Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? (148 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / Whats The Meaning Of HK / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by DamnnNiggarr: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hello! Good People of Nairaland,
I thought at my age and level of exposure, that nothing can get me perplexed, but I was wrong.
So today's early morning, I had a dream, and in that dream, I saw my aged mother appear in her youthful stage. she appeared very young, fresh and beautiful, she even wore bum short in that dream.
When I woke up in the morning, I asked neighbours and friends but they kept telling me different things,
Some say that my mom is about joining her ancestors while others say that there's a man eyeing her somewhere, I don't know which one to believe.
That is why I brought this here to seek for answer as different answers keep flowing in from friends and neighbors.
Please, if there's anyone who knows the true meaning of this dream should do well to share with me as it would be highly appreciated,
Thanks in advance.
NB* my mom is in her sixties and a widow.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by Zonefree(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oga, go and treat malaria.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by chatinent: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oga dey chop well before you sleep.

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by Zonefree(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

Thank you.
Are you suggesting it could be hunger not malaria
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by MCKitchen(f): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Your mother is in her 60s and obviously yet to have a daughter in-law if you aren't married yet. Do this and let her live more than what shes suppose to. But be careful when selecting a woman so as not to bring in a bumshort olosho that will poison your beloveth mother.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by DamnnNiggarr: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Oga, go and treat malaria.
this is the first time it's happening...
What about those answers that I've gotten already?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by DamnnNiggarr: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
MCKitchen:
Your mother is in her 60s and obviously yet to have a daughter in-law if you aren't married yet. Do this and let her live more than what shes suppose to. But be careful when selecting a woman so as not to bring in a bumshort olosho that will poison your beloveth mother.
thanks sister!
But I'm married with 3 kids.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream? by DamnnNiggarr: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

Thank you.
I don't joke with my belly, so I eat enough food before going to bed.
Besides, this is the first time I'm having this kind of dream.

(1) (Reply)

Considerations When Recruiting Online / Advice From The Round Table A Mentor’s Notes On Creative Writing Workshops / If You Forgot Your Computer Password, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.