Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend (600 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Taofeek Oluwanishola Anifata Stabbed To Death In The US By Girlfriend's Baby Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by myjohnandrew(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
A student of the University of Jos (UNIJOS), Obed Ejale is also known as Heavensent, committed su*cide after he discovered that the lady he loves does not feel the same way.
In a goodbye note, the embattled young man expressed regrets to end it all the way he did despite being raised the right way.
Below is the goodbye note he left for his mother.

“To my super woman (Mother)
Mama, you really raised me a good kid, you thought me the ways of the word but your not here with me, the world have fccked me, there’s no point living ma, the girl I thought loves me doesn’t give a fcck about me......

Continue Reading https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/unijos-students-commit-sucide/

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Gentlerespect76: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
A good kid? And you sold your soul to fatal love at so tender an age? Well, that's your destiny. Fare thee well. May God comfort your family for this your foolishness has caused them so much pains. You send your kid to university, praying for him day and night to succeed, and suddenly this is what you get. So so sad.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by chiefolododo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
This can't be true
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Kajaard: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
All because of pussy. Good riddance. Burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Death is not the answer.
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by myjohnandrew(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
What a pity lipsrsealed

Gentlerespect76:
A good kid? And you sold your soul to fatal love at so tender an age? Well, that's your destiny. Fare thee well. May God comfort your family for this your foolishness has caused them so much pains. You send your kid to university, praying for him day and night to succeed, and suddenly this is what you get. So so sad.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by myjohnandrew(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kajaard:
All because of pussy. Good riddance. Burn in hell.

Bro calm nah.. No be pu*sy nah love

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good for him.. Abi that girl na angel?. Chaaii..
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by myjohnandrew(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nah love cause am grin grin

Shalommy:
Good for him.. Abi that girl na angel?. Chaaii..
Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Fashionista01(f): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
This generation of kids like commiting suicide because of girlfriend/ boyfriend issue.

Somebody brought you into this world. You were fed, clothed and sheltered.

You are also undergoing westhern education and somebody is footing the bill.

Which love will a girlfriend or boyfriend give you that supercede the love your immediate family sacrifice for you?

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Look at.....
Mtchew

Re: UNIJOS Student Commits Su*cide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend by Babara1994(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is a lie. Where is his pix?
Girls wey plenty pass water.... grin

(1) (Reply)

18yr Old Boy Murders Housewife Wit Pestle In Kano After Stealing Her Phones(pix / Be Careful You Maybe Dealing With Teenage Prostitute / Man Kills His Spouse For Not Explaining How She Got N10m In Her Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.