Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips (641 Views)

Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hi guys, I will be dropping games here everyday or other days (ie once in 2 days),
You can accumulate but I will rather you pick 2-3 odds to make profit. The goal is to make good profits at the end of the month.
I'm just here for now but later will be on telegram and WhatsApp whenever I want to go premium, which will be in at least end of this month. Thank you

Today's game March 10 2022

Norwich vs Chelsea
Away win

Bodō vs Az
Double chance 12

PSV vs Copenhagen
Home win

O. Marseille vs Fc Basel
DC 12

Leicester city vs Stade Rennes
DC 1X

Though this odd is small but you can play all today. Consequently from next week I will make sure the odds are big with the barest risk.
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hi everyone,
I hope the first game wins. I wasn't able to play it due to merrybet not funding my account after transferring fund into it after over 12 hours now, I'm really sad and unhappy with they run the company.
I will put tomorrow games here because I could run out of data before tomorrow, so here goes
11 February 2022
UTA Arad Vs Academica
Home win

Crèteil Vs Concarneau
DC X2

Emmen vs Jong Utrecht
Over 2.5 goals

Al Ittifaq vs Al Nasr
DC 12

Le Mans vs Bolougne
DC 12

Benfica vs Vizela
Home win

TOP Oss vs Roda
DC 12

Cork city vs Cobh
Home win

Vissel Kobe vs Kashima
DC 12

Longroñés vs Unionistas
Under 2.5 goals

1 Like

Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2022
fattprince:
Hi guys, I will be dropping games here everyday or other days (ie once in 2 days),
You can accumulate but I will rather you pick 2-3 odds to make profit. The goal is to make good profits at the end of the month.
I'm just here for now but later will be on telegram and WhatsApp whenever I want to go premium, which will be in at least end of this month. Thank you

Today's game March 10 2022

Norwich vs Chelsea
Away win won

Bodō vs Az
Double chance 12 won

PSV vs Copenhagen
Home win lose

O. Marseille vs Fc Basel
DC 12 won

Leicester city vs Stade Rennes
DC 1X won

Though this odd is small but you can play all today. Consequently from next week I will make sure the odds are big with the barest risk.
PSV trash the game.
Let's see how today's game go.

Please as today's game is 10 pick some to give you 2-3 odds. Thanks, betting will make you money only if you are not greedy.
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2022
fattprince:
Hi everyone,
I hope the first game wins. I wasn't able to play it due to merrybet not funding my account after transferring fund into it after over 12 hours now, I'm really sad and unhappy with they run the company.
I will put tomorrow games here because I could run out of data before tomorrow, so here goes
11 February 2022
UTA Arad Vs Academica
Home win WON

Crèteil Vs Concarneau
DC X2 WON

Emmen vs Jong Utrecht
Over 2.5 goals LOSE

Al Ittifaq vs Al Nasr
DC 12 LOSE

Le Mans vs Bolougne
DC 12 WON

Benfica vs Vizela
Home win LOSE

TOP Oss vs Roda
DC 12 WON

Cork city vs Cobh
Home win WON

Vissel Kobe vs Kashima
DC 12 WON

Longroñés vs Unionistas
Under 2.5 goals LOSE
7/10
Today's game coming up.
I understand most people might lose this ticket since 3 games lost.
Don't worry I will get to improve as times goes on. Just remember 4-6 games to give you 2-3+ odds is okay. Don't Rollover. Strategy and be patient the goal is to profit at the end of the month. A 200% profit for high stakes and 300-400% profit is okay for a betting budget of 10000. Divide you bet budget by at least 5 to stake a ticket.
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Today 12 march 22 Royal tips
Hvidore vs Helsingor
DC 12

Ac Milan vs Empoli
Home win

Cove Rangers vs Clyde
Home win

Spal vs Ascoli
DC 12

Sabah vs Qarabag
Away win

Halifax vs Dover
Home win

Fajr Sepasi vs Padideh
BTS No

Union vs Stuttgart
DC 12

Brighton vs Liverpool
Away win

Plzen vs Teplice
Home win

Sion vs Lugano
DC 12

Spezia vs Cagliari
Over 1.5 goals
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
I can give u VIP from good app...
I'm also a punter..
But sometimes is not what you think it is..grin

1 Like

Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by Galantis: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
I'm also a punter..

Cost?

1 Like

Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
EZENDDIGBO:
I'm also a punter..
Thank you sir, I think I'm a very good punter too. I giving this games free just to gather people who will be interested in my games as time goes on. My VIP will be free( you will only have to pay a small percentage of your profits from my games to continue enjoying my games) and it wouldn't be 10-12 games as I put it here but a well researched 3-4 games that would be giving 600% of your money every month.
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
fattprince:
Today 12 march 22 Royal tips
Hvidore vs Helsingor
DC 12 Won

Ac Milan vs Empoli
Home win Won

Cove Rangers vs Clyde
Home win Won

Spal vs Ascoli
DC 12 Won

Sabah vs Qarabag
Away win Won

Halifax vs Dover
Home win Won

Fajr Sepasi vs Padideh
BTS No Won

Union vs Stuttgart
DC 12 Lose

Brighton vs Liverpool
Away win Won

Plzen vs Teplice
Home win Won

Sion vs Lugano
DC 12 Won

Spezia vs Cagliari
Over 1.5 goals Won
So only Stuttgart lost in over 11 games.
I'm sure people won. If you won from the ticket you play here you can leave as much as a like there. Thank you
No games today and tomorrow.
Next game on Tuesday. Till then thank you.
Re: Fattprince, Royal Betting Tips by fattprince(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
MyPlugEx:
see when you come drop account grin money done finish already
Hello brother,
I've got a proposal for you sir. I saw your screenshots on the money you lost to sportbet an I felt real bad for you and me especially. I've got a strategy I developed but I'm still unable to implement it sir due to insufficient funds. And seeing you lose that amount that I only need 5% of the money breaks my heart . You said you are no more interested in sport betting which I understand but I will like to implore you to try for this last time and I promise you will not regret it infact you will always wish me well everytime you remember this day. I am proposing to give you returns of 600% and the amount you wish to invest(I will be giving you 100% every month end or every 4 weeks as the case may be) in six months. You can try out $150+$50 or $300+$50. The $50 is the upfront charge for logistics and data for research (and also expenses I need to take care of) this prosopal is in a way to assist me sir but will inturn pay you returns. The worst case scenario I will return 200% of you investment. For reference check this thread I mentioned you on. It's a thread where I posted free games for 3 days with 60% accuracy and this strategy will only need me to pick just 2 games max per day for 3 days for a ticket. And I don't even have to win all ticket infact only need to win 50% of all the ticket I will be playing for a month and I can assure 60% winnings to make 100% which will be what I will give you with me getting by with $30-50 I will be able to scrap out monthly. I also have a username on betswall, this an App where expert punters meet to play games. If you are convinced and want to give me a trial I can come over to sign a contract so it will be binding( we will be able to review or terminate after 6months) after six month the investment will automatically become mine but only after you must have gotten 600% returns on your investment.
I will appreciate if you reply me on this proposal (whether to accept or reject it).
Thank you.
Fattprince

(1) (Reply)

Africa And Fetish Practice In Football. / 168predict - Today Football Predictions / Lewandowski, Dembele & Raphinha Latest Transfer Development - From Hurdle to Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.