Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling (1760 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Streak, Gains And Closes At ₦‎1,500/$ / Russia Hits Ukrainian Oil And Gas Facilities In Wave Of Attacks (Photo) / South Africa: Foreign-owned Businesses Attacked In New Wave Of Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by God1000(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Vladimir Putin's alleged 18-year-old 'love child' has suddenly closed her social media account after being on the receiving end of a wave of trolling over Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Since Putin ordered the invasion, Luiza Rozova, a student in St Petersburg, had been deluged with hostile posts, with one saying: 'Are U sitting in the bunker?? Like a rat?', while others posted emojis of Ukraine's flag.

She has now deleted her account on Instagram.

Luiza is the daughter of cleaner-turned-multimillionaire Svetlana Krivonogikh, 45, now a part-owner of a major Russian bank, one of the country's wealthiest women.

Rozova, who had 84,000 followers, stopped publicly posting five months ago, triggering the suspicion that Putin had gagged her - though her account remained visible until today. Now a message says in Russian: 'User not found.'

It comes amid claims Putin has hidden his family members in a luxury bunker in an 'underground city' in Siberia, designed for protection in the event of a nuclear war.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Malory: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Imagine that mouth on my dick. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by God1000(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
says Mr reprobate, be careful so that your pecker won't be cut off someday

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Mooh247: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:

No vex Putin ... We no want nuclear bomb near Nigeria abeg

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by TheSameGuy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Fahdiga you're very dirty
Malory:
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:

You just go from put to put commenting shite.

1 Like

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Malory: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mooh247:

No vex Putin ... We no want nuclear bomb near Nigeria abeg
Even when she is a product of Putin's love adventure

1 Like

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Dry

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Malory: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Fahdiga you're very dirty
Thatfairguy I don't know who is Fahdiga
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Malory: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Comradewhy:

Dry
Shatap
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Shatap
Cc.

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by internationalman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
You mean war child

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by God1000(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
internationalman:
You mean war child
lol, it's not her fault, blame the crazy Putin, the girl is innocent
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Have DNA tests confirmed it?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by God1000(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
meobizy:
Have DNA tests confirmed it?
I think so my JAMB friend cheesy

White people don't play with certain things, they already know the result of child's DNA even before birth

poverty, ignorance, stupidity and illiteracy are some of the reasons why an African man encounters several marital issues.
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by BeanmanX(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Malory:
Everything abt u is sex sex sex,,,, don't u guys ever get tired?
Re: Putin's Love Child 18, Closes Her Social Media After A Wave Of Extreme Trolling by Jackanda1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
It must be shameful to have a tyrant as a father.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Of Gabon In Orphanage Home As A Small Boy / Salman Purge: Two Saudi Princes Killed Within 24hrs / President Trump In The UK: Meet “Beast”, President Donald Trump’s Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.