Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine (18563 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Streak, Gains And Closes At ₦‎1,500/$ / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by bigiyaro(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

UK and other NATO countries want to finally bury Ukraine.
Instead of UK to seek for a peaceful and diplomatic way of ending the crises they are planning to supply anti-air missile to Ukraine, this is just like giving catapult to to someone that is fighting an enemy with AK-47.
Very soon US will donate Tucano jet to them

Well I only blame ukraineans that voted a comedian as president
ur head tell say Putin is hungry for peace abi?
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Frankiss44(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Adjovi:

USA senators had a meeting today and it was admitted that they have and they are worried of it falling in Russia's hands according to them.

Tell this mumu gist to zombies abeg
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by mysticwarrior(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
Josywhyte:
America and the UK killing Ukrainians the more. He sooner Ukraine realizes this,the better for them. See how they(Ukraine) have been left to die because of American war politics
you are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by AroleOduduwa2: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
baba sharap joor with ur mumu analysis....a comedian is decimating a whole super power killing generals like chicken you dey talk nonsense bait

What proof do we have that the said soldiers are casualties of this invasion, if truly the Russia army are losing as suggested by the media why is Zelensky asking for a no flight zone or more weaponry. Why does his recent outburst suggest he knows he has no other option than to concede

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Frankiss44(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

All hail the greatest student of international politics. Nigerian has so many funny people. grin

Make i follow u laugh since I nor get wetin to reply u na grin angry
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by greggng: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Instead of UK to seek for a peaceful and diplomatic way of ending the crises they are planning to supply anti-air missile to Ukraine, this is just like giving catapult to to someone that is fighting an enemy with AK-47.

What exactly do you want the world to do . ? Majority of top class world leaders ve visited putin and what did they get in return ? A long distance table of negotiation without success. Putin is greedy . The more you give him. The more he ask for more. Let him kill all Ukrainian to achieve his annexation goal . It will come at a great price to him if he will be alive to witness the mess he created . Something tells me he will be assassinated by his people. He took cremia by force , took two more cities by force . Ask those he is fighting to surrender their weapon and become his slave ...who on earth will accept this condition?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Frankiss44(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Adjovi:

USA senators had a meeting today and it was admitted that they have and they are worried of it falling in Russia's hands according to them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-biological-weapons-ukraine-labs-germ-warfare-1685956%3famp=1

Small small dey lie abeg
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Adjovi: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Frankiss44:

Tell this mumu gist to zombies abeg

The video is on the internet. Deputy secretary of state confirmed it. Ignorance is no excuse. Do research on something and stop following everything with emotions. There's a video as well

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Awesometouch1: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cptflint:

Ukrainians are dying in thousands. Both civilians and non civilians..all you can say is this..a soldiers Life belongs to its country. Russian soldiers are doings what they are assigned to do. Ukrainian cities are being leveled..and Russia is not even using much force as what they did to Syrian rebels. What we need now is Ukraine to compromise on russian demands. Because after This humanitarian corridor has closed only God knows what Russia will do to them.. might nuke Kyiv. And European Union has ran out of sanctions. Making mockery of themselves... USA has ran out of sanctions. They have begin to realise that sanctions won't deter Russia. Its a pity that Ukrainian civilians have to suffer because of the puppets of a commedian president...

And for you people saying that Russia would have over ran Ukraine within days failed to understand that whole scenario. Ukraine now is a bait for NATO and Russia is looking for a way to have confrontation with NATO. And Poland is championing it. Just let Russia jet be shot down by polish jet..and all hell will let lose. Right now russian citizens have started to support their government in its military operations with new discoveries of 26 bio-weapons labs in Ukraine operated by USA and NATO all against Russia...if Ukrainian has Indeed killed 10k russian soldiers...how many Ukrainian soldiers have been killed. Now fighters all over Europe are been recruited to join Ukrainian force's...i hope that before the humanitarian corridor closes, peace will return to Ukraine because Russia has a lot of unholy bombs in its arsenal.
It's you people that keep over rating Russia. Russia that has never won any major war I can think of without the help of other countries like Britain.
In all major wars Russia had always been in Ukraine's position, begging for arms and humanitarian supplies to survive.
Russia is not as powerful as you people think.
It has just been investing in military expansion for so many years and now feeling like all powerful. It's eyes go soon clear.

It's now I'm even seeing the line where you opined Russia is looking for a way to confront NATO!!!
Jesus christ!
I thought you know better than this.

3 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Frankiss44(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Adjovi:

The video is on the internet. Deputy security

How does biological research resemble biological weapons? undecided
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Adjovi: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Frankiss44:

How does biological research resemble biological weapons? undecided

If it's biological research why are they scared of it falling into the hands of Russia? Why did they deny it at first until Russia uploaded evidences?
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

NATO will wipe Russia off the world map. Hungry Russian soldiers.
you watch too much American movies… even USA no reach… laslas na Mutual Assured Destruction, but as for EU/NATO those ones go be like desert after ICBMs land on them… God forbid nuclear wars. Russia possessed the largest nuclear warheads in the world, and far more advanced and deadly… God forbid nuclear war, na end of civilization if not humanity…no more cnn, Twitter or Facebook everything go vanish within seconds, the internet will be down, na like end of the world, those wey go survive am sef go Dey pray for death, you have to fear NUCLEAR WEAPON ooo, no shakaboom ooo… nah wetin dem dey fear be that gangan, na his plan be that threaten em with nukes dem no go misbehave…

at the end of the day na mouth dem go use talk am, only God knows when and how many ppl go die on both sides… make we just Dey observe…

PS: you see say I know insult you in my post o, let’s be civil..

1 Like

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Awesometouch1:

It's you people that keep over rating Russia. Russia that has never won any major war I can think of without the help of other countries like Britain.
In all major wars Russia had always been in Ukraine's position, begging for arms and humanitarian supplies to survive.
Russia is not as powerful as you people think.
It has just been investing in military expansion for so many years and now feeling like all powerful. It's eyes go soon clear.

It's now I'm even seeing the line where you opined Russia is looking for a way to confront NATO!!!
Jesus christ!
I thought you know better than this.
bro it’s not about powerful here, we are talking about the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world… nah why dem Dey fear to introduce NFZ or engage directly all dem Dey do na proxy war, I mean the west… God forbid nuclear war, you no go Dey online sef to read the news as dead men tell no tales, there will no be news sef, who wan show am and how … those wey go dey alive sef go dey pray for death… God forbid…. Make we dey observe how the thing Dey go jeje

1 Like

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Adjovi: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Frankiss44:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/us-biological-weapons-ukraine-labs-germ-warfare-1685956%3famp=1

Small small dey lie abeg

The USA secretary of state's Nolan already admitted they have biolabs in Ukraine. It's on the news today sir. But it won't trend because it will tarnish USA'S image.

1 Like

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by ugodedoc: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Black man has spoken.
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Kwestionair: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who in their right senses takes UK serious? Nonsense
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by ugodedoc: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cptflint:

Ukrainians are dying in thousands. Both civilians and non civilians..all you can say is this..a soldiers Life belongs to its country. Russian soldiers are doings what they are assigned to do. Ukrainian cities are being leveled..and Russia is not even using much force as what they did to Syrian rebels. What we need now is Ukraine to compromise on russian demands. Because after This humanitarian corridor has closed only God knows what Russia will do to them.. might nuke Kyiv. And European Union has ran out of sanctions. Making mockery of themselves... USA has ran out of sanctions. They have begin to realise that sanctions won't deter Russia. Its a pity that Ukrainian civilians have to suffer because of the puppets of a commedian president...

And for you people saying that Russia would have over ran Ukraine within days failed to understand that whole scenario. Ukraine now is a bait for NATO and Russia is looking for a way to have confrontation with NATO. And Poland is championing it. Just let Russia jet be shot down by polish jet..and all hell will let lose. Right now russian citizens have started to support their government in its military operations with new discoveries of 26 bio-weapons labs in Ukraine operated by USA and NATO all against Russia...if Ukrainian has Indeed killed 10k russian soldiers...how many Ukrainian soldiers have been killed. Now fighters all over Europe are been recruited to join Ukrainian force's...i hope that before the humanitarian corridor closes, peace will return to Ukraine because Russia has a lot of unholy bombs in its arsenal.

Another uniformed black man has spoken. Has Russia had success in this war so far?
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Awesometouch1: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
bro it’s not about powerful here, we are talking about the country with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world… nah why dem Dey fear to introduce NFZ or engage directly all dem Dey do na proxy war, I mean the west… God forbid nuclear war, you no go Dey online sef to read the news as dead men tell no tales…
You are quite right. The West doesn't want any nuclear confrontation. Otherwise NATO would've taken this war personal and directly.
The Sanctions are long term efforts and with time Russia will go down. Unable to finance the large army it has built over the years.

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Awesometouch1:

You are quite right. The West doesn't want any nuclear confrontation. Otherwise NATO would've taken this war personal and directly.
The Sanctions are long term efforts and with time Russia will go down. Unable to finance the large army it has built over the years.
unfortunately, sanctions won’t hurt a big country like Russia for a very long time, nah to find new markets for their products which they will and already dem don calculate every possible scenario, if to say China no back em ni, I’d agree with you that Russia will go down, but that’s not gonna happen and they will even be bigger …
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Frankiss44 post=110889402]

You are a poor student of international politics.. Ukraine is a bait Russia fell for.. It can never be buried.. Know this and know peace.. Putin will settle for negotiations and he will negotiate from a weak angle after being cornered [/quoteNi need to argue guys. Only time will tell
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Ballack1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Fasindo post=110889042]shocked

[color=#550000]

Diplomatic way you say.. I'm not sure diplomacy will work here
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

It's then Ukraine will understand say na advance troop them dey fight before . It will now be all out attack from Russia
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kwestionair:
Who in their right senses takes UK serious? Nonsense
UK no Dey supply anything, same way Poland refuse to send after several news claiming they’re gonna do this and that… me just want this war to end… it wasn’t supposed to happen sef…make dem settle am behind the scene…one of my friend wey still dey Ukraine (Odessa, to be precise) he dey tell me today say e go comot o, say internet connectivity just dey crawl like snail, I was surprised when he told me he still dey pay rent and other bills…

1 Like

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Naijaolosho2: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
SeeThisLoser:

The kids don’t have a clue. By the time NATO and the west is finished with Russia, militarily and economically, we will be accepting Russians as refugees in Africa.

A dream that can never come to reality. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by NigeriaZoo: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cptflint:
Russia is looking for a way to have confrontation with NATO. And Poland is championing it. Just let Russia jet be shot down by polish jet..and all hell will let lose. Right now russian citizens have started to support their government in its military operations with new discoveries of 26 bio-weapons labs in Ukraine operated by USA and NATO all against Russia...if Ukrainian has Indeed killed 10k russian soldiers...how many Ukrainian soldiers have been killed. Now fighters all over Europe are been recruited to join Ukrainian force's...i hope that before the

NATO will wipe Russia from the face of this earth. You know nothing of military strategy. Russia has taken the bait and it will be crippled economically and militarily.

Imagine the second most powerful military has lost thousands upon thousands of soldiers in less than 2 weeks and they will lose more.

The worse Putin can do is use Nuclear weapons, which means we all die grin

Wait till Russians start running to Nigeria as refugees.
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Awesometouch1: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
unfortunately, sanctions won’t hurt a big country like Russia for a very long time, nah to find new markets for their products which they will and already dem don calculate every possible scenario, if to say China no back em ni, I’d agree with you that Russia will go down, but that’s not gonna happen and they will even be bigger …
I still believe nothing can come anywhere close to what they have been enjoying from their trade with the West. US and Western sanctions are far reaching. Even China partially complied.
China is one country in a position to rebuff the sanctions but their partial compliance speaks volume of their own vulnerabilities.
The West too know very well the power in their hands or why do you think Russia couldn't cut gas supply to Western Europe in retaliation?

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
mysticwarrior:
you are a wise man
They make sure war doesn’t come to their backyard but ensures they use other gullible countries to carry out their interest.
Africa be wise. If the Almighty US , with its prideful nature can chose to approach Venezuela president- Maduro, thereby sidelining the erstwhile recognized opposition leader with their tail behind their legs for Oil My dear.anything can happen in world politics. Don’t be surprised that America and Russia could be Allies in the near future.
Africans, pls wise up Biko!
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by NigeriaZoo: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:
you watch too much American movies… even USA no reach… laslas na Mutual Assured Destruction, but as for EU/NATO those ones go be like desert after ICBMs land on them… God forbid nuclear wars. Russia possessed the largest nuclear warheads in the world, and far more advanced and deadly… God forbid nuclear war, na end of civilization if not humanity…no more cnn, Twitter or Facebook everything go vanish within seconds, the internet will be down, na like end of the world, those wey go survive am sef go Dey pray for death, you have to fear NUCLEAR WEAPON ooo, no shakaboom ooo… nah wetin dem dey fear be that gangan, na his plan be that threaten em with nukes dem no go misbehave…

at the end of the day na mouth dem go use talk am, only God knows when and how many ppl go die on both sides… make we just Dey observe…

PS: you see say I know insult you in my post o, let’s be civil..

Nuclear war means we all die. Without nuclear war, NATO will wipe Russia off the world map.

2 Likes

Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

NATO will wipe Russia from the face of this earth. You know nothing of military strategy. Russia has taken the bait and it will be crippled economically and militarily.

Imagine the second most powerful military has lost thousands upon thousands of soldiers in less than 2 weeks and they will lose more.

The worse Putin can do is use Nuclear weapons, which means we all die grin

Wait till Russians start running to Nigeria as refugees.
Forgeti! American was humiliated worse than this and still loss in Vietnam.
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Awesometouch1:

I still believe nothing can come anywhere close to what they have been enjoying from their trade with the West. US and Western sanctions are far reaching. Even China partially complied.
China is one country in a position to rebuff the sanctions but their partial compliance speaks volume of their own vulnerabilities.
The West too know very well the power in their hands or why do you think Russia couldn't cut gas supply to Western Europe in retaliation?
I get your points bro, do you know Russia no go feel USA oil ban cos na just 4% it’s inconsequential, and USA sef no get mind, there was no total ban on all Russia energy imports, they exempted “uranium”….

Why didn’t he cut off gas supply to Europe in retaliation? I’d say that will be too harsh and European economy will crumble if he do that, I still believe he’s gonna hit back but I don’t think he’ll ever cut the gas to Europe sha…there will be counter sanctions, even the sanctions nah both sides dey feel am, but e go different sha…

The World na global village, you can’t completely isolate a country cos we all need each other, I mean resources…not even oil Russia and Ukraine are the largest global supplier of wheat, without Russia’s uranium USA go get energy problem, though they have the resources but they ain’t mining cos of climate change… you see nah…
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Bluffly: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Is that not what the likes of UK and USA are avoiding and all of you are shouting that they abadoned them?
Rather than sending all these, they decided to wreck Russia economically and all what you all can see is bullshit not knowing what it can result to.
Re: UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

Nuclear war means we all die. Without nuclear war, NATO will wipe Russia off the world map.
at least we agree on that, na wetin Dey deter em be that, NATO/USA v Russia( Russia get friendly countries too, wey hate USA, nah full blown world war be that, but this time dem go launch codes lol) if not for Putin , NATO/USA go don kill Assad like Gaddafi … nah him safe am…

You see what’s happening in Ukraine is heartbreaking same as what’s happening in Palestine, Syria, wetin don happen in Libya, Iraq Afghanistan and so on like that…. I’m not a war monger, let’s be clear on that if Putin unleash full Russia military strength on Ukraine, there will thousands if not millions of both military and civilian casualties, i mean they have those weapons not talking nuclear here, dem no go use foot soldiers at all, dem go rain hell from the sky, that’s the honest truth, I’m not saying you should believe but you can do a little research… God forbid full scale war even the small one wey I Dey see civilian casualties it’s hard to take in , cos at the end of the day na mouth dem go still use settle am, but how many ppl go die before dem sit to talk….

I hope they talk soon ooo…

I’m not hailing or rating anyone, I hope you understand I’m just stating some obvious truth which is easily verifiable…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead / Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral, period of mourning gulped £162m - UK Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.