Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body (53325 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

I am where you cannot see me.
In the mud, right? Good! You cant benefit in any way shape or form if you hate your father land.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by slimanyd: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wating for those APC guys that were talking and making jest of seyi makinde to now applaud this one cos its from APC. Awon hypocrite gbogbo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by SirBunky85(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/breaking-crisis-mc-oluomo-lagos-nurtw-break-away-from-national-body/
smart move from the MC.the naive national body go the loose most states NURTW one after the other.Oyo has left,same with ondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by LLiKYekoba: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
legba1:

Some of you are really blinded by your hatred for Lagos and what it represents....so the north reserves the right to takeover virtually everything because democrazy favours them due to their numerical advantage...I don't like everything NURTW but face it, ABOKIs should have no reason to call the shot in agbero union....do they even know how it all started, common, southerners think and reason

E don touch you, you don dey play the South vs Abokis card.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by BloomingDale(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
When will Yoruba people take charge of their seaports? Na mallam don dey there since.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by SirBunky85(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
One day, MC Oluomo will be a sitting Governor of Lagos State.

I really pity for Lagosians sad
you should first pity your immediate family

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by SirBunky85(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:
The revenue Lagos is generating for nurtw is so huge that Lagos state need it badly... Next will be

Ban NURTW from Lagos (codedly)
Create a new taskforce for road workers and name it "LA" something as usual
Then create new executives with oluomo as chairman.
Case close.
yes,after all makinde did it with Auxiliary in Oyo state
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Unrated900(m): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:

He can never Be
Even if that illiterate eventually be the governor
I swear I will tear my university certificate
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Bobloco: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
johnfarida2011:
Let the minister of transport sack him.
Boda Rotimi, come n type his letter o

Rotimi is busy chasing kick backs he will get from chinese loans

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
saintrow1:

His name is not on the list

Go and rest your stupid mind, werey
Why are you insulting me? Can't you state your point without insulting me?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
SirBunky85:
you should first pity your immediate family
Why are you people always rude on this forum?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by RichyRoma: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
[God bless you, that will bring sanity and development to the nation]Na so e suppose be like for the entire nation.

Regions should breakaway from the center.

Resource control.

Let the center manage only the exclusive list. Like;

Military
Customs
Immigrations
National Guard
Etc
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Omoluabi16(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who does he think he is? If no be country wey cast thugs like this should be a non issue. The idiot does not care his actions will cause crises, afterall na them and LASG dey work hand in hand to extort the masses.... see mouth like 'Park management

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
naija4life247:

You mean standing governor, or squatting governor, or jumping governor.

Lolz, good question.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by SirBunky85(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are you people always rude on this forum?
why not ask that urchin who insulted the whole Lagosians?you insulted Lagosians and here you're forming polite. Abeg try shifting cultivation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Ray7878: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
This guy is still around? Is his position a lifetime one or what?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by membranus: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:

In your dreams. Sis, in your dreams only.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by VEHINTOLAR: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:

NURTW is backed by Federal laws , what is backing MCs new group

Freedom of association.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Cyntie55(f): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
SirBunky85:
why not ask that urchin who insulted the whole Lagosians?you insulted Lagosians and here you're forming polite. Abeg try shifting cultivation
How did I insult Lagosians? I only said I pity Lagosians, is that an insult?

I'm so sorry if you feel insulted.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Lol .. It's not the duty of Mc Oluomo to direct the government on what to do, garages and parks are under the purview of Local government before Tinubu bastardized the process by engaging touts in fee collections. NURTW will forge ahead in Lagos with or without him.

Kudos to the national Chairman, Baruwa for doing the needful.

It's well plan together... MC can't act without backing of the government

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by TechSkill: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:
The revenue Lagos is generating for nurtw is so huge that Lagos state need it badly... Next will be

Case close.
2023 is the reason for all these...
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Belleful: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
When I read about the mc-oluomo suspension, I knew breakaway will be the outcome since he have the backing of the state government. Same thing happened in Delta State were d present chairman with d support of the state government breakout of nurtw to form up Delta.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
checkmatez:

Case close.

This thing happened in Oyo state for past one year but non of you play blind to it but since its lagos now, you can all call for Tinubu head.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by TechSkill: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yemi4luv:

Yes you are right , they might cause trouble in Lagos
not "might" but "will". Lagos has always been that way.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by TechSkill: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cantonese:

So is MC Oluomo now telling us that NURTW Lagos state is his personal possession?

That’s what we see when a bunch of unlearned people are allowed by the learned - who in this case are government officials - to ride roughshod on the citizens.

Is it not time for government to put an end to this NURTW menace in Lagos with this kind of leadership, before the peace of Lagosians is taken away forcefully?
Lol.. if some of us talk now, them go say make we go back to our village. Lagos that was very peaceful before Tinubu came onboard, we didn't know were from another village and everyone did their best.

It is well ooo

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
AbuAeesha:
some might still ridicule this decision,
but sincerely the man planned it well and if he succeeds it will be a win for him and lagos state and loss for NURTW national body.

I don't think he will succeed, cos if he does, other states will break out also once they have a disagreement with the national body.

The way I see it, the powers that be will rather sacrifice him than allow him carry out his plans... Don't forget NURTW is backed by the constitution, and it's all towards 2023 election
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Ezmans: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Lol .. It's not the duty of Mc Oluomo to direct the government on what to do, garages and parks are under the purview of Local government before Tinubu bastardized the process by engaging touts in fee collections. NURTW will forge ahead in Lagos with or without him.

Kudos to the national Chairman, Baruwa for doing the needful.
please enlighten me, what did baruwa do
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Ezmans: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cyntie55:

he is oba of oshodi in making
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by TechSkill: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bobosneh:
thats why everybody must try as much as possible to be educate their selves regardless of the line of work they are in. Now agbero don dey quote law for the state government. I like that about him tho he’s changing the narrative of his family.
See, there is this thing about educated Nigerians that they do not seems to grasp about life. The illiterates among us have a good grasp of this reality and that is why you find that what MANY educated Nigerians will tell you cant be done, an illiterate that grew up in the street will tell "oga, leave am to me, I go handle am"

Some times, we have to detach ourselves from that background and adapt to reality. It is not surprising that thugs hold sway in Lagos, are wealthy in a scale that many professors in Nigeria can only dream of.
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Loewe:

he is already on everyone's radar and once Tinubu's influence dwindles in Lagos state, the same Alausa would be the first people to dethrone him. Mark my words.

That's what some people don't understand. There are A LOT OF THUGS in NURTW, Lagos presently who'll use this opportunity to go against MC. Do you think none of the bosses in NURTW, Lagos want to take his place? His backings have been what have been stopping them. But if the national body decides to pick someone, even he himself will be surprised the way he'll be abandoned so fast...

Tinubu will rather sacrifice MC than do anything to scuttle his presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by rafcrown(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
JAGABAN'S MINISTER FOR TRANSPORTATION ?
Re: MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body by chukwugoziegi: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I just knew that man would pull some strings. I am not sure, but he seems to be somehow more popular and influential than the National Chairman

He is more powerful in Lagos than Sanwo-olu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.