Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Christian To Emulate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Christian To Emulate (119 Views)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / SERAP Asks Governors To Emulate ‘makinde’s Open Asset Declaration Example’ / Dogara Urges Muslims To Emulate Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Christian To Emulate by Onuohaaa: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2022
A Christian to emulate. A Christian not just by word of mouth and speech but most importantly, a Christian at heart who has put it times without number into practice. A man who has made it a character and habit to find where help is in high demand and in low supply and made it a goal to provide help to people who cannot afford it, such that his foundation has its presence felt in all six geo-political zones in the country. A man born by the east, raised by the north and made by the west. A man who has made Muslims his friends and has never considered tribe before helping people.

Senator Rochas Okorocha – a descendant of King David, as he has proven that he is a man after God’s own heart, such that:
-He built a chapel so the children of God can come together and worship The Lord. This 3000-capacity architectural masterpiece is one of a kind and is the centre of attraction for a lot of worshippers in Imo state.
-He continues to give without expecting anything in return, he is proof that givers never lack as God always replenishes whatever they gave away.

In the streets, they say “don’t mess with me, and I won’t mess with you”. Science also proves it, for every action, there is an equal but opposite rection, The Bible also says, “Do unto others as you want them to do to you”. I think its about time we shoe Senator Rochas some of that love and kindness he has showered on us by supporting him on his presidential bid.
#RochasIsComing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fact About University Of Lagos (video) / The Constitution Women Wants In Nigeria / Education Must Be Given Priority- Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.