Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo (32929 Views)

Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by DropsMic(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Washing
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Dshocker(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
The same person Tinubu will make the leader of NURTW
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by canaan6911: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
Wolexzy1137: great site, Nigerians don dey full the site

1 Like

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Soso990240(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Okunga: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2022
It’s a prank everyone!!!

Our future minister of transport can’t be suspended

Meanwhile NDLEA gave him accolades for lighting up Oshodi axis with cannabis …

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Dbegining: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2022
There's serious crises going on within.

I still don't get it.
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by tamdun: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Kudeti is a very close ally of MC. I doubt if he’s willing to fight this out with him. MC should seek peace with Baruwa and Poly. He’s fighting too many people all over the place.

You can’t fight and win all the time. In life, you win some and lose some. Lagos Island parks have been shared among the leaders of the Union, he should go back to that arrangement and stop trying to run Kunle Poly out of the Union.
Mc may lose the support of tinubu if he's not careful, he's making too much noise these days

4 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by tipec: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Nice 1

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by OneCandleAway(f): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
As its Now ,Tinubu Will Instruct Gov Sanwo Olu on that to Do.
Two things will happen. Lagos State Government will ban all the activities of NURTW in Lagos State to forestall the breakdown of law and order.
Inaugurate its own park Managers in all parks and put MC Oluomo as the head.

Just like the case in oyo.

I wonder how much is remitted to the govt by this NURTW people.

Fashola and Ambode could control them but this Samwolu cannot.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

This has nothing to do with Tinubu. It is an ego fight between MC, Kunle Poly and the national chairman, Tajudeen Baruwa.

The national chairman of NURTW is from Lagos. He used to be the vice chairman of Lagos NURTW before he was elected national chairman. In fact, he imposed MC as Lagos state chairman after he lost the election.

Of what importance is NURTW to the economy of this country

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by dahnimoh(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Really
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by basty: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by sammirano: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2022
Baruwa lele eniyan
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Arysexy(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2022
SW and NURTW hoodlums. Spits

Tinubu thugs used to disrupt election in apc unpopular area

1 Like

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by CocaineLord(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Violence about to erupt in some locations in Lagos

Be careful y'all
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by olisaEze(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
I don’t even know how this agbero phenomenon started sef, they seem to be nothing more than officially sponsored political thugs. undecided

The revenue they collect does not reflect anywhere on the IGR of the state!

According to the NBS, no state lists transport tax as IGR in their financial statements.

The revenue generated yearly by these guys running into an excess of N120 billion just goes straight into private pockets, deep wide pockets like those of Mc Oluomo and his boys!!

How on earth can a thug receiving a greater portion of that humongous sum, agree to a paper suspension from another thug without the same political backing as his? No bi juju bi that??

Oga na war you still las las declare, because Jagaban is not about to watch you strip his trusty enforcer of his powers now that he needs his services the most!

Omoh, if u reside in Lagos as u dey look for inner light inside BRT dey watch ya back too, because these guys dey lack joy once dem start their fight! undecided

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Love Has No Religion.
Love For Humanity Conquer All
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by southsouthking(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by MikoB: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Kudeti is a very close ally of MC. I doubt if he’s willing to fight this out with him. MC should seek peace with Baruwa and Poly. He’s fighting too many people all over the place.

You can’t fight and win all the time. In life, you win some and lose some. Lagos Island parks have been shared among the leaders of the Union, he should go back to that arrangement and stop trying to run Kunle Poly out of the Union.

He is having problem with the keke marwa chairman, isijaba, the national body told him to recognise the chairman of tricycle (keke marwa) he refused because he feels the guy will challenge his authority.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Stonerobaba(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Unbelievable.............So MC get oga?

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Eriokanmi: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2022
It's not enough. They should interrogate him over the death of that pretty girl who boarded a BRT bus at Lekki only to be dismembered along the way.
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Skillsnigeria: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2022
grin
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by bukkysam(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
For sale
Size 43

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by jericco1(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Shocking
Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by WarriAproko: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
As its Now ,Tinubu Will Instruct Gov Sanwo Olu on that to Do.
Two things will happen. Lagos State Government will ban all the activities of NURTW in Lagos State to forestall the breakdown of law and order.
Inaugurate its own park Managers in all parks and put MC Oluomo as the head.
then lets see how bus from lagos will enter ogun state. They will be isolated

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Honor10: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
I am Thinking this Connected to Tinubu's Presidential Ambition, This is a Well Calculated Plot to Dismembered Tinubu Political Thug Squad

Of course, everything is about Tinubu, you guys are obsessed

9 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Ykc2(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Awusa man kabiru yaya dey suspend indigene of state in the same lagos state?

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by seunmsg(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
MikoB:

He is having problem with the keke marwa chairman, isijaba, the national body told him to recognise the chairman of tricycle (keke marwa) he refused because he feels the guy will challenge his authority.

His hands are full already. There is no point fighting the keke operators. If the National has given a directive over the matter, he should abide and stop fighting. His wahala is too much.

6 Likes

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by phoneport(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Loadiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng grin grin grin
I am not a prophet, but I see arrest coming for MC Oluomo
And I see suspension also coming for one baba from Biodunla closeup... UP APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NURTW Suspends Mc Oluomo by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Love Has No Religion.
Love For Humanity Conquer All

It means she is Hungarian......... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.