Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Serious Relationship Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship Needed (258 Views)

Serious Relationship Needed For 2020/2021 Marriage. / Relationship Needed? spousal quality material needed / Relationship Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed by Shotoyinbo29: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
In need of a serious relationship with a good and humble lady, Muslim to be precise, resides in Lagos, chocolate in colour, genotype AA, average height , age btw 25 - 27, you can contact me on WhatsApp 09060195212
Re: Serious Relationship Needed by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Single Ready To Mingle / Reasons Why Most Women And Men Are Still Single / Boyfriend Call Me Oyibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.