Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ond Account Or Ats Graduate Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ond Account Or Ats Graduate Apply (673 Views)

Are You A Fresh Graduate. Apply Now / Immediate Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Apply Now!!! / Shell Is Recruiting, 2009 Commercial Graduate , Apply Online Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ond Account Or Ats Graduate Apply by davidfajum(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
If you have OND or ATS and has practise please feel free to send your resume to talento_eng@yahoo.com

This post was on line some month ago but the cv receieved were embarrasing e.g
someone with master appling
or first degree applying
please if you have more than OND please don't full the mail box with your cv and if you are still fresh without experience keep your cv
its urgent please
please for the fact that you have no job or need a change of job is not enough to price yourself or present yourself low
Re: Ond Account Or Ats Graduate Apply by VictoriaO(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2007
please i would like to know what i am applying for before i do. i would also want to know the remuneration. so please can you tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Springbank - Way Forward / Make Btw $6- $25 On Each Online Survey. / Its Big And Urgent.big Career Move For Personnel In The Financial World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.