Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels (2707 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Leaked Image Reveals The Screen Sizes Of The Samsung Galaxy S11 Series / Huawei Y9S - Best Popup Camera With Almost No Bezels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by Marvis1010(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2022
The Samsung Galaxy A73 is expected to arrive soon, and its first alleged image appeared online. It reveals an Infinity-O display, super-slim bezels on all sides, and a visible protruding power key on the side, effectively confirming the AMOLED screen with a fingerprint scanner underneath.

First render of Samsung Galaxy A73 reveals super-slim bezels
The screen looks pretty much like the predecessor Galaxy A72, as well as the Galaxy A53 leaked earlier. However, there are tiny differences in the ratio, meaning the Galaxy A73 will be slightly bigger than its A50 series sibling.

Samsung already held two Unpacked events this year, but none of them had Galaxy A smartphones. The A50 and A70 series usually arrive together, and the next generation is likely to follow suit. Given how often we see leaks, the Galaxy A73 and its smaller sibling Galaxy A53 launch is most likely to happen in the next 3-4 weeks.

Click Here for more updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by YourFavorite21(m): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Still rocking my A50, if I see money I fit upgrade sha.
Re: First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by Nbotee(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Still rocking my A50, if I see money I fit upgrade sha.

Samsung jus dey make their fones tire person. U go rock one until u see anoda one and den ur fone suddenly looks old
Re: First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by YourFavorite21(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Nbotee:

Samsung jus dey make their fones tire person. U go rock one until u see anoda one and den ur fone suddenly looks old
I'm telling you bro.
But why I like their phones is that they normally come with atleast 2 new version updates.
Atleast u won't be left behind.
Re: First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by Flamees(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Marvis1010:
The Samsung Galaxy A73 is expected to arrive soon, and its first alleged image appeared online. It reveals an Infinity-O display, super-slim bezels on all sides, and a visible protruding power key on the side, effectively confirming the AMOLED screen with a fingerprint scanner underneath.

First render of Samsung Galaxy A73 reveals super-slim bezels
The screen looks pretty much like the predecessor Galaxy A72, as well as the Galaxy A53 leaked earlier. However, there are tiny differences in the ratio, meaning the Galaxy A73 will be slightly bigger than its A50 series sibling.

Samsung already held two Unpacked events this year, but none of them had Galaxy A smartphones. The A50 and A70 series usually arrive together, and the next generation is likely to follow suit. Given how often we see leaks, the Galaxy A73 and its smaller sibling Galaxy A53 launch is most likely to happen in the next 3-4 weeks.

Click Here for more updates
This one will be overpriced
E go reach 200+K
Re: First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels by JOEGENIUS(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Get 1k right now with chipper cash
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria , Ghana , Kenya , South Africa , Uganda , Tanzania , Rwanda , United States and United Kingdom ! We both get a referral bonus of N1,100 when you join using my link - https:///invite/Y79NA

Only for new member who don't have account before

Make sure you follow the rule below
Or Whatsapp me
Number in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Cool But Fake Nokia N96 / Ebuddy Xms : The Latest I.m In Town / Browse Free On Airtel By Zicoflex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.