Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides (302 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Obasanjo Commends Dapo Abiodun On OGWAMA, Cleaner Environment / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by Comroguji(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2022
FMR PRESIDENT OBASANJO COMMENDS GOV. UZODIMMA ON DEVELOPMENTAL STRIDES

Nigeria's former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR has commended Governor Hope Uzodimma on the laudable developmental strides that Imo State is witnessing under his administration.

*The past President paid the compliment* during his *85th* birthday celebration, hosted by the first family of Imo State at the Banquet Hall of Government House, Imo State.

*Speaking on the sidelines of the celebration, the former President* called for improved engagements with genuinely frustrated militants members of society to de-escalate conflict and promote peace.

Governor Hope Uzodimma on his part, thanked the former President for *his support* and his political journey through the years. "Baba, as he is fondly called, remains a pan-Nigerian who has contributed greatly to the progress, development and unity of our nation."

"As he continues to enjoy the blessings of God with longevity, we will continue to tap from his wisdom in nation building and economic growth," *the Governor added.*

Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by Lawlab254: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by MadamVanessa(f): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Idiotic supreme court governor

1 Like

Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by NoFucksToGive: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2022
In years this is the first time. I will see something positive being said about this governor. Please imo state indigenes or residents is it true?

Is there really development going on in your state from this man? Because I don't see anything like that in the news and I don't this Baba would just say such without having seen anything .

Please I only want in biased honest answers.

Thank you
Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by NoFucksToGive: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Idiotic supreme court governor

That's too much for this early morning undecided
Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by helinues: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
First commendation by anyone about Uzodinma
Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Hope sey hope know sey...obasanjo know sey no hope for imolites from hope.
Re: Fmr President Obasanjo Commends Gov. Uzodimma On Developmental Strides by Deborah98(f): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how my state got here. The level of backwardness, selfishness,greed, corruption, killings and unrest going on in places in Imo is enough to declare a state of emergency for months. I no wan reason hope matter na dey people wey still dey hype I wan the reason. I can't comfortably live in Imo as a single person let alone people with relatives and families. People are trying ooooh,sha we will overcome.

(1) (Reply)

Is Osinbajo Really In-charge? / Confession: I Really Hate This Sit-at-home / Top Foreign Investment Destinations In Nigeria For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.