Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X (2537 Views)

Cross Dresser - James Brown Reacts To Being Called "Senior Man" Warns Nigerians / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Akinblogdotcom: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
American superstar, Christopher Maurice Brown, widely known as Chris Brown has angrily reacted to a voice note sent to him by one Jane Doe who accused and sued him over rape allegations.

Jane Doe was reported to have filed a $20 million lawsuit against the singer over rape. The incident according to the writ happened in 2020 after the victim arrived at a party on a yatch.

The victim claims to have been offered a drink by the singer which supposedly made her unconscious and sleepy. She claims the singer removed her bathing robe which she asked him to stop but all her efforts proved futile as he succeeded in having sexual relations with her.

Jane also said that Chris Brown reached out to her the next morning, asking her to take contraceptive pills which she obeyed and never uttered a word about the incident until recently she decided to file a lawsuit against him.

Well, the lady recently sent a voice note to Chris Brown, asking for more bedroom adventures with him as she describes the alleged rape incident as the best moments,

In reaction to that, Chris Brown on his IG story stated that his team will seek legal actions against the lady for trying to ruin his reputation with her false allegations. He also chastised the media, asking if they would use the same energy they used to drag his name to drag the name of Jane Doe,the supposed accuser.

See the screenshot below:

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/chris-brown-angrily-reacts-after-lady-who-sued-him-for-rape-requests-for-more-sex-screenshot/

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Some ladies sha,this is pure wickedness, very condemnable act,rape is something you don't joke with

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Old SH! T
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Flexherbal(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
That’s unfair na

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
thats what happens when you lay with cheap low life biatches.... you may catch fleas!
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
I fear who no fear women

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by heniford2: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
For woman like Candidilady and fernandezisback,sofia etc na business cash out or show of feminism movement undecided undecided i like datboreberry of a girl though i don't really know her plans cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Dankovich1: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Between politians and women I no know who I suppose fear pass.

The oga kpata kpata of them all na if you be Woman into Politics grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Rahkman: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2022
heniford2:
For woman like Candidilady and fernandezisback,sofia etc na business cash out or show of feminism movement undecided undecided i like datboreberry of a girl though i don't really know her plans cheesy
you would be shocked that all those monikers are men with hairy balls

4 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Stevenson1(m): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Akinblogdotcom:
American superstar, Christopher Maurice Brown, widely known as Chris Brown has angrily reacted to a voice note sent to him by one Jane Doe who accused and sued him over rape allegations.

Jane Doe was reported to have filed a $20 million lawsuit against the singer over rape. The incident according to the writ happened in 2020 after the victim arrived at a party on a yatch.

The victim claims to have been offered a drink by the singer which supposedly made her unconscious and sleepy. She claims the singer removed her bathing robe which she asked him to stop but all her efforts proved futile as he succeeded in having sexual relations with her.

Jane also said that Chris Brown reached out to her the next morning, asking her to take contraceptive pills which she obeyed and never uttered a word about the incident until recently she decided to file a lawsuit against him.

Well, the lady recently sent a voice note to Chris Brown, asking for more bedroom adventures with him as she describes the alleged rape incident as the best moments,

In reaction to that, Chris Brown on his IG story stated that his team will seek legal actions against the lady for trying to ruin his reputation with her false allegations. He also chastised the media, asking if they would use the same energy they used to drag his name to drag the name of Jane Doe,the supposed accuser.

See the screenshot below:

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/chris-brown-angrily-reacts-after-lady-who-sued-him-for-rape-requests-for-more-sex-screenshot/

Na today?? Do you know how many men that are wasting in prisons around the world because of the lies some women told and the rape allegations
Men might be strong physically but these ladies are strong emotionally and mentally.
I think some kind of law or prison sentence should be meted on people who accused someone falsely of rape assault. It's no longer funny anymore.
Bleep the Jane doe and Bleep hoes like her.
Bleep the actual rapists who keeps tarnishing the image of our able men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Peace081: 2:57am On Mar 10, 2022
That lady should be sue
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Mooh247: 3:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Chris Brown has being through hell with women after the Rihanna saga
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Iamvetlander(m): 4:46am On Mar 10, 2022
If you come, I touch, you no gree, I don free you be that ooo.

Fear some women, they are just derive so much pleasure in seeing you fall.
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Mario1989(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2022
The same energy used against MEN for assaulting women should also be used against WOMEN when they are guilty...
After all, they are fighting for gender equality so no mercy for any gender when it comes to assault...

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2022
That's serious
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by heniford2: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Rahkman:
you would be shocked that all those monikers are men with hairy balls
comrade grin cheesy off mic
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Breezy don see shege for women hand
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by FahBuLous: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2022
heniford2:
FERNANDEZISBACK is a man, a bushy hairy balled man...

Don't be gullible...
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by The5DME(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na today?? Do you know how many men that are wasting in prisons around the world because of the lies some women told and the rape allegations
Men might be strong physically but these ladies are strong emotionally and mentally.
I think some kind of law or prison sentence should be melted on people who accused someone falsely of rape assault. It's no longer funny anymore.
Bleep the Jane doe and Bleep hoes like her.
Bleep the actual rapists who keeps tarnishing the image of our able men.
.... "meted out...."
Re: Chris Brown Reacts After Lady Who Sued Him For Rape Requests For More S€X by jendhorlee(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex
Sex everywhere everytime
If it's not sextape today, it's either one night stand or rape

Nawa o sad

(1) (Reply)

Meet Most Beautiful Teen Actress In Nigeria (can You Do Anything For Her?) / Agbani Darego Spotted At The 2011 Miss World Comp/was Also Part Of The Panel / Nigeria's 10 Most Talked About People On The Internet In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.