Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (41165 Views)

200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by AroleOduduwa2: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teejayadex:
Is this how overrated Russia and Putin fight war??

Unprovoked/Unexpected evil attack to those who support this.

You keep screaming overrated, yet the countries you assume has more power than them is avoiding them, that should tell you something. You guys keep getting emotional news from the sun and metro, the Nigeria equivalent of thenation and tvc

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Abegunde993: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anyone who back Putin in this platform by God's grace will face the same circumstances with their families
You all think it's good to joke with parents and kids dying bah
Supporting a killer in the name of facts that you can't prove or have idea of

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
Every prayers you ever pray will never be answered. Amen.

Abegunde993:

And I pray God will not blame your enemy for you

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Abegunde993: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:

You keep screaming overrated, yet the countries you assume has more power than them is avoiding them, that should tell you something. You guys keep getting emotional news from the sun and metro, the Nigeria equivalent of thenation and tvc
I assume your e not seeing international news why you're...... �
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by BigDawsNet: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
I pray for the victims

I pray the survivor are rescued in time

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Who be this Werey wey no get rope for neck. There’s a curse affecting you.

Abegunde993:
Anyone who back Putin in this platform by God's grace will face the same circumstances with their families
You all think it's good to joke with parents and kids dying bah
Supporting a killer in the name of facts that you can't prove or have idea of

5 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teejayadex:
Is this how overrated Russia and Putin fight war??

Unprovoked/Unexpected evil attack to those who support this.
You don't have any shame...

What effect did your curses have on your evil leaders?

Yet your black ass loves Ukraine(who are racist as fuq) and wish anyone not following your ideology evil.

So, who is the real evil here if not you?

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by fergieboy: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
How much longer will the world be an accomplice ignoring terror? Close the sky right now! Stop the killings! You have power but you seem to be losing humanity.’

You they crase

When USA was busy bombing Libya Iraq and alfaghanistan

The world was not watching abi

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by harqinhola(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERENED , PUTIN AND RUSSIA REMAINS THE VICTIM HERE . .. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING SIDE .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
tegafej:
I will always say it...

This fight is not worth it... At the end, Ukraine will accept Russia's terms and conditions... And it will all be for nothing...

Even if they don't, it will be pyrhic victory cos the cost will be too much for Ukraine.

A wise leader should know when to retreat.

You know what's funny?
The Zelensky dude keeps crying for US and UK to intervene and save him, to the point of emotionally blackmailing them. He abuses them but still wants their help. That dude is something else. Seems he really wants a world war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by mauchiz: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
chaseblack:
I watched an interview where a Russian guy living in Ukraine called his father living in Russia to rebuke him for not calling to ask for his welfare since the war began.

The father insisted there was no war in Ukraine but instead the Russian soldiers are helping Ukrainians, the father even said they watched a video of Russian soldiers giving out food water and blanket to people affected in Ukraine.

The guy said he had to take it easy and not get angry with his father for not believing him that Russia has been bombing them for a week now.

Can you imagine the level of propaganda being carried out to deceive Russians? They even blocked all access to mainstream media and feed their citizens false info to make them seem like the good guys.

I know war mongers and Putin apologist will still come and say it's western propaganda.

Really? Hey!!!
Putin is the assistant to the devil himself.

Can't Russians overthrow Putin?
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by pacespot(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tit-for-tat onslaught is the key thing that breeds never ending wars. Ukrainians will not back down because their country has already been destroyed by Russia, also Russia too does not want to appear weak by making some concessions to end the war. So both sides will continue to attacka and retaliate as the war continues.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by WilsonBright935: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
As much as I love Putin, this is too much
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by tegafej(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
luminouz:

You know what's funny?
The Zelensky dude keeps crying for US and UK to intervene and save him, to the point of emotionally blackmailing them. He abuses them but still wants their help. That dude is something else. Seems he really wants a world war.

Maybe he doesn't understand the implications of NATO declaring a no fly zone.

Reason why I feel he is not a great leader.

His people are dying and the dude is play hero on social media. I find it appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Privatepart00: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Help2020:

Because you have chosen to show how much you have lost every sense of humanity, nobody will ever patronize you,mark this day.

Let’s hear word , people will patronize him.
When Israel is bombing hospitals in Gaza , we don’t see you people remembering about humanity
They should level the hospitals in Ukraine if they think using human shield will save them.
Israel is bombarding Palestinians presently but you lots are deaf

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by justwise(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
harqinhola:
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERENED , PUTIN AND RUSSIA REMAINS THE VICTIM HERE . .. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TAKING SIDE .

I don't think you did any research yourself
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Padipadi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

God will punish biden
If Biden is found wanting by God, he ll be punished.
But we v seen Putin's doings. He ll be severely punished. And you Michael1, you ll share in his punishment cos you are his sympathiser
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
tegafej:
I will always say it...

This fight is not worth it... At the end, Ukraine will accept Russia's terms and conditions... And it will all be for nothing...

Even if they don't, it will be pyrhic victory cos the cost will be too much for Ukraine.

A wise leader should know when to retreat.

It is funny how you have no words for the aggressor... Maybe saying it as it is, you are in support of whatever Russia has to do to get their victory.

Even if Russia has to bomb hospitals with patients in it, you support it since the Ukrainians don't want to surrender their land and freedom to Russia.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is war crime na,for intl.women day.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
If comedian Zelenskyy likes, let him be shooting from her mother's womb, anywhere Russians see fire or smoking coming from against them, they will return it double! Or they will shell it wella! You thought by using your citizens as shield Russians won't do anything! Stupid boy! Moreover Zelenskyy said he killed 12,000 Russian troops, 12 Generals or more etc. So, Zelenskyy is winning in social media according to Western terrorist War instigators and their European bandits.. But in reality

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Josywhyte:
I will still blame America and UK for this. Ukraine just played into their court and have been left suffer everything

You blame the UK and America for the fact that Russia has to invade Ukraine and bomb hospitals??

Russians are really angels and saints, see what the devilish West are forcing them to do. Let's blame Ukraine also for not lying down peacefully for Russia to ride on them? What a pitiful Russia.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Awesometouch1: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
This only means one thing to me.
Russia is truly losing a lot by this invasion and trying to inflict as much damage as possible in retaliation.
It's only the one losing that results in using finger nails and teeth in a fight.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:
Disgusting ., the shameless and heartless Ukrainians keep hiding behind schools, churches, train stations, nuclear sites to commit atrocities.

Sacrificing innocent lives just to prove a point to the ICC, utterly disgusting

Who knows where human beings like this one crawl out from?
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Wannabenz: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ukraine is selling fake news to the world. Ukrainian soldiers are the ones occupying that hospital since last week and there's a video footage on Twitter of them at the hospital before the shelling happened.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
chaseblack:
I watched an interview where a Russian guy living in Ukraine called his father living in Russia to rebuke him for not calling to ask for his welfare since the war began.

The father insisted there was no war in Ukraine but instead the Russian soldiers are helping Ukrainians, the father even said they watched a video of Russian soldiers giving out food water and blanket to people affected in Ukraine.

The guy said he had to take it easy and not get angry with his father for not believing him that Russia has been bombing them for a week now.

Can you imagine the level of propaganda being carried out to deceive Russians? They even blocked all access to mainstream media and feed their citizens false info to make them seem like the good guys.

I know war mongers and Putin apologist will still come and say it's western propaganda.

looooooooooool Oga I think say una say Ukraine dey win the war.... Guy if Ukraine no fit beat Russia Dem better give up no come disturb person for here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Jmichael1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Padipadi:
If Boden is found wanting by God, he ll be punished.
But we v seen Putin's doings. He ll be severely punished. And you Michael1, you ll share in his punishment cos you are his sympathiser

bros nah story u dey fyn.
no 4get say nah biden put ukraine 4 dis suffer ooh,so he own punishment nah 2x putin own....
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by bergs2: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:
Disgusting ., the shameless and heartless Ukrainians keep hiding behind schools, churches, train stations, nuclear sites to commit atrocities.

Sacrificing innocent lives just to prove a point to the ICC, utterly disgusting

Why won't they when 90% of the Russian combatants are untrained Boy's Scout.
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
tegafej:

Maybe he doesn't understand the implications of NATO declaring a no fly zone.

Reason why I feel he is not a great leader.

His people are dying and the dude is play hero on social media. I find it appalling.
Exactly.
You know you can't beat the Russians and ni matter how hard you scream, no sane country wants their own citizens to suffer from a nuclear war, so no one wants to really save you. Why not negotiate for peace... I heard he was a comedian before becoming president....

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by jom28gy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why can't you accept Russia offer, let peace be,
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by harqinhola(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
justwise:

I don't think you did any research yourself

[b][/b][b][/b]Well i have my facts .
Re: Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing by Originalsly: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
They must say if anti aircraft weapons were fired from this location. The place is bombed flat but don't know if any casualties? Poor propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / We’re An Angry Nation’ — SA Defence Minister Opens Up On Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.