Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces (46263 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tanks are no longer effective,the Ukrenians are using Turkish drones, it's clear that the Russian military is lacking in drone technology.What happened to Armenia should have been a lesson for Russia.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by frog12: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
i don't know what to believe anymore. they ban rt and sputnik and now we hear of russian tanks explosion here and there and the names of commandeers killed are similar to names of russia government officials. sooner of later we go hear that major general gennady putin is killed. na psyops be dis
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by bigpicture001: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
If the Ukrainian army is wining the war, why the continued outrage by the west, the continued donations of weapons, the continued sanctions.

Something is not adding up

Russian forces only fire missiles.. and it doesn't touch the Ukraine army cuz they are no more at their barracks since Russia began assault by hitting all army barracks and airforce bases..

Russia don't know where they are.. they suspect it's hospity they bomb it, later they suspect it's skl , they bomb it... Ukrainian military is now invincible t the Russians.. and sprints deadly surprises at the Russians...

That's why u hardly hear if ukrain military death....

Russia is scared to get on ground , cuz they don't know where their enemies are... So they destabilize the town by massive bombings.... Before foot soldiers arrive.. yet they are supposed with deadly attacks
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
cool
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Kelvin3476: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
If the Ukrainian army is wining the war, why the continued outrage by the west, the continued donations of weapons, the continued sanctions.

THE WEAKNESS OF RUSSIAN FORCE IS NT ADDING UP AS IT SHOULD
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Mrtaye: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
nomenclature:
All the mods going to western media to copy fake news ,una well so ?
Which one be fake news didn't you see the drone strike on aljazeera
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by kelvindj98: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

Is there any sense in this nonsense you typed?
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by alone1fun12: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by KingAzubuike(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
chaseblack:
Lol..people who knows the terrain well will always have a higher hand in this type of war. How on earth could everyone see the convoy and expect nobody to attack it.
Military convoys should move in secrecy but in this satellite age that is nearly impossible.

It's just more pathetic that a so called educated man like you believed such propaganda from an anti Russian media.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by farouk2much(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fake news
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by godofuck231: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ayemileto:

The Russian - Finland war is another example. grin
there was just one evil lurking there , the great WHITE DEATH
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by alabo1: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
godliman:

I beg go and relax, your claims are just bogus claims. Finland once defeated Russia.

When did Finland defeat Russia? You guys will not read but come here and spew rubbish. The Russia-Finnish war ceased in March 1940 with the signing of the Moscow Peace Treaty in which Finland ceded 9% of its territory to the Soviet Union. While soviet lossses were heavy how did they lose when Finland gave up territory they needed. I dare you to present counter information. You will spew trash then shut up when they give you hard facts. Respond now I am waiting. Nonsense
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by CoronaVirusPro: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

Which one be fake news didn't you see the drone strike on aljazeera

Those lots don't have cable TV. They get information from the little time they spend in banks
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by tiswell(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
timefarm:
Very soon, we will sing victory soon.

We are Ukrainians.
see how you are rejoicing over the death of your fellow human being sad
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by silverlinen(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
paafin:
Is this not the Irpin that have fallen into the arms of the Russian armed forces?
Where did you get that from?
It's only been encircled amid heavy fighting. But fallen? My guy, the town still standing.
Go check BBC live commentary.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by bukarolz: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
The comedian has balls while you are just a keyboard warrior.
Robertgreene1:
Interesting... But I just pity the innocent Ukrainian civilians caught up in this mess created by that their comedian...one elderly Ukrainian man whose house was shelled yesterday angrily remarked on aljazeera.."I don't care who's right or wrong...or who started this mess...I just want this nonsense to stop...damn them all"
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by timefarm(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
tiswell:
see how you are rejoicing over the death of your fellow human being sad

Can you please read before commenting
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by StJorge: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
He should negotiate a ceasefire and come to terms with Russia demand, those advising him to continue fighting will never come directly to assist rather they’re hiding behind to send weapons to further destroy his country soon Ukraine will be Syria
When you say negotiate, you mean he should recognise that Crimea, Donesk and Luhansk and no longer Ukrainian? That what you'd do if you were him?
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by StJorge: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Russian forces only fire missiles.. and it doesn't touch the Ukraine army cuz they are no more at their barracks since Russia began assault by hitting all army barracks and airforce bases..

Russia don't know where they are.. they suspect it's hospity they bomb it, later they suspect it's skl , they bomb it... Ukrainian military is now invincible t the Russians.. and sprints deadly surprises at the Russians...

That's why u hardly hear if ukrain military death....

Russia is scared to get on ground , cuz they don't know where their enemies are... So they destabilize the town by massive bombings.... Before foot soldiers arrive.. yet they are supposed with deadly attacks
Brilliant analysis.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Kingsteve(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
StJorge:

When you say negotiate, you mean he should recognise that Crimea, Donesk and Luhansk and no longer Ukrainian? That what you'd do if you were him?

Please ask him that question again.
I don't know what it is...fanboyism or blindly jumping on the bandwagon.
Whatever it is though, it beggars belief!

These are the same retards who would vote for crook politicians just because of tribalism and mere sentiments, at the expense of good governance.

Read their comments, you will easily identify them.
It's pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Bigchristo: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
StJorge:

let me make a little correction in your words Crimea is not longer under Ukraine control, So he should because of those two allow Russia to burn the entire city? The Donbass and Luhansk you’re talking about the same Ukraine government has been bombing and killing civilians including children and the west even funded the government to keep bombing his own people, you think they’re concerned about those Ukraine citizens who are dying on a daily basis? They’re only asking him to resist and continue fighting because of political gain nothing more.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by StJorge: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
let me make a little correction in your words Crimea is not longer under Ukraine control, So he should because of those two allow Russia to burn the entire city? The Donbass and Luhansk you’re talking about the same Ukraine government has been bombing and killing civilians including children and the west even funded the government to keep bombing his own people, you think they’re concerned about those Ukraine citizens who are dying on a daily basis? They’re only asking him to resist and continue fighting because of political gain nothing more.
Correction indeed! How many countries, outside of Russia, recognise the Crimea as Russian and not Ukrainian?
@bolded
That's Kremlin propaganda. It's almost certainly a lie because (1) No evidence has been provided that Ukraine is killing its own civilian citizens (2) The Kremlin tells easily falsifiable lies (e.g., "we're not invading Ukraine"wink. I'm sure you believe the Nazi claim too.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Dybala11(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
According to kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko

“EVERY STREETS, EVERY HOUSE IS BEING FORTIFIED,”

He also said in televised remarks and reported by The Associated Press .
“Even people who in their lives never intended to change their clothes, now they are in uniform with machine guns in their hands.”

Please the above statement is what the mayor of kyiv said............... Now pls tell me IF Russian army decided to bombard civilian homes, hospitals, restaurants, offices, I hope the whole world will not cry foul ooooooo, because the whole world should have warned Ukrainian government not to used their civilian as human shield to Russia army...... I don't want to hear war crime statements again, the evidence all there before us what is going on....... And how am I sure this criminal government of Ukraine will not explode nuclear plants on their soil, to caused radiation all over Europe and then drag the world into third world war?
Does this statement even have meaning to you??
Nigerians rose up when their fellow citizens were victims of xenophobia in far away South Africa, not to talk of another nation invading your country. If you can't stand for the freedom of your land then you don't deserve to have a say in the governance of your land. That is why war is bad, there will always be casualties. But then it's insane and wrong for their leaders to give in just like that to another invading party, that shows that they're not committed at all to the welfare of the citizens. It's like a man advising the Nigerian government to give in to Boko Haram since they've been killing Nigerians.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Bigchristo: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
StJorge:

Correction indeed! How many countries, outside of Russia, recognise the Crimea as Russian and not Ukrainian?
@bolded
That's Kremlin propaganda. It's almost certainly a lie because (1) No evidence has been provided that Ukraine is killing its own civilian citizens (2) The Kremlin tells easily falsifiable lies (e.g., "we're not invading Ukraine"wink. I'm sure you believe the Nazi claim too.
That’s because your western propaganda never show you exactly what happened, Go and do your research Crimea gained independent and breakout of Ukraine to become Republic of Crimea, no need for long talk check attachment for yourself.

Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Dybala11(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sltp:
Does Palestine have a standing army? Israel has one of the strongest army in the Middle East, but that's not to be compared with Russia or USA or any of the European super power. They can take on any Middle Eastern Army with the help of to US of course. Russia is fighting almost the whole world in Ukraine. If you don't understand this, you're probably dumb CU's you don't understand the act of war.

Ukraine is also the biggest military in Europe, only second to Russia itself. They have NATO intelligence at their disposal and discretely supplying weapons. Some of the hits might also be coming from NATO hired mercenary snipers even though they're scared of coming out straight about it to avoid an escalation.

The whole world has waged an economic warfare on Russia. Are you so dumb to understand the impact of all these factors?
Are you serious about the Ukrainian army being second only to Russia in Europe??
I'm not talking about armed civilians or ordinary volunteers o, I'm asking about their regular army??
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Dybala11(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
That’s because your western propaganda never show you exactly what happened, Go and do your research Crimea gained independent and breakout of Ukraine to become Republic of Crimea, no need for long talk check attachment for yourself.
But it's clearly stated like that guy's comment that Crimea is still regarded as part of Ukraine's territory by many country in the world??
It's just like Ipob fighting or clamouring to gain independence from Nigeria.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Sltp: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dybala11:

Are you serious about the Ukrainian army being second only to Russia in Europe??
I'm not talking about armed civilians or ordinary volunteers o, I'm asking about their regular army??
they are obviously not among the strongest or with the most sophisticated weapons, but they have a very large army comparable with Turkey in size. This actually depends on how you look at it but they have a very large battle ready reserve and very fast conscription rate. And they have war experience from 2014. People only look down on them because they're not comparable to Russia's might, but they can easily take on any average country and conquer them
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by ajsans: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
You are well-read sir. I always learn alot from your comment
Focusmind:
I saw the ambush coming. The western forces are jamming Russia's communications and satellite systems, making it impossible for them to detect the ambush. The Russian convoys have been holed up for days along the inward Kiev express road because of logistics and communication issues. With satellite and efficient radar system, you could be able to detect an enemy ambush party ahead and send reconnaissance aircraft to gather information and clear the paths. Russia did all that but the NATO communication systems, backed by the Japanese is helping to relay wrong signals to the Russian signal command, thus making them to take wrong decisions.

You can not help but acknowledge the importance of communication and satellite systems in modern warfare. This is why we are still far behind and backwards in Nigeria, unable to detect Boko Haram movements throw swaths of plain and low grass lands in the Northern paths of Nigeria, which should be easier for a radar and satellite system to pick.

Turkey used an efficient communication, satellite and radar systems to support Azerbaijan in their recent war against Armenia, where they recorded decisive victory, bringing down their fighter jets and jamming the missile systems to the extent that one Armenia fighter jets released barrage of bombs on its own infantry ground troops , thinking that they were Azerbaijan forces.

Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by ericmani: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
CanadaOrBust:

This is not true. US and UK will never invade a neighbor just for aligning with Russia. Different if Russia then started moving warheads into that country as in a Bay of Pigs. US did all they could to kill Castro and remove communism, but couldn’t. They didn’t then invade Cuba! Especially not after assuring everyone they’d never invade Ukraine and presenting video evidence to prove it!

They almost invaded Cuba, they were ready to invade and start a war. Russia made an agreement with them to remove the nuclear weapon from Cuba if they didn’t invade. That was how the world avoided a huge catastrophe. The question is why wouldn’t the US and NATO keep to their agreement of not expanding to Eastern Europe The war would have been avoided if they did but they thought Putin was bluffing when he was complaining last December.
Re: Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces by Focusmind: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
ajsans:
You are well-read sir. I always learn alot from your comment

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran's Statement To The United Nations About Its Attack On Israel / Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.