Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation (841 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation by numen(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2007
Please Nairalanders, I have been called for a test in Lagos for the position of ANA in CBN. Does anyone in this renowned forum remember anything about the job roles for an ANA. Also any idea on what the test format is like. Thanks a million in advance.

-numen- cool
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation by juliuskk(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
I was told that FITC will be conducting the test  for CBN but I don't know the nature of their Test. I need info on how the test will look like.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation by oloksman1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
please,
GUYS,you will be doing a great deal of favour to us (GIVING/ PROVIDING THE WEBSITE) ,so that "we" those that haven't apply can APPLY too.
Thanks for willing to provide the link,
I WISH YOU GUYS GOODLUCK,AS YOU GON AHEAD
CHEERS

ONE LOVE
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria - Assistant Network Associate (ana) Invitation by shawn123: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
hi guys
for those trying to remember the role click on this link http://www.cenbank.org/jobs/recruitment.asp and you will see all the details as it is still on the website. Although you cant apply anymore the details are still there. If the link those not work then cut and paste it in your browser. Alternatively got to centralbank .org and click on the job link.
good luck to all

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Vacancies At First Bank / What Is The Fate Of Savannah Bank Old Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.