Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) (68909 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by anonimi: 4:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:
Now that he stood up to a bully? If you have been illegally arrested or brutalised or cheated by nigerian police, you would understand what it takes to stand up to someone whose dream is to keep taking whats yours. Ukrainians understand that, but i guess you feel is better to live on your kneels than die standing...

What guarantees are there that the person will live even while begging on his kneels and not be killed despite the begging

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 5:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

Now that he stood up to a bully? If you have been illegally arrested or brutalised or cheated by nigerian police, you would understand what it takes to stand up to someone whose dream is to keep taking whats yours. Ukrainians understand that, but i guess you feel is better to live on your kneels than die standing...
Now that he (zelensky) to you stood up and lead his country to a war he knew beforehand that he will surely lose and would see to a country Ukraine, he is watching been destroyed because he was misled to make such a choice by people who are doing everything possible to make sure war does not arise (US,EU,Poland Hungary,Turkey,Saudi,China.)
You are hailing zelensky!
Ok o!
Hail o!
Wether the Ukraine that is been torn to shreds is real or not.His eyes will be clear
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 5:23am On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

They already lost three regions and it is not yet over!

Lost?? They haven't even lost Crimea in the eyes of the international world not to mention those fake break away region.. Wake up
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

Lost?? They haven't even lost Crimea in the eyes of the international world not to mention those fake break away region.. Wake up
The same international world that has left Ukraine to it's dying fate?
Ok ukraine.can go and collect Crimea from Russia!
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

The same international world that has left Ukraine to it's dying fate?
Ok ukraine.can go and collect Crimea from Russia!

If you don't see the hands of the international world on this fight then I can't really help you.. Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan won't have fallen if they had one tenth of the support Ukraine is currently having.. Let's just fold our hands and watch as things unfolds.. This week will reveal a lot
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by xlshotit(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Seasonc19821987: 6:24am On Mar 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
A real comedian giving Putin sleepless night and inflicting major losses to the overrated and hungry Russian Army

This has been my words for about a week now, Russia was shouting and bullying “ I WILL INVADE UKRAINE BLA BLA” you will think it will be done in a day. Russia eyes seff don clear. It’s obvious they don’t know Ukraine is this strong. I hope the War end soon. Ukraine will be much more respected by Russia and the rest of the world the humiliation was too much

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Why you should be economically relevant

I don't understand the question, is solidarity now a bad thing? Look well, that's a Palestinian flag
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

If you don't see the hands of the international world on this fight then I can't really help you.. Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan won't have fallen if they had one tenth of the support Ukraine is currently having.. Let's just fold our hands and watch as things unfolds.. This week will reveal a lot
It is the hands of the international world that made Libya go done and west Africa ended fighting terrorists in all shades and alliances!
Well This let us pray that all parties in this unnecessary war can come together and stop further bloodshed
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

Now that he (zelensky) to you stood up and lead his country to a war he knew beforehand that he will surely lose and would see to a country Ukraine, he is watching been destroyed because he was misled to make such a choice by people who are doing everything possible to make sure war does not arise (US,EU,Poland Hungary,Turkey,Saudi,China.)
You are hailing zelensky!
Ok o!
Hail o!
Wether the Ukraine that is been torn to shreds is real or not.His eyes will be clear

I will answer thesame, they could live their lives shaking or stand up to a terrorist and dictator, maybe now the Russians would have the balls to push him out

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

What guarantees are there that the person will live even while begging on his kneels and not be killed despite the begging

Exactly, with a monster dictator, anything can happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

I will answer thesame, they could live their lives shaking or stand up to a terrorist and dictator, maybe now the Russians would have the balls to push him out
The problem is when people add syllables that we do not need!
Not understanding the core problem and therefore find easy or sustainable solution to the problem at hand.
Shaking /standing/weak/strong/this/that/this gbas gbos/dictator/predator
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

The problem is when people add syllables that we do not need!
Not understanding the core problem and therefore find easy or sustainable solution to the problem at hand.
Shaking /standing/weak/strong/this/that/this gbas gbos/dictator/predator

Lets not talk long, if putin wasnt a dictator, there would be nothing attracting Ukraine or Poland or finland to nato, unfortunately, he is, do you know how long he has been rulling after changing the years one can be president for? Hes been silencing Russians for years, this time Ukraine says no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by anonimi: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:
I don't understand the question, is solidarity now a bad thing? Look well, that's a Palestinian flag

Who wants to be in solidarity with paupers compared with being in solidarity with rich people?
Is that how things work in your family (nuclear & extended) as well as in the community
We need to step away from our unhelpful illusions and face the reality of working like crazy to build not just individual wealth & strength, but also collective wealth & strength.
Respect is EARNED, it is not given.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by anonimi: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Frankiss44:

Did Afghanistan fall to the Russians/Soviets in the 1970s/1980s, or to the Americans in the 21st century
Who did Libya fall to?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Frankiss44(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Did Afghanistan fall to the Russians/Soviets in the 1970s/1980s, or to the Americans in the 21st century
Who did Libya fall to?

Nope they didn't fall.. They stood pretty well and had their president murdered and regime changed.. Have a nice day
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by ahmEenu(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Why u no answer my question first. U come Dey ask me questions
anonimi:

Was Afghanistan not invaded by the Russians/Soviets in the 1970s and 1980s
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

Lets not talk long, if putin wasnt a dictator, there would be nothing attracting Ukraine or Poland or finland to nato, unfortunately, he is, do you know how long he has been rulling after changing the years one can be president for? Hes been silencing Russians for years, this time Ukraine says no
What did I say about using syllables!
It smears people from identifying what exactly is the problem and profer solution!
It is like what politicians do hype a syllable to get votes only to get elected and pass the problems down the road
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
anonimi:

Who wants to be in solidarity with paupers compared with being in solidarity with rich people?
Is that how things work in your family (nuclear & extended) as well as in the community
We need to step away from our unhelpful illusions and face the reality of working like crazy to build not just individual wealth & strength, but also collective wealth & strength.
Respect is EARNED, it is not given.

You made sense till you mentioned my family, if you need a punching bag to insult, kindly hit the gym, I wonder how people on this forum use their brains tbh
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

What did I say about using syllables!
It smears people from identifying what exactly is the problem and profer solution!
It is like what politicians do hype a syllable to get votes only to get elected and pass the problems down the road

Syllables qualify people for who or what they are judging from their behavioral tendencies.. It qualifies not smears people.
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

Syllables qualify people for who or what they are judging from their behavioral tendencies.. It qualifies not smears people.
To lead into making a.decision about a person!
And I said it usually does not lead to asking the right questions required to solve the problems at hand
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by anonimi: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
ProfAmaben:
You made sense till you mentioned my family, if you need a punching bag to insult, kindly hit the gym, I wonder how people on this forum use their brains tbh

It was not about YOUR family specifically but families generally.
No insult meant. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

To lead into making a.decision about a person!
And I said it usually does not lead to asking the right questions required to solve the problems at hand

What are the right questions?
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

What are the right questions?
What is the cause of the problem?
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

What is the cause of the problem?

A mans continually increasing greed for money, power and land.
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

A mans continually increasing greed for money, power and land.
Still using syllables!
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Crafteck1: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
baralatie:

Still using syllables!

Oga... You aint saying anything.
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Newton2024: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
[[s]quote author=NoIgboSoundTueh post=110896178]
Fool[/quote][/s]
Yoruba muslim spotted. America is your dreamland but you hate her to the core. You will always prefer american visa to russian visa. Who is now a fool between you and I?
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Newton2024: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nova1988:

why are you so bitter?
Because you people are surpport an invader and mass murderer because you hate Ukraine and US for no reason. That's illogical and irrational. Ukraine is a sovereign nation like Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by NoIgboSoundTueh: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Newton2024:
[[s]quote author=NoIgboSoundTueh post=110896178]
Fool[/s]
Yoruba muslim spotted. America is your dreamland but you hate her to the core. You will always prefer american visa to russian visa. Who is now a fool between you and I?
I refuse to exchange words with a 10-year- old
Re: Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) by Nova1988(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Newton2024:
Because you people are surpport an invader and mass murderer because you hate Ukraine and US for no reason. That's illogical and irrational. Ukraine is a sovereign nation like Nigeria.

don't worry I understand how you feel! but let me correct you bruv, I'm not in anyway in support of Russia I'm just not happy about the double standards that is being displayed. I'll never be in support of someone that bombs a maternity hospital God forbid, I'm just not happy of the way the West is treating this and how it treated that of Palestine, Iraq or Libya! ESPECIALLY LIBYA! please try to read this thread to understand https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators

#stopthewar
#allwewantispeace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin's Table. How Long Is It? Picture / South African Man Enjoys Cake While Looting A Supermarket On Free Zuma Protest / Obama Viewing The White House After Handover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.