Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) (24029 Views)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Voldoz: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
You (US) single handedly killed Saddam, killed Gaddafi just because they are powerless leading a developing economy in the third world, you broke their soverign boundaries killed their military, killed their civilians which ofcourse includes women and children and certainly those leaders have not done what Putin is doing now
Now Russia is your match especially when i heard Putin saying "whoever will try to stop us and further create threat to our country, to our people, should know that Russia's responce will be immidiate and lead you to such consequences that you have never faced in your history. We are ready for any outcome"
Who is Mr Putin refering to?
And what can America do in this regards Ofcourse nothing but SANCTIONS and leaving Ukranians vulnerable and exposed to Russian assault.
I pity Ukranians and if i were the leader i will tap to submit to Putin just as it was done in the UFC ring

Una day just type.

The attack on Iraq, Libya and Vietnam was from their Presidents and they questioned them selves for that. Putin might have nukes for sure and most of those nukes comes from Ukraine what made you actually think that Ukraine actually relinquish those weapons and not have any connections to it (my theory though) but no body is afraid of Putin cause he has the power in his hand to act first and trust me the response will be his demise. I know most of you don't know the meaning of MAD?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Rajiolaade: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
AVOID WAR,DON'T BREW WAR, once WAR starts no barrier is respected, if suspected or intelligence points to hidden military munitions in hospitals or civilians custodies those areas are no longer safe o.Under any pretext anything anywhere can be destroyed best is to prevent wars at all cost. The oppressed and the aggressor ,loser and conqueror are both murderers because bombed cities can be rebuilt but innocent lives can never be retrieved.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

President Zelenskyy should have reconsidered his decision the moment US started retrieving her citizens from Ukraine.

If President Zelenskyy has agreed to Russia's terms and conditions, this war would have been curbed.

Later, they can sort things out diplomatically.

President Putin should stop this invasion too.

Only God knows how many lives and properties lost in the course of this war.

Did you know that this war can also lead to something else?

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

Are you saying he should just accept Putin's terms and conditions just like that And tomorrow they Ukraine will become slaves to Russia... No way, while I do not support the war, you don't allow a decay to persist simply because you're avoiding a war. It's like saying "accept your landlord's terms and conditions even when it affects you negatively and later you can iron things out with him"... Man! Quit yourself like a man and fight.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
mayor1814:
Some people keep saying USA has done worse. USA will never attack a civilian hospital intentionally. And she will apologize for it. But the Russians are so brutal.

People keep accusing USA. if China or Russia was attacked in 9/11, will they sit back and not find out the terrorists?

Whether we like it or not, USA is the ideal world police or world power.

people accusing USA, how many of them will choose Russia if given the opportunity to travel to USA or Russia?

... So says the American bull dog undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Voldoz:

Una day just type.

The attack on Iraq, Libya and Vietnam was from their Presidents and they questioned them selves for that. Putin might have nukes for sure and most of those nukes comes from Ukraine what made you actually think that Ukraine actually relinquish those weapons and not have any connections to it (my theory though) but no body is afraid of Putin cause he has the power in his hand to act first and trust me the response will be his demise. I know most of you don't know the meaning of MAD?

Trust me too bro
No one wants a nuclear war because both sides loose 50/50.
There has never being a nuclear war in history.
Mind you there are bio nuclear weapons that cause catastrophic damage to DNAs of children yet unborn ( the movie : the hills have eyes, comes to mind).
We are not talking about the normal kaboom type oh, we talking a chemical war.
Trust me nobody wants to go nuclear, not even your Lord and saviour USA

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Keegan: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

Another propagandists spotted...
Will you take a free visa to north Korea. Or iran??
South Korea is the fourth biggest economy in Asia.
Kia, Samsung, hisense, lg, Hyundai, all these are south Korea companies.. That what you get when you choose the life of democracy over communism

What is taking free US visa you are crying up and down all about? Are all people living in the US better than those living elsewhere? Do you think people from other countries are senile like you and all they aim in life is going to America? You lack adequate reasoning capacity and all you know and dream about is America, America. Open your eyes and look at the beautiful world, it is much more than America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

President Zelenskyy should have reconsidered his decision the moment US started retrieving her citizens from Ukraine.

If President Zelenskyy has agreed to Russia's terms and conditions, this war would have been curbed.

Later, they can sort things out diplomatically.

President Putin should stop this invasion too.

Only God knows how many lives and properties lost in the course of this war.

Did you know that this war can also lead to something else?

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

I don't disagree with you but I will say that its easy to advice a man to give up his belongings if thief enter his house...but its not easy when you are in the same position...
But in the long run... You look at Russian in the map... Its not like they are not big or strong enough... America don't need to be so close to bomb them or attack... They still depend on this people in business and a lot other things....
So they will not stop with Ukraine...
They will take Belarus and the rest...
Na africa go suffer pass...
Because recolonizations is not impossible...
If strong nation like Ukraine can be colonized in this modern era... What's Africa?....
I just hope by that time...I will be big enough to talk to any power house in Europe... So me and my grand children will be safe.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Keegan:

What is taking free US visa you are crying up and down all about? Are all people living in the US better than those living elsewhere? Do you think people from other countries are senile like you and all they aim in life is going to America? You lack adequate reasoning capacity and all you know and dream about is America, America. Open your eyes and look at the beautiful world, it is much more than America.

That dude be talking like he isn't Nigerian, if Nigerians want to go to war torn Ukraine.
NK and Iran would be paradise

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dpharisee:
We never heard that US bombs landed in any hospital or home in Iraq but a million civilians died.
We know that after every propaganda has crumbled, they will resort to the tactics used in Syria by western media whereby 24/7 Assad "regime" was bombing children hospitals and maternity as if every inch of Syria was a hospital.
Now it's Putin regime bombs maternity hospital to play into our emotions after 2 years of Corona virus deception by Dr Fauci and CNN that destroyed several lives.
Bross change your weed supplier, I think he is adding Bitter leaf to it these days

2 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

I don't disagree with you but I will say that its easy to advice a man to give up his belongings if thief enter his house...but its not easy when you are in the same position...
But in the long run... You look at Russian in the map... Its not like they are not big or strong enough... America don't need to be so close to bomb them or attack... They still depend on this people in business and a lot other things....
So they will not stop with Ukraine...
They will take Belarus and the rest...
Na africa go suffer pass...
Because recolonizations is not impossible...
If strong nation like Ukraine can be colonized in this modern era... What's Africa?....
I just hope by that time...I will be big enough to talk to any power house in Europe... So me and my grand children will be safe.
Have the people of Crimea, Dobass cried to the world?
They even live better than when they were under Ukraine.
Haven't we sometimes joked that the British should come back and recolonise us ?
Everything is for the greater good.
Putin had no intention of renaming ukraine. The purpose are all over the internet, read up.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Russians are even worse racist than Ukrainians....
I know this too but is it Ukraine that supposed to be racists in their current conditions?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Privatepart00: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
mayor1814:
Some people keep saying USA has done worse. USA will never attack a civilian hospital intentionally. And she will apologize for it. But the Russians are so brutal.

People keep accusing USA. if China or Russia was attacked in 9/11, will they sit back and not find out the terrorists?

Whether we like it or not, USA is the ideal world police or world power.

people accusing USA, how many of them will choose Russia if given the opportunity to travel to USA or Russia?

Wake me up when USA apologizes for downing of a civilian Iranian plane carrying 279 passengers in 1979 revolution that led to ouster of Shah of Iran.

Iraq and Syria civilians need your hypocrisy more.
Also Israel for continuously bombing Gaza
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by goodheart01: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
johnfarida2011:
Airstrikes here and there...
Ukraine will survive..
Bring the fight Putin stop killing civilians..
Still waiting for the communist f%ls that sad Ukraine will be taken in days..
The more the day goes with will be a long, bloody and expensive war for Moscow..

Honestly I have never seen a coward like Putin. Instead of hitting military installations he’s busy hitting hospitals and civilians. Rightly against international rules of engagement.

Yet some fools will still come here to say the US invaded other countries. The big question is did the US bomb civilians and hospitals??
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Keegan: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
tonididdy:

That dude be talking like he isn't Nigerian, if Nigerians want to go to war torn Ukraine.
NK and Iran would be paradise

Ukraine is poor, very much poor and they don't command any respect in the league of nations that's one of the reasons it's difficult for them to be admitted to EU. Nigeria is far better than Ukraine and some other countries of Eastern Bloc of Europe.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Tomilola360: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
fake news

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by alone1fun12: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Horus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfVl_JI9HiM

Beware of deep fake news media war machine
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
tonididdy:

Have the people of Crimea, Dobass cried to the world?
They even live better than when they were under Ukraine.
Haven't we sometimes joked that the British should come back and recolonise us ?
Everything is for the greater good.
Putin had no intention of renaming Russia. The purpose are all over the internet, read up.
Oyinbo don't like una...
During the colonial season...na here they got lot of treasure...�
They still I'll treat us...
The way Nigerians work abroad...they still don't appreciate them...
They are killing and rapping Ukraine...
It will be worst here... If you bleach ur skin... You can't bleach ur voice...
They will chain una like dogs...
Until they start to see us like America and Germany and the big boys...we have everything to match this people if we want to...
But as God has made it...everything that has head must have tail... We are the tail in this world....everybody knows.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Privatepart00: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
goodheart01:

Honestly I have never seen a coward like Putin. Instead of hitting military installations he’s busy hitting hospitals and civilians. Rightly against international rules of engagement.

Yet some fools will still come here to say the US invaded other countries. The big question is did the US bomb civilians and hospitals??

Clown pass the message to Israel
Sure you ain’t aware Gaza is been bombarded presently but you won’t see it in the news .
A 5 year old in Syria will raise his/her hands in surrender when they see a journalist holding a camera . That’s how bad USA bombed Syria .
Will it be news ? Definitely not , the human blood wasted there doesn’t matter according to you lots
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by goodheart01: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Privatepart00:

Clown pass the message to Israel
Sure you ain’t aware Gaza is been bombarded presently but you won’t see it in the news .
A 5 year old in Syria will raise his/her hands in surrender when they see a journalist holding a camera . That’s how bad USA bombed Syria .
Will it be news ? Definitely not , the human blood wasted there doesn’t matter according to you lots

A five year old will raise her hand yen yen yen yen. Were u there?? Anyway what do I expect from someone answering private part
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

But as God has made it...everything that has head must have tail... We are the tail in this world....everybody knows.
God made all man equal.
I disagree with you.
The West fueled this world division

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chaii two weeks of invasion am sure Russia never expected resistance from Ukraine because they thought it was still back then during USSR , this is 2022 person wey no get power before now em don get power make Russia go rest abeg....
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by vicfajeze: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tunagee:
War is never good.
war is very good because southerners needs them unless live we Fulani's alone.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Dawnofhope: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
I Pity african countries in advance, especially those forming alliance with RUSSIA , the day they will turn their back against russia and form new alliance with other powerful countries, I hope we will not mourn the way Ukraine is mourning.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
tonididdy:

God made all man equal.
I disagree with you.
The West fueled this world division
If that's true...why are some people dark and some yellow?
Some are short and some tall... No fool yourself...
Even the jungle has ranking...and kings ..
When a lion attack you...you will know say no be dog
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Oluwaseun2020:

If that's true...why are some people dark and some yellow?
Some are short and some tall... No fool yourself...
Even the jungle has ranking...and kings ..
When a lion attack you...you will know say no be dog
Wow you compare man to animals.
What about skin color?
There is a black version for every white man.
Short and tall... All men are equal.
Man divided itself!... Man quantified itself not God!
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by cloudseth(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Here's Russia telling UN that said hospital has been taken over by Ukraine Nationalist army since 7th March and being used to launch attacks against the Russian army
https://twitter.com/elenaevdokimov7/status/1501799648927039497?t=pj_odru3jqWjitBxMdEJMg&s=19
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
No they actually acted according to what their capacity could carry. The touched the US and Israeli embassies in Iran. So that was all they could do

Ohislee:
This would be tagged as collateral damage.

Ukraine should learn from Iran, when to act and when not to.

2years ago, when Trump ordered the bombing of an Iranian General; General Quasem, the entire people of Iran were boiling seeking for revenge. At the end of the day, they allow wisdom prevail by not acting. Iran knew the consequence if they had acted based on their emotions.

This is the type of wisdom President Zelensky needs now to save his country. He should stop making his decisions with the hope that help would come from the west.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is propaganda news to make you think many people were killed. Has any nation killed more than America?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by perdollar(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine should start sending love letters(missiles) to all towns and cities in Russia, a simple msg of 'with love from Ukraine' WL suffice.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by MrDebonair: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
The fall and end of Putin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.