Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) (42121 Views)

Kwara Residents Digging Ground With Bare Hands To Get Drinking Water: Video / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCVDRyWtR_Y

Nigerian soldiers were seen using their hands to dig the ground for water to drink, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca440RWMqaE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Naija no dey ever dey prepared, see what bandits and boko boys has reduced our soldiers to,, shey na like this we go take fight Putin and his boys,,

Hope they found what they were looking for, na that one sure pass.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by lathrowinger: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by spydera: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
God forgive me ooo...
I actually thought I saw "Nigerian soldiers dig the grave with their hands"

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
spydera:
God forgive me ooo...
I actually thought I saw "Nigerian soldiers dig the grave with their hands"
Which one come better now?

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol
It's what they choose abi they force them to enter Army
They are enjoying their work

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by ABIODUN105(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigeria no dey carry last

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wetin make I do?You know the kind suffer wey man done suffer for dis country?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by bro4u: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
They will be more useful in the mines rather than being sent to die in the hands of Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
If person just comot for Bush now shout "allahu akbar"! Dem fit shit for body grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by chaseblack(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Survival skills

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigeria of our dream has gone. sad
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by bukkysam(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Cleanrance price 15k
Size 43

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
To serve Nigeria ........e get wetin we dey take end am back in those days

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by StayMotivated: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na wah for this country. This soldiers dey play eiyh Cholera
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Saskay44: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by tito44: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who cares??

They should go and pack the blood of the youth they massacre at lekki toll gate and drink it, it will quench their thirst.

Evil people made for Hell!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
At least this will make up a little fraction of the suffering they ve caused civilians

Issorite

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Naija no dey ever dey prepared, see what bandits and boko boys has reduced our soldiers to,, shey na like this we go take fight Putin and his boys,,

Hope they found what they were looking for, na that one sure pass.

Abeg reduce your voice grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Peaceful protesters killers eating from what they're protecting

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
These guys no fit organize coup

70 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigeria must devise means of making life difficult for you. Can't there be provision for water?

Anyways, me too na head I de take fetch water go house.

See them! Dem go drink potopoto finish come de beat innocent people.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
The water near naw sad Come to my place cone dig angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by sematec(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
s
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Our Galant Soldiers, we are proud of you. You are in a War zone,do all you can to get some drinking Water. The entire Enugu no even get water at all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by travelwaka: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
One of the things they teach you in training is how to survive in the wild. No matter how much provisions they provide you even the US soldiees always run out of supplies. My only worry is the water isnt purified. Foreign soldiers are always equipped with kits to ensure that they drink pure water at any point they find themselves.

Respect to these guys. Some able bodied people can't even protect their loved ones talkless of protesting the lives of those that are even abusing you.

Being a soldier must be one very tasking job

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Emdsa:
So proud of my country

What is it to be proud of about Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
It's part of their profession you fool shouldn't be expect that government will be taking fufu and Eba go war front and give them.

I still respect our gallant soldiers.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) by tito44: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
If person just comot for Bush now shout "allahu akbar"! Dem fit shit for body grin
This is soo u fair

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.