Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido (729 Views)

Davido Spends Time With His Daughters And Their Mums In Ghana (photos, Video) / "Whole Different..." - Davido Holding Designer's Bag In New Photo / Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido by Ayinesongya3: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Multiple award-winning pop star Davido stated his two daughters, Imade and Hailey Adeleke have begun probing about their mothers and living spaces.

The 30BG boss, who recently had the O2 arena on lockdown for a second time with his sold-out concert, disclosed this in an interview with BBC.

The father of three explained as the girls grow older, they’ve developed the habit of asking tough questions bothering on why they have different mothers and residential homes.

Davido said: “My two oldest daughters, my son is still a baby. Like as they are getting older, they keep asking, why are their moms different? Stuff like that. Why don’t we live with you? Stuff like that.”

The “E Choke” crooner, however, didn’t state the response he gives his daughter each time they come up with such ‘unsettling’ questions.

Davido has three baby mamas. The first is Sophia Momodu and they share a daughter Imade Aurora Adeleke.
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/My-daughters-ask-why-their-mums-are-different-Davido-534119

1 Share

Re: My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido by qekng40(f): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
wahala
Re: My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido by pyyxxaro: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
because ur peniiîs na community peniîs cool

2 Likes

Re: My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Una don forget say na the previous generation build this current generation and na this generation go build/train the next one. On and on like that. They won’t see anything bad with sleeping around especially the male child.

Me sef don’t know if sleeping around is good or bad when money dey.

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Ask Why Their Mums Are Different – Davido by CrownOfClay724: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
How do you convincingly answer that kind of question

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Chinedu Nwadike's Death And Blood Cancer Battle. / Sean Pdiddy Combs Adoring Janet Jackson, Kisses Her Hand / Nollywood Actress Victoria Nwogu Is Gorgeous And Stylish In A Purple Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.