Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North (3149 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
The case of Dave Umahi is a clear signal that APC will not consider Igbos as their presidential candidate , it's a case of use and dump .

Unless APC is committed to an Igbo candidate , then it's in our best interest to support PDP zoning the Presidency to the North

We are down �� we fear no fall again ��

All Igbo top contestants are systematically being removed after being use and dump in APC

Any Igbo man seeking for PDP ticket without first making sure APC micro zoned to the south East first is a sabo

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by seanfer(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The case of Dave Umahi is a clear signal that APC will not consider Igbos as their presidential candidate , it's a case of use and dump .

Unless APC is committed to an Igbo candidate , then it's in our best interest to support PDP zoning the Presidency to the North

All Igbo top contestants are systematically being removed after being use and dump in APC

Any Igbo man seeking for PDP ticket without first making sure APC micro zoned to the south East first is a sabo

So OP you want APC to stop a legal proceeding?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is it not better to demand that the PDP presidential ticket be zoned to the SE? Is Peter Obi not a betters d more popular candidate that Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi combined? Why scheme the SE out of the PDP presidential ticket? I’m suspecting the OP is not even Igbo self.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
seanfer:

So OP you want APC to stop a legal proceeding?

It's use and dump bro

He is not the first Governor that have decamp we are not kids biko

Why Umahi?
From Orji Uzo Kalu to Umahi all Igbos potential presidential hopeful in APC all have issues

At this point we the Igbos have nothing to loose it's not like we have tasted presidency The north can have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by jyz200(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

The same apc you condemn
Why can’t you demand the ticket under pdp
You’re not a major stake holder in apc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunmsg:
Is it not better to demand that the PDP presidential ticket be zoned to the SE? Is Peter Obi not a betters d more popular candidate that Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi combined? Why scheme the SE out of the PDP presidential ticket? I’m suspecting the OP is not even Igbo self.

No we cannot win the presidency without corporation from all zones in Nigeria . PDP will lose big time if she field an Igbo man and APC field Yoruba Moslem it's like handing APC easy victory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Afamed: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Did Apc intiate the defection case against the Ebonyi Gov? Most of you don't reason before you post

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Painment. Brother Shukwudi, how market? We tell you, you no grey. We warned about when your eye go clear. You sey all na story.

Una eyes don clear now after all the insults, blackmail, curses and character assassination against others while the entire world was watching in horror.

Abeg save your tears. Una go cry bucket loads when a Yoruba is sworn in as President next year cool

Brother Nnamdi all your friends
Dey work your own na samankwe eh
I tell you you no gree
I advise you you no hear
I tell you you no gree
Your friends dem talk put you no gree
You say all na story
Dem tell you you no gree
Mother beg you you no hear eh
When the time is right my brother eh
Telli Person telli Person o
Dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli Person Dem no dey telli person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

No we cannot win the presidency without corporation from all zones in Nigeria . PDP will lose big time if she field an Igbo man and APC field Yoruba Moslem it's like handing APC easy victory
My brother though I'm not from South East but I must tell you, you are talking sense. I mean a whole lot of truth.
I said this in other topic that those fighting Umahi is within APC using dpd in Ebonyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by YeyeGbami: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
North again! Lmao una for kuku give am to people for mali or niger.

Typical naija mentality, if i no fit go, i must block the way. Instead make you support unaself, na people wey no even care about una you wan go follow. Oma shey o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by gawu1: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

When Umah joined APC, it was after the 2019 has been won completely by APC. In fact, he even decamped to the party after the election tribunals and all appeal processes have completed in favor of APC.
So in what way did APC used and dumped Umah? Rather, it's igbo through Umah that want to use APC to get to aso rock power house.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by FreeStuffsNG: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
I already have an inkling that PDP will give its ticket to HE Atiku wink The SE loves him so much but hates APC.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
North again! Lmao una for kuku give am to people for mali or niger.

Typical naija mentality, if i no fit go, i must block the way. Instead make you support unaself, na people wey no even care about una you wan go follow. Oma shey o

I'm an Igbo man but I will prefer PDP to zone the ticket to the North and the vice presidency to the South South Region

Then with full support of the South East , the South west will be defeated very easily before 12 noon on election day .

Southern Unity is a scam , any southern Unity that does not rally around an Igbo presidency is a scam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

My brother though I'm not from South East but I must tell you, you are talking sense. I mean a whole lot of truth.
I said this in other topic that those fighting Umahi is within APC using dpd in Ebonyi.

Lol your case is that of a Butterfly thinking it is a bird.

Abeg who is Umahi in APC to have any say where the founding members and founder Parties of the group gather?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by haffaze777(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
I support op,Igbo should line behind their slave mastergrin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
haffaze777:
I support op,Igbo should line behind their slave mastergrin

Southern Unity na scam ooh , southern Unity that only benefit the Yoruba people grin grin

The only Hope of South West to win the presidency is for the Igbos to get PDP ticket and for them to get APC ticket that will not happen ooh , so that Tinubu Moslem will easily get Northern votes .

If una want justice then Al south Should rally around Igbo presidency .

No Igbo man have become president since 1970 so we are use to it we have nothing to loose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I'm an Igbo man but I will prefer PDP to zone the ticket to the North and the vice presidency to the South South Region

Then with full support of the South East , the South west will be defeated very easily before 12 noon on election day .

Southern Unity is a scam , any southern Unity that does not rally around an Igbo presidency is a scam

Now you're talking. I have always known you and most Igbos to be 'anyone or anything but Yoruba' wicked souls.

Good you confessed for the benefit of forumers who don't know the motivation behind your weeping and self-pitying thread.

Still, you will be disappointed. Insha Allah. Ni agbara Jesu.

God does not reward wicked soul who demand the innocent child of another woman be cut in two so everyone can be miserable and bereaved.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by YeyeGbami: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Igbo presidency will bring fresh air to the country i believe. You guys need to bring in people who has what it takes to run for presidency.
Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by helinues: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin cheesy

Why is it hard for the Igbo's to demand the presidential ticket from Pdp, a party they have been loyal to for 2 decades +.

Me I thought people only sow where they are going to reap?

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Now you're talking. I have always known you and most Igbos to be 'anyone or anything but Yoruba' wicked souls.

Good you confessed for the benefit of forumers who don't know the motivation behind your weeping and self-pitying thread.

Still, you will be disappointed. Insha Allah. Ni agbara Jesu.

God does not reward wicked soul who demand the innocent child of another woman be cut in two so everyone can be miserable and bereaved.

The wicked soul here are those who cannot rally behind an Igbo man in the last 50 years if for nothing for the sake of National Unity of this country Nigeria .

I'm a New Generation of Igbo youths who where not born during the Biafra war of 1967 - 1970

Nigeria have a choice to make the right choice is to give South East the Presidency , it's not much but it will reshape the mind set of majority of our people that Nigeria belong to all of us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Why is it hard for the Igbo's to demand the presidential ticket from Pdp, a party they have been loyal to for 2 decades +.

No zone alone can win the presidency , if the whole south can rally around Igbo presidency from the Two major political parties in the Name of southern unity .

For now PDP is an opposition party , it will take more effort for PDP to win 2023 election unless ofcourse if APC field a Yoruba candidate and PDP field a Northern candidate with a south South Candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

Only Igbos, in the entire universe, don't believe in that because they are all usurpers by nature.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by helinues: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Only Igbos, in the entire universe, don't believe in that because they are all usurpers by nature.

So they dedicated 20 years plus for a party who have no believe or confidence in them to represent same party..

Which kind slavery be that?

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by pquaver(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Has pdp considered Igbos? Is it not more taboo for pdp to zone to the north than apc not to zone to the south east.. How can so called Islamic, Fulani party zone to the south east? Is south east Fulani and Islamic state? Is it not foolishness to say u want the party presidential tickets after all this years.. Oga is ur head OK? Pls u cannot be waiting to hear gospel inside mosque.. Go to the beloved pdp and demand your tickets.. Igbo no get business with apc. Southeast is pdp and pdp is south east Abi u don forget?

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by pquaver(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

It's use and dump bro

He is not the first Governor that have decamp we are not kids biko

Why Umahi?
From Orji Uzo Kalu to Umahi all Igbos potential presidential hopeful in APC all have issues

At this point we the Igbos have nothing to loose it's not like we have tasted presidency The north can have it

Abeg when did apc become pdp that took Umahi to court.. Op stay away from mkpurummiri

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

The wicked soul here are those who cannot rally behind an Igbo man in the last 50 years if for nothing for the sake of National Unity of this country Nigeria .

I'm a New Generation of Igbo youths who where not born during the Biafra war of 1967 - 1970

Nigeria have a choice to make the right choice is to give South East the Presidency , it's not much but it will reshape the mind set of majority of our people that Nigeria belong to all of us .

It's a two way street buddy. How about behaving in a way that will make Nigerians feel safe supporting you to become President?

You hate, blackmail, demean and insult others 24/7. Whose fault is it then that no one wants an Igbo President?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by helinues: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

No zone alone can win the presidency , if the whole south can rally around Igbo presidency from the Two major political parties in the Name of southern unity .

For now PDP is an opposition party , it will take more effort for PDP to win 2023 election unless ofcourse if APC field a Yoruba candidate and PDP field a Northern candidate with a south South Candidate

For sure no zone alone can win the presidency reason why others have been building bridges which SE called ass licking.

Please why should other Southern Region in Nigeria rally around Igbo presidency?

Have Igbo shown any seriousness in vying for the highest political position in the land? Oh, the Igbo's are waiting for Yoruba skull miners to line behind them, The Ijaw drunkers to queue behind Igbo candidacy? What were you people thinking when you turned every little thing into tantrum?

Shouldn't Igbo people could have thought about bridge building before attacking anyone with contrary opinion from them?

Like I have been saying, 2023 election would give the opportunity for the Igbo's to listen to all the albums they have been releasing but too busy to listen to them themselves..

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

So they dedicated 20 years plus for a party who have no believe or confidence in them to represent same party..

Which kind slavery be that?

It's not about PDP believe in Igbos , who are APC and PDP Nobi the same Politicians jumping party ?

Igbos are Independent by nature , we are hard workers we don't need politicians to hand us peanuts so it's very easy for Igbos to reject Buhari and APC because we don't need government handout to survive , we are principled .

It's only in Nigeria that people who are politically consistent are mocked for being loyal for 20 years while people jumping from party to party in the last 20 years are hail as wise grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by Whiteangel1234: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:

For sure no zone alone can win the presidency reason why others have been building bridges which SE called ass licking.

Please why should other Southern Region in Nigeria rally around Igbo presidency?

Have Igbo shown any seriousness in vying for the highest political position in the land? Oh, the Igbo's are waiting for Yoruba skull miners to line behind them, The Ijaw drinkers to rally around Igbo candidacy?

Shouldn't Igbo people could have thought about bridge building before attacking anyone with contrary opinion from them?

Like I have been saying, 2023 election would give the opport4 for the Igbo's to listen to all the albums they have been releasing but too busy to listen to them themselves..

That is why Igbos are building the Bridge now and making it very clear if APC zone to the south west , we are going to reject PDP giving the ticket to us and volunteer it to the North and Vice Presidency to the South South Region grin

What other bridge building better pass this one ?
Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by helinues: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

It's not about PDP believe in Igbos , who are APC and PDP Nobi the same Politicians jumping party ?

Igbos are Independent by nature , we are hard workers we don't need politicians to hand us peanuts so it's very easy for Igbos to reject Buhari and APC because we don't need government handout to survive , we are principled .

It's only in Nigeria that people who are politically consistent are mocked for being loyal for 20 years while people jumping from party to party in the last 20 years are hail as wise grin

You actually did not make any point there.

If people mostly sow where they are going to reap, why did SE put all their eggs in one basket?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by helinues: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

That is why Igbos are building the Bridge now and making it very clear if APC zone to the south west , we are going to reject PDP giving the ticket to us and volunteer it to the North and Vice Presidency to the South South Region grin

What other bridge building better pass this one ?

Building bridges now, less than a year to the election, same bridge some people started building immediately after the 2015 election...

Wait, is it now day just break for SE?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
seunmsg:
In PDP,it's the turn of the North. Jonathan and Obasanjo have been southern President under Pdp.A northern would be given the Ticket in PDP to face a southerner preferable Tinubu in Apc. Atiku and Peter Obi to face corrupt Tinubu, before 12pm, Pdp have won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Is Running With 2 Vice Presidential Candidates / APC Produces Two Governorship Candidates In Kogi State / The CV Of A Ministerial Nominee, The Technocrat To Solve Nigeria Problems (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.