Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? (8902 Views)

HCP- First Bank Technology Bootcamp 3.0 Experience / Become A Millionaire Within Six Months.. Free Financial Empowerment Program / Free Financial Empowerment Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by Gkay1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vgg
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by damkin24(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
I received same but I just ignored immediately because I never applied for such
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by Winsolution: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdeolaOmoOba:
Dear Nairalanders,
I received this SMS today:

You're Selected For ED 3.0 Financial Empowerment Launch.

Time: 3:00pm
Date: Friday 11/3/22
Venue: E-Phoenix Hotel. 45, Aderemi Adeleye Street, Opposite Federal High Court, GRA Ilorin.all this killings you have been hearing everyday you are here asking go or not, you people should be careful, life is so precious to loose.

RN: ************

For Enquiries: 08143224304
NB: Make sure you don't come late.

Please fellow nairalanders, how true is this? What is E.D. Financial Empowerment?

I need your help. It's tomorrow...
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by TruthSocial: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
La buena vida,

Someone who has your contact gave it out to someone else without your permission now they are sending you message that you have been selected for ED 3.0, you will be told to sign up 30 people in 30days and receive 20k bonus on each sign up
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by creepsyme(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
AdeolaOmoOba:
Dear Nairalanders,
I received this SMS today:

You're Selected For ED 3.0 Financial Empowerment Launch.

Time: 3:00pm
Date: Friday 11/3/22
Venue: E-Phoenix Hotel. 45, Aderemi Adeleye Street, Opposite Federal High Court, GRA Ilorin.

RN: ************

For Enquiries: 08143224304
NB: Make sure you don't come late.

Please fellow nairalanders, how true is this? What is E.D. Financial Empowerment?

I need your help. It's tomorrow...
I bet you, it's networking!
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by Theresamay: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Dont bother yourself.

It is a MLM scheme fronted by the same people who brought you La Buena Vida only this time, they have upped the scam.

They have given the packages names such as digiverse, megaverse and other verses where you pay from 79,999 up to 999,999 for your own pyramid.

It is nothing but a pyramid scheme but they will try to guilt trip you into feeling you are useless doing a normal 8-5 when you should be in the connected economy bla bla bla!

Dont let them faze you with photos of them in white cars or on foreign trips...you will most likely never get to that level on the pyramid before it collapses
that's why u remain PERPETUALLY where u are. This is the best opportunity ever. U are too lazy to learn about the business & how maximize faster. Continue to steal people's dreams by discouraging them on what would change their lives financially
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by Theresamay: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
ED 3.0 is a very good opportunity that is changing lives daily. Wisdom is when you don't reject invitation but reject the contents of the invitation. Don't let dream stealers online discourage u. Attend & see it yourself
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Theresamay:
that's why u remain PERPETUALLY where u are. This is the best opportunity ever. U are too lazy to learn about the business & how maximize faster. Continue to steal people's dreams by discouraging them on what would change their lives financially

Lol!!! E pain you sha! You are still chasing NPower up and down; Abi your pyramid isn’t generating 7,000 for you?

I know all about your “business”! It is a pure pyramid scam … simple!!! Dress it up any way you want to… it is what it is. Mind you, I know all about your operations so I am not saying what I do not know.
You whole group, Ronke, Kelechi, Okoli, Didi…

@Theresamay, what do you call a scheme that makes you pay money and requires you to have 2 people as a down line who pay money and have 2 people each under them who pay money?? That’s a pyramid scheme! If you like call it Amazon ladies, La buena vida, E.D 3.0. , CFGI21…. It’s all a scam
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Thank you dear nairalanders for your wonderful advice.
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by BoldConcepts(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
A man was duped 1.2m due to he needed fast link to wealth but i tell you he fell on a wrong person, person i meant is a Registered partner who is into the business, I made money from boldgain imagine earning ₦4000+ from being a connector grin and I have not calculated matching bonus the system offer.

Am not running boldgain this moment not a seller but a connector,into same system of making money being a connector.

how about connecting 10great minds and you they get paid an amount you get paid ₦200,000 grin no joke we all are looking for the money

If you decide not to take risk you make little money just like if you invest ₦80,000 you return should ₦50,000=₦130,000 unlike Mr b who only Invest ₦20,000 & return is ₦25,000. In sum

RISK TAKERS ARE ABSOLUTELY MONEY MAKERS...Join the cash flow

Enyimbamercedes:

Lol!!! E pain you sha! You are still chasing NPower up and down; Abi your pyramid isn’t generating 7,000 for you?

I know all about your “business”! It is a pure pyramid scam … simple!!! Dress it up any way you want to… it is what it is. Mind you, I know all about your operations so I am not saying what I do not know.
You whole group, Ronke, Kelechi, Okoli, Didi…

@Theresamay, what do you call a scheme that makes you pay money and requires you to have 2 people as a down line who pay money and have 2 people each under them who pay money?? That’s a pyramid scheme! If you like call it Amazon ladies, La buena vida, E.D 3.0. , CFGI21…. It’s all a scam
Re: How True Is E.D. Financial Empowerment 3.0? by BoldConcepts(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
A man was duped 1.2m due to he needed fast link to wealth but i tell you he fell on a wrong person, person i meant is a Registered partner who is into the business, I made money from boldgain imagine earning ₦4000+ from being a connector grin and I have not calculated matching bonus the system offer.

Am not running boldgain this moment but into same system of making money being a connector.

how about connecting 10great minds and you they get paid an amount you get paid ₦200,000 grin no joke we all are looking for the money

If you decide not to take risk you make little money just like if you invest ₦80,000 you return should ₦50,000=₦130,000 unlike Mr b who only Invest ₦20,000 & return is ₦25,000. In sum

RISK TAKERS ARE ABSOLUTELY MONEY MAKERS...Join the cash flow

creepsyme:

I bet you, it's networking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? / Npower: How You Will Be Paid (those With Payment Issues) / Excitement As UBA Increases Staff Salaries By 170%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.