Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured (37355 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / Insecurity: Bandits Open Fire On Police Team In Zamfara, Gun Down 7 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by free2ryhme: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Scam!
NDLEA is hiding something from this particular operation.
See the bandages on them. It's obvious they are not injured but want to justify an illegal action they took during this operation.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by DSC7: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why NDLEA come dey display their officers picture like this? undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Shadysen: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nothing to say
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Spidermon: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Listen. The dealer is saying he has been to the office before and it wasnt under this kain settings.

Narco sabi all dealers in every hood tey tey. Marwa don mandate file dusting
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Karemarealty288(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
NDLEA should stop missing using the word "Kingpin" that's is meant for Escoba and EL Chapo dem.. grin these ones are Igbo sellers.

Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Bobloco: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Licensed & Regulated Drug Cartels arresting and oppressing Unlicensed & Unregulated Drug Cartels. Make una dey deceive unaselves. Wetin concern me mtcheeeew. Useless People.....

Do we have licensed drug cartels in Nigerian
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Landmack: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Taraba state an almost useless state always in the news for bad doings. Always harboring criminals
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by letitrainnow(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ndo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Ade3131: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kestolove:
Ndlea na him dey rain now, people wey dey smoke weed nd do drugs dey real suffer am

We wey no dey smoke or do drugs sef dey hear am from this harsh economy.

Nobody is immune to Buhari... not even himself. Or you think it's easy to always travel to UK to seek medical attention while they're plethora of hospital here when all he needed to do was to build one world class hospital here and receive treatment there instead of risking his life traveling up and down?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by LordIsaac(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
I like what I'm seeing. It should always be about "the more serious agency" rather than "the most serious man" in the Agency, as in the case of Abba Kyari.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kudos to the NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by 01mcfadden(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
ogbologbo1000:
Scam!
NDLEA is hiding something from this particular operation.
See the bandages on them. It's obvious they are not injured but want to justify an illegal action they took during this operation.
Cry me a river
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Theoarhics: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
See my guy wey dey work for ndlea oo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Saintinoo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/100069123281551/posts/267942705519837/?app=fbl
Rubbish they sharply went to the media to post this to cover up the innocent woman and her child they killed while opening fire anyhow close to the state university.

I fear who no fear Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by xstyle: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
I like the way this guys are operating, It's an all round movement, the whole agency is working, it's not about a super man somewhere it's a collective effort of a resurrected agency under vibrant leadership.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Soso990240(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
All these Para military are becoming Criminals on their own. I can state this with no regret that no NDLEA Officer was wounded. Check the bandaging nah..u will see that it's all staged.. two for ankle, one for shoulder, one for knee.. chai. When the Government is bad, all other bodies under it act as they pleases. NDLEA Just staged this to cover for the murder they committed while making the arrest. God will punish all of them.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by xpool(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.facebook.com/100069123281551/posts/267942705519837/?app=fbl

Useless double standard Nigerian forces;
Did you parade Kyari in pictures or video clips this way?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Zico007: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Buba Marwa putting in work

He his having is eyes on the presidency some day that is why he his putting his best in any position he finds himself. Though I must commend him. He his doing a great job.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by GloriousGbola: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zico007:

He his having is eyes on the presidency some day that is why he his putting his best in any position he finds himself. Though I must commend him. He his doing a great job.

Not sure. Man is 68. He would be 76 8 years from now
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by ElPhoche(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tracka:
But an eyewitness said you guys killed two people and a woman was also hit with a stray bullet from your men. NDLEA didn't men that... Men in uniform are terrorists

See graphic photos of those killed...https://salemgists.com/three-persons-shot-dead-as-ndlea-hoodlums-clash-in-taraba/
If they are attacked while carrying out a legal arrest, then they should be able to defend themselves, even if it means hurting the attackers. I hope you know even the DEA are well armed when they carry out raids and also have to shoot and are shot at by criminals?

It is unfortunate when innocent bystanders get harmed or worse in the process.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Naanlong01: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
The only agency that seems to be awake under PMB. The next president should reappoint Buba Marwa abeg.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Emperorx: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lewisalexander:

True.. The thing will soon increase the price of weed
Eiya so sorry so no more weed for u
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by lordtriplee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is someone pushing Maruwa for president? Big joker! So they were wounded but can take nice pictures with bandages and no blood? Bull!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who are the suspects among those people?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Jmichael1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

If this is true, then it is really terrible and justice should be served...

no justice 4 the poor in dis country,...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by RulerIAm(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
All the injured officers, na dislocations them get? Fake injuries to cover up for their own misdeeds I suspect.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Marwa action man, this is an example of efficiency, no excuses if you can't perform leave the space for serious people.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tracka:
But an eyewitness said you guys killed two people and a woman was also hit with a stray bullet from your men. NDLEA didn't men that... Men in uniform are terrorists

See graphic photos of those killed...https://salemgists.com/three-persons-shot-dead-as-ndlea-hoodlums-clash-in-taraba/
Rumours causes disaster...be aware.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / 74-year-old Man Molests A 14-year-old Of Boy In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.