
I also tried online surveys it still did not work
So please you people should recommend any for me��� or employ me to assist in any online job you have and I'll be very glad to do it

1 Like

Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by MrDigitalVentur: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tutorial is what you need

DM
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Mekenz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you have up to #100,000 trading Crypto currency is the best for you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Jahsdaughter052(f): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:
Tutorial is what you need

DM
Thank you Sir!!! How do i DM you Sir pls
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by wisestman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mekenz:

I have 100k, please how do I learn?
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Mekenz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
wisestman:

do you have any experience in crypto currency before?
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Mozino007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
100k!!!...Egungun be careful na express you dey go.........

6 Likes

Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Getsaved(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mekenz:

OP, this is the best if you know how to trade. But if you do not know how, you could find a honest person (which most times is hard to come by) to teach you. Please becareful of people here, so that you do not get swindled. Please be very very careful, do not loose the little you have by carelessness. Good luck
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Youngxx: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jahsdaughter052:
Hi friends
I'm really in need of an online job!!!
I'm learning hairdressing and there is no time for me to look for work, so I'm looking for a work at home job I can do with my phone that I can use to support myself.
I tried doing Affiliate marketing, I registered in Jumial,konga, and Amazon affiliate program but till now I don't even know how to post my link not to talk of getting people to buy through my link.
I tried doing freelancing work, I registered in upwork, fiver, freelancer.com and other freelancing website but to no avail
I also tried online surveys it still did not work
So please you people should recommend any for me��� or employ me to assist in any online job you have and I'll be very glad to do it

This wan u dey sign up and down.... Nor go fall for Yahoo Boyz hand O grin grin
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by MrDigitalVentur: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Mrbaz1:

Pls can I dm too ??

Yes you can

I have started with Jhasdaughter already for free

I think this is a way of giving back

Modified: Please note, I only teach skills you can use to make money online.

It only requires your time and patience to learn and study hard

Those 2 things are very important

If you want quick rich scheme, Please don't Dm.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by uthlaw: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
wisestman:

na gamble u wan try!
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by mirexxx(f): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:

Yes you can

Teach me too
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Fifi2017: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:

Yes you can

Please i'll Dm you too sir
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
You can start selling data & Airtime, Decoder subscriptions, Electricity bills and Exam scratch cards to friends and families.

I can refer you to my service provider, all you need to pay them is N2,500 to upgrade to a level where you will be getting cheap data.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Sacred007: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
if joy is not coming, do ritual.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Mrbaz1: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:

Yes you can

Noted! Thank you.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by wisestman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mekenz:
do you have any experience in crypto currency before?

A little, i know more of forex
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Annancy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
You can start selling data & Airtime, Decoder subscriptions, Electricity bills and Exam scratch cards to friends and families.

I can refer you to my service provider, all you need to pay them is N2,500 to upgrade to a level where you will be getting cheap data.
please I'm interested.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Annancy:
please I'm interested.
081 o6 59 44 II
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by Denis08: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
I noticed that very often, on different forums, they are advised to start working with cryptocurrency. Still, I think it is stupid because, to make money from cryptocurrency, you need to have a very good understanding of this subject. If you want to start working online, you have many different options. For example, I started with [url="https://rebelhorizensmarketing.com/"]remote online jobs[/url], where I was able to earn enough money to invest.
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by thanksjosh005: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Have you tried writing. Moreover, I'm not at all referring to nairaland write hirers who play gimmicks with you and waste your time only to paying you tittle or end up not paying. I mean topnotch freelance onsite like upwork. Please, go for that. As for trying those sites you mentioned like fiverr, I don't think you understand how those sites work which was probably why it didn't work for you in a way. I advice you don't joke with them, they're better off what write hirers offer. You'd be getting other non-writing jobs too and you get paid in through given currency.

Just get to know how it works, and you'd even be the one, after making much from there, to outsourcing jobs here on nairaland.

Finally, don't be fooled or scammed. Those promising you making it with bitcoin are supposedly taking advantage of you, especially the one asking to DM or if you have up to 100k in your acct. Everything's at your own risk! Please, stay leery of scammers!
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by OcholaKings: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Denis08:
Now you can find many ways to make money on the Internet. A large number of advertising agencies need online employees, various online companies and stores.
any vacancy that you know of
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by tosyno85(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Alright, you're welcome here☺️

My name is *TOSIN AWOLUMATE*

I'm an online marketer and I show people how to set up online businesses that can start generating nothing less than *250K - 750k* per month using just their smartphone or laptop.

_This *FREE Video and Training Script* I'm about to send you explained detailed step by step on everything you need to know on how to start your profitable affiliate marketing business that can be generating you nothing less than 250K - 750k per month_

But before I send the video, please kindly save my contact as

*TOSIN AWOLUMATE*,

What is your name??

it's better we both have each other's contact saved because we'll be doing a lot of great things together in business.. As I'll be sharing more information in my status that have changed the financial story of my friends here.

After you've saved my contact,just reply with *Saved* and I'll send you the *FREE Video and Training Script* immediately

*It's nice meeting you*�
Re: I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job by shilenji(m): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2022
For safety purposes,there is an automated crypto trading system,you can look it up online and start from there.
wisestman:

(1) (Reply)

Who Need A Dba? / Pls,i Want 2 Know Where Diamond Bank Training School Is In Lagos. / Zenith Bank Chat On 17/18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.