Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG (24147 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Aubameyang Opens Barcelona Account With Hat-Trick / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by emmabest2000(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
bukkysam:
bring that one. I am selling quality not what you wear ooo

Lol

1 Like

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by goodheart01: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
MandGEnterprise:
grin grin grin

This your meme is evil.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by goodheart01: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Praxis758:
We the French government have thereby declare Karim, the son of Benzema a traitor for throwing a club from his fatherland out of a moving train in Madrid.

It is shameful and condemnable for a French born and raised citizen to treat his country club like a trash in a foreign land.
.we have therefore ordered the French intelligence agency, foreign missions and Interpol to arrest and extradit him whenever his found.

If u do like that na so what will happen to the dwarf in PSG... Lol
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by goodheart01: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
But like seriously, Messi still dey exist?? My neighbor said I should ask u people
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by goodheart01: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
Paulolee...u can now come out ,the dust has settled

Leave Paulolee, him dey for toilet

1 Like

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by robosky02(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Karim benzema

2022 Gallon dor winner loading....
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Athemisia: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Praxis758:
We the French government have thereby declare Karim, the son of Benzema a traitor for throwing a club from his fatherland out of a moving train in Madrid.

It is shameful and condemnable for a French born and raised citizen to treat his country club like a trash in a foreign land.
.we have therefore ordered the French intelligence agency, foreign missions and Interpol to arrest and extradit him whenever his found.
His an Algerian born raise in France. So no hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by blowjohn(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
But we didn't ask u

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Benzema was the GOAT in yesterday's match

Thumbs up to the Real Madrid fc squad who fought bravely for their win

He was the assistant GoAT. Modric was the goat.
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by paulolee(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
Paulolee...u can now come out ,the dust has settled
I dey game baba....PSG fall my hands BT nothing do us...na to switch to city n bayern for d cup
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by paulolee(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
goodheart01:

Leave Paulolee, him dey for toilet
I don finish....d sheet too hot....PSG fall my hands yesterday oo
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Panda7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
real madrid always need a goal poacher but psg were wonderful in the first half
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Kingcalls: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
paulolee:

I dey game baba....PSG fall my hands BT nothing do us...na to switch to city n bayern for d cup

Lol.... u win some , u loose some
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by CoronaVirusPro: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
othermen:
Benzema deserves all the spotlights he gets.

While Madrid invested a lot in Bale, Hazard and others as Ronaldo’s replacement. Benzema has been the one aspiring to Ronaldo’s impact.

If Mbappe moves to Madrid, he would have to compete to be the central player. Unlike in PSG where Messi and Neymar remain mostly invisible and without impacts.

I hope he knows that many potentially great players have lost it in Madrid, but if he does well there, he can join or even surpass Benzema and Lewan to dominate world football for the next few years.

Please take Neymar out of the list

Dude is a fashion model.

He keeps declining everyday. Too much pride and childishness when it’s expected that his football should have reached maturity.

Very overhyped player!
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by dlordy100: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
PSG buy Goat real Madrid use Benz kill am
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Damzy777: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Karim Benzema is one of the best forwards in football now
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by goodheart01: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
paulolee:

I don finish....d sheet too hot....PSG fall my hands yesterday oo

Lol
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Businessman1986(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
It was a tie that had a tale of 2 French men ... the master and the protégé

Well put . . .

1 Like

Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by RevG(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hala Madrid! Vamos Benzema
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
jimmyolasun:
PSG to qualify

Nobody: stake my last month salary
A Journey Back To The Trenches in 90 Minutes
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by ofiko123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Congratulations to benzema..
Re: Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG by Henroo88(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Good job. Money is not everything. War at home for PSG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gnabry Scores A Hat-Trick, Sane Shines As Bayern Munchen Rout Schalke 8 - 0 / Oshoala Speaks On Bad Preparations And How It Almost Cost Nigeria A 9th AWCON / John Ogu Slams CAF As Nigeria Missed Out On Africa Best XI For 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.