Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos (2617 Views)

Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
If this is what clueless is, then I feel we all should be clueless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
More of his cluelessness

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Buhari is just too clueless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by SarkinYarki: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Still the very worst leader Nigeria has ever had .
That's indisputable

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by slimfit1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Clueless is when you buy something only for show. I don't see firefighters fighting fire.

5 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Temidayo9(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
President that doesn't believe in his Country is that one a president? Ordinary headache he can not treat in Nigeria, His children can't get good education in his country. His wife cannot celebrate her birthday in Nigeria. All because they don't believe in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Temidayo9:
President that doesn't believe in his Country is that one a president? Ordinary headache he can not treat in Nigeria, His children can't get good education in his country. His wife cannot celebrate her birthday in Nigeria. All because they don't believe in Nigeria.

and all banks are saying no dollar for businesses. But Mr President and his family members has dollar to travel anywhere they feel like grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Man is not a saint but let's look @ the bright side of his administration while calling out this ugly side.

We all have bad and good sides and would love people to perish on both.

You Gerrit??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Man is not a saint but let's look @ the bright side of his administration while calling out this ugly side.

You Gerrit??
Na only him caftan good

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
ToyBoyAaron:

Na only him caftan good
grin grin grin grin

Mehn I just wan see him good side @ least. All of no fit just de complain up n down na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Arda1000(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

and all banks are saying no dollar for businesses. But Mr President and his family members has dollar to travel anywhere they feel like grin
worse is that they are reducing their cards spending limit,bubu and his apc gangs are very wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Arda1000:
worse is that they are reducing their cards spending limit,bubu and his apc gangs are very wicked

The thing tire everybody o.
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by chubinwa(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
You should cover your head in shame if this is the only achievement your dullard president can boast of in the pass years.

3 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by byteem: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:

You Gerrit??

Thunder fire ur mouth.. where is the bright side..

3 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hammyaladin:

He tried more than PDP in terms of projects but at what cost to our external debt?

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2022
byteem:

Thunder fire ur mouth.. where is the bright side..
what's with the insult?? Please be rational for minute and shove sentiments aside.

Can't you see??
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Ojiofor:

He tried more than PDP in terms of projects but at what cost to our external debt?

Based on infrastructures he tried and he is even pushing to do more.

Concerning dept, democracy is been ran buy Dept.. check statistics and you'll see that all Democratic countries have huge dept.

About buhari tenure, security is just the loop hole. And miscreant are taking advantage to f it. Cause most people perish themselves in presidential affairs rather than pressuring governor's and senators!!

We just pray and hope we get someone better, stronger and more trustworthy.

No matter where we run tooo, there's always no place like home

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by naija4life247: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:

If you don't find something meaningful to do with your life, you will end up miserable because Buhari does not care about miscreants and nincompoops
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Tofax: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
If all Buhari could present from the N43 trillion he borrowed + trillions of Naira from Tax & revenue from crude Oil sales in 7 years is this. Then he is super clueless. In fact Buhari Cluelessness is 2 raise to power 2.

2 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by ivandragon: 5:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol...

Apc will do a few things but hype it so much that one would think they have done excellently...

but mostly what they do is to rubbish the achievements of previous administrations in other to magnify their own little doings...

Every government, no matter how 'bad' they may be, will always have something to point to as an achievement...

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Gadafii: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Iswap abi bandit just slaughtered 20 soldiers somewhere in the north and stripped them of their guns and fatigue, cold blooded

While your darling daddy is embracing and romancing them in the name of "repentant Boko Haram"

Buhari s the worst president in the history of nigeria, a disgrace to generals all over the world, imagine a general conquered by rag tag dirty Boko Haram

No image making can help buhari again, nothing

He has lots of blood in his hands

2 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Tofax:

If all Buhari could present from the N43 trillion he borrowed + trillions of Naira from Tax & revenue from crude Oil sales in 7 years is this. Then he is super clueless. In fact Buhari Cluelessness is 2 raise to power 2.
lol. There many photos of the military hardware that isn't there!

Housing projects and other relief he made sure citizens accessed.
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:

If you don't find something meaningful to do with your life, you will end up miserable because Buhari does not care about miscreants and nincompoops
When insult is the only thing a person has to contribute, he/she shouldn't be taken seriously!

He might not know me in person but as a citizen I have the right to loud his rights and wrongs.

But you mister good/ cancel culture 001 is trying to take away that right from me. Even as you don't occupy a public office.

What if you were a public servant? I guess you'd have me killed, right??

Learn to have meaningful and insightful conversation without insults, whines etc.. it help clear you sense of reasoning and also see you through understanding events!!

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by OVB123: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Even at that, buhari is still a monumental and collosal failure.

2 Likes

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by haffaze777(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2022
God bless incompetent,dead brain,walking dead, illiterate Buhari,oh sorry jubril El sudangrin

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Danmboss(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Op repeat after me foolishness shall not be my portion .
Now tell me one section in this formidable dullard regime that's 99.9% working just one. undecided
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by mybiz234: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:

You Gerrit??

There is no dollars for business but there is dollars for buhari's medical treatment abroad. There is also dollars for Aisha Buhari 5o.tpir Dubai.

Look into your conscience and ask yourself how that is progress
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2022
One thing is common among the people who contributed to the thread "Insults"

Something must be really wrong somewhere!

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2022
mybiz234:

There is no dollars for business but there is dollars for buhari's medical treatment abroad. There is also dollars for Aisha Buhari 5o.tpir Dubai.

Look into your conscience and ask yourself how that is progress
he travels a lot and that really bad for our economy.

Again that why I said we should focus on his rights and wrongs! Hope u understand my point now?

1 Like

Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by mybiz234: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
he travels a lot and that really bad for our economy.

Again that why I said we should focus on his rights and wrongs! Hope u understand my point now?

What right?

I challenge you to list out those projects and.also include videos

I won't be surprised if many of them.are projects from state governors and he was only invited to commission them
Re: Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2022
mybiz234:

What right?

I challenge you to list out those projects and.also include videos

I won't be surprised if many of them.are projects from state governors and he was only invited to commission them
Are you even a Nigerian?? One this with u guys is that your whole life is clouded with sentiments...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. / Video: Massive Crowd Welcome Peter Obi At Abuja International Conference Center / Caption This Picture Of Asiwaju 'chopping knuckle' With His Imo Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.