Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. (210 Views)

Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Ludlum(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin said that russia still has more buyers of oil and gas after be sanctioned.
Is uk government not funny
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na Woman dey control that UK . grin

You can see it in their acts.

Ludlum:
Putin said that russia still has more buyers of oil and gas after be sanctioned.
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by abobote: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russia should stop UK from buying their then, let see who will bleed
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by sapientia(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Can your own country sanction anyone?
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
What are you saying?
Putin said?no evidence?
Ok even if it was true,more countries Still buying oil from Russia,how does those country relate to UK?
Was it UK who imposed the ban on Russia's oil?

How does those country relate to UK?
Make me understand.

Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
UK does not buy gas from Russia. However, the EU still buys gas to the tune of 700 million euro per day from russia. And since the price of gas has increased, i believe it's now worth more.
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ludlum:
they have stopped..you just feel like typing rubbish
Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by tonididdy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
What are you saying?
Putin said?no evidence?
Ok even if it was true,more countries Still buying oil from Russia,how does those country relate to UK?
Was it UK who imposed the ban on Russia's oil?

How does those country relate to UK?
Make me understand.

Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=110924290][/quote]
No answer?

Re: Uk Sanctioned Russia And Her Oligarchs But Still By Gas From Her. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
By or BUY OLODO RABATA cool

(1) (Reply)

Drone Footage Shows Destruction Of City Of Mariupol By Russian Forces​ / Biden Gets Embarrassed In White House Event As Guests Swarm Around Obama / Legacies Of Ekanem Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.