Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge (2766 Views)

Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge / Ubi Franklin: I Made 10 Billion Naira In 7 Years / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Baelila: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Meet Successful and Richest Yahoo Boy with 10 Billion Naira in His Fridge||Yahoo Plus||Money Ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOJe7ZIVmbA
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Baelila: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
There successfully yahoo boys
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Baelila: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Crazy tins are happening
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2022
With N2000 wallpaper.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by SocialJustice: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2022
ruggedtimi:
With N2000 wallpaper.
I don't believe the story but no be by wallpaper, the ones that are into crack, if them like make 40m enter their body, some no dey buy motor self or buy it briefly.

1 Like

Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Generalwoodz(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Slawmoirr has way more than that twice on Friday
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Kate06(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Slawmoirr has way more than that twice on Friday

Have you seen slawmoirr recently?

Seems he has been picked up by the anti graft agency and its over 3 weeks now I saw him online.
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Milesbillions(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2022
SocialJustice:
I don't believe the story but no be by wallpaper, the ones that are into crack, if them like make 40m enter their body, some no dey buy motor self or buy it briefly.

Which one be crack again?
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Milesbillions:

Which one be crack again?
It is better you have no idea.
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Kobicove(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Baelila:
Meet Successful and Richest Yahoo Boy with 10 Billion Naira in His Fridge||Yahoo Plus||Money Ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOJe7ZIVmbA

There is no way N10billion will fit into a fridge evenif it's in the highest Naira denomination of N1,000!
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Milesbillions(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2022
SocialJustice:
It is better you have no idea.
I want to have an idea, a preamble about crack won't be bad
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by SocialJustice: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Milesbillions:

I want to have an idea, a preamble about crack won't be bad
Google is your friend
Re: Meet Successful And Richest Yahoo Boy With 10 Billion Naira In His Fridge by Baelila: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
It is what it is

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Threaten Jeta Amata's Life Over Black Gold Movie / Top 5 Nollywood Actresses With Banging Bodies / Nkiru Sylvanus Married Oge Okoye’s Ex-husband, Stanley Duru In Secret Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.