Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? (1404 Views)

Is Buhari Fighting Corruption Or His Political Enemies? / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? by Bigtee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2006
HI,
On Feb. 16, 2006, cameroon's Samuel Eto'o Fils made history by completing a hat-trick of wining the CAF African footballer of the year for the third consecutive time.
To this end, I ask can Baba Iyabo complete his political Hat-trick by being the first Naija Presido to stay in power for the third consecutive time?
Will Nigerians give him a chance looking @ all the achievements we have during his tenour?

Holla back y'all
Re: Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? by Akolawole(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2006
OBJ knows that our constitution is clear on two terms not three.
Re: Can Obj Complete His Political Hat-trick???? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2006
I wont get myself unnecessarily agitated over third term or not.President Obasanjo is the most trust worthy president Nigeria ever had.He is the same person that handed over to President Shagari in 1979.How short human memory can be,

(1) (Reply)

War Over Witches In Akwa-ibom. / Hausa Will Ask 'i Dey Crase?' Instead Of 'you Dey Crase?' / Latest Gist On Oyo NURTW Epic War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.