Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? (1299 Views)

Good Governance: I Need Your Prayers- Buhari Tells Religious Leaders / Opposition Leaders Behind Fuel Scarcity, Says mu’azu / Fashola Frowns At Road Closure For Top Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
News reaching me from many sources comfirms that some northern governors (past and present), top government officials, religious leaders and some prominent northerners are behind the Yusuf led Bokon Haram sect.
In the wake of this revelation, their leader and other members of the group were and are still being slaughtered by the police even after they get arrested. This was to stop them from naming names of their prominent sponsors.

Below is a link to one of the sources;

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/aug/02/national-02-08-2009-01.htm
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by asha80(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2009
Is their any suprise?
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
asha 80:

Is their any suprise?

Not actually, we all know that all these religious crisis past and present were/are sponsored by the northern elites, the governors especially.
But this time around, we demand to know those who are actually behind them once and for all.

Who ordered their killings after arrest? Is yaradua aware of this? Could he have been aware of those behind the sect, hence not shouting foul when yusuf was murdered in police custody?

I do not blame the police on this because someone gave orders for such a barbaric act. Who is it?
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by kshow1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
Of course the Aboki could not have formed a sect on his own without the backing of some prominent northerners
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by sweetpain: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2009
There is no doubt he was getting some kind of patronage or sponsorship from politicians.

My thinkin is that If the boko haram boy was not utterly stupid, with that kind of followership, he should have taken things slowly and at some point become a major kingmaker in Ngr politics. He would have made money of a kind he never would have got from saudi or iran. Did I hear someone say it wasnt about the money?I say bulls.hit. Its always about the money. I read the guy lived lavishly. I mean cars and women. Its a pity he has had to give them up in a most embarrassing manner.
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2009
Now, who are the sponsors?
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by mrblack: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
Niegria in modern slavery,did killing of mohammed yusif going to hide their secret?
he said i did not say boko haram western education is sin,i graduated from unimaid,during the prophet period they use camel and horse to travel which now there are cars,ship,boat and plane e.t.c to easily travel due to western education technology,thousands of moslem women in university show their breast and expose their bodies which in saudi arabia and the rest moslem nations they hide their bodies,politicians ride big flashi cars and left their citizens earn less than 20 naira a day wich if you try to oppose them they will use police to fustrate your life.police army and efcc work for them to humilate the poors.in northern path of nigeria we must impose sharia law for the politicians not only the poor.most of the families hardly find it difficult to feed their families 1 times meal a day.no light,no road and the most important food.in nigeria you will see a politician loot the nation treasury and if you talk they will use the same money to imprison you.you can see lots of innocent nigerian languishing inside jail for no crime commited,northaners have been ruling this country for decade but millions of us still find it difficult to feed our families one times a day,islam is justice,peace and love one another moslem or christian,they only enrich themselve families and their alliens,and continuosly no hope and future for almost 80% of nigerians.they should always remember that we shall all die one day and allah will ask them how do they lead the people.if you are a politician you stole millions not billions their evil elliens will say hes just a fool he went stealing millions instead of billions.if you keep oppressing the poor why wont them one day stand up for justice and justice is what i am asking for my people.keep on killing the poor people but the truth can never be hide.mohammed yusif was a politician that try to bring anpp to power in borno state then after winning the governor betray them and switch to pdp and marry yara duas daughter because yar adua told him you cannot marry my daughter when you are against my party,captain of the soldiers that arrested him ask him why is he fighting the government and he said he will get to know soon.they now handed him over to the police and later in the midnite the police push him in the wall beat him with guns and shot him dead.the following morning the captain was angry when he come to know that the police has beat him up before shooting him without hearing any comment from him,he only told people when arrested that pray for me if you dont know me.nigeria leadership is getting worser because pdp can do anything to remain in power for upto 50yrs.lets stand up for our right and god will help us.pls nigerians we stop calling the northaners hausas all sort of names we all get false news from the medias always just to back their bosses.thanks for reading.ahmed nda from niger state.
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by kelvinnn(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
R u nt a nigerian? Wit nigerian govt officials all crimes r possible, if nt so y didnt they let the boko haram leader confess b4 they killed him? 4rm 08067473087, 08085788953.
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by Tpharell: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2009
mrblack:

, mohammed yusif was a politician that try to bring anpp to power in borno state then after winning the governor betray them and switch to pdp and marry yara duas daughter,

@mrblack
The Govnor of Bauchi state, not Borno defected to the PDP and married the president's daughter. What has happened is unfortunate enough, so don't try to bring propaganda into it. And please, do work on your spellings, tenses and grammer!
Re: Govs, Top Govt Officials, Religious Leaders Behind Bokon Haram Sect? by MrCrackles(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2009
I aint surprised at all . . . .All of them should be weeded out and bombed into extinction! angry

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Abubakar For President / Early Morning Shooting In Owerri / What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.