Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande (583 Views)

President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting / Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by okefranci: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2022
By Oluwafemi Popoola

The Spokesman to the Nigerian Vice President, Mr Laolu Akande, on Monday, 8th of March, showered praises on his principal, the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, on the occasion of his 65th birthday anniversary, describing him as God-fearing, resilient, filled with the Spirit of God, directed by the Hand of God, hardworking, honest, amiable and clearly, a humble person.”

Speaking in a less than three-minute video which has since gone viral on social media, Akande, a onetime world-beating journalist with a series of awards to his credit, former title editor at the Nigerian Tribune, and the first Nigerian journalist to interview a sitting US President, spoke glowingly of the Vice President, noting that Osinbajo’s leadership was needed at this time to pursue a “Nigerian agenda.”

He lauded the personality of his boss as someone who understands his role as the country’s No 2 man, saying: “Some of us that have worked with him in last six years have come to the firm conclusion that not only does he understand his role as the Vice President, he is committed to delivering on the agenda of this government of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

“I have seen, watching him from very close quarters, that unusual commitment to planning to purpose and uncommon demonstration of loyalty even in tough and at times difficult circumstances, that is why I said that he is a man to follow.”
Describing the Vice President as both a good leader and a good follower, Akande averred that “a great leader has to, first of all, be a good follower and so, having seen closely the elements that shaped and continue to shape the life of the Vice President, I have no doubt in my mind that it is this kind of leadership that is needed at a time like this in this country.

Also, the VP’s Spokesperson reassuring Nigerian of the government’s good intention and commitment to nation-building, said: “The Federal Government has muted its plans to push the Nigerian agenda, the agenda that is inspired by a common purpose to reveal and to bring about the greatness of this country.
Akande said: “I have seen the Vice President working closely with his principal, the President of this country, both of whom are equally committed to that purpose and seeing them working together, pushing this agenda of a progressive country has become a thing of inspiration to many of us, that is why I said regarding him, he is indeed a man to follow.”

Recall that earlier on in celebrating the Vice President’s birthday, several prominent personalities and many Nigerians across the country had taken to the social media to celebrate the VP on his big day with a great potpourri of best wishes and torrents of congratulatory messages poured on the Vice President, while many others solicited his leadership ahead of the 2023 presidential race.

https://thedailyleaks.com/osinbajos-leadership-needed-to-pursue-the-nigeria-agenda-laolu-akande/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by TheRareGem1(f): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Interesting read.

More like this.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Malory: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Gbam. Osinbajo has thrown his hat into the ring and is ready to 'fight dirty' with Dinubu on who becomes the president

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by okefranci: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Osinbajo has all what it takes to be Nigerian ptesident come 2023, he is tested, harwdworking and loyal

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by inioluwa03: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Osinbajo is a leader with special leadership qualities. He is very unique

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Malory: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2022
okefranci:
Osinbajo has all what it takes to be Nigerian ptesident come 2023, he is tested, harwdworking and loyal
Meaning he is ready to'fight dirty' with Dinubu to clinch the APC ticket
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by todaynewsreview: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Never bite the finger that once fed you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Lawlab254: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by helinues: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Uncle Laolu's speaking....

Noted

grin grin

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2022
So what he is doing now is not leadership being tested?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by helinues: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
Meaning he is ready to'fight dirty' with Dinubu to clinch the APC ticket

Yoruba's are called Omoluwabi for so many reasons.. We have been handling our internal crisis without escalating it since 14BL

Forget about the internet noise, Osinbajo and Tinubu can never contest Apc primary at the same time, ko possible.

If Tinubu is indeed interested, na for Osinbajo to queue behind him and if na Osinbajo that is interested, na for Tinubu to queue behind as well..2 of them same time, ko likely at all

We dey chop game of politics for raw..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Odin13: 7:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Yoruba people are still to understand Nigeria politics

Reason why 2015 remains independent day for Yoruba people and by 2023 .. they will be leaving with chalk in their hands as perpetual opposition

Nobody will ever take them serious after this nepotistic and tribalised government of Osibanjo

He keeps fooling Yoruba humans .. man that can’t win his ward ..

Nigeria is too big for archaic and Yoruba human worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Odin13:
Yoruba people are still to understand Nigeria politics

Reason why 2015 remains independent day for Yoruba people and by 2023 .. they will be leaving with chalk in their hands as perpetual opposition

Nobody will ever take them serious after this nepotistic and tribalised government of Osibanjo

He keeps fooling Yoruba humans .. man that can’t win his ward ..

Nigeria is too big for archaic and Yoruba human worship.

Me singing weeknd - I saw you crying in a crowded room ....

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Odin13: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

I hate slaves and gays !!! Slaves haba!

Next!
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Odin13:

I hate slaves and gays !!! Slaves haba!

Next!

Those who are planning to queue behind another Fulani in 2023 even after dedicating 20 years plus for a party without having the balls to demand the party ticket should be regarded as number one slaves of the century.

Regarding Gaybriel, we know those who practiced it on this forum. Those who are not sure about their own comments but have to use alternative to revalidate, those who dey switch to their alternative monikers to like and share their own bunkum which can be termed as self servicing...

As una people no get strategy or plans for 2023 , that one no mean say make una people con be saboteurs to others who are interested in the highest Political position in the land.

Life is just too beautiful by that, btw, our advice to you people is to think critically on the type of politics game you would play towards 2023, you can't work against our interest and think things would remain the same.. Ko jor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Odin13: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

Those who are planning to queue behind another Fulani in 2023 even after dedicating 20 years plus for a party without having the balls to demand the party ticket should be regarded as number one slaves of the century.

Regarding Gaybriel, we know those who practiced it on this forum. Those who are not sure about their own comments but have to use alternative to revalidate, those who dey switch to their alternative monikers to like and share their own bunkum which can be termed as self servicing...

As una people no get strategy or plans for 2023 , that one no mean say make una people con be saboteurs to others who are interested in the highest Political position in the land.

Life is just too beautiful by that, btw, our advice to you people is to think critically on the type of politics game you would play towards 2023, you can't work against our interest and think things would remain the same.. Ko jor

Typical Yoruba gibberish

After Yoruba people que behind a dullard Fulani human .. without having balls to face their masters
Why must yoruba people have to wait for their masters to eat before jumping on left over

Yoruba felt igbos Must contest under Pdp ?

Same Yoruba abandoned their party to slave for Hausa Fulani to become President grin
Who does that .. only Yoruba people ..

Hoping that their masters will give them ticket grin. Yoruba

... same Yoruba urchins are shamelessly asking igbos .. act same way yoruba did.. Yoruba people thinking..

Same reasoning that make them pursue OduduwA from the table

Funny enough .. with all the signs .. Yoruba people are already lost in the political equation of Nigeria

Yoruba will wake in 2024 ..

Pride goeth before a huge fall.. Tinubu must contest

Power returns North..

I don’t do ignorance and gays ...

Next!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by OBALOLA55(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

Noted

grin grin
E PAIN AM grin

SEUNMSG WILL AVOID THIS THREAD LIKE PLAGUE cheesy
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Malory: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

Yoruba's are called Omoluwabi for so many reasons.. We have been handling our internal crisis without escalating it since 14BL

Forget about the internet noise, Osinbajo and Tinubu can never contest Apc primary at the same time, ko possible.

If Tinubu is indeed interested, na for Osinbajo to queue behind him and if na Osinbajo that is interested, na for Tinubu to queue behind as well..2 of them same time, ko likely at all

Just like the way Dinubu and Aregbe is currently chopping the game raw abi. Who told the whole world that Dinubu is currently urinating on himself? Is it not Aregbe. I trust Osinbajo to tell the whole world Tinubu's real name,age and origin when the battle line will be drawn

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
Just like the way Dinubu and Aregbe is currently chopping the game raw abi. Who told the whole world that Dinubu is currently urinating on himself? Is it not Aregbe. I trust Osinbajo to tell the whole world Tinubu's real name,age and origin when the battle line will be drawn

We saw how Oshiomole and Obaseki fight went, we all witnessed how Wike and Amaechi fought in the mud, we are witnessing the dramas in Imo state between Okorocha and Uzodinma..

Tinubu and Aregbe acclaimed fight lasted for how many months? When last have you heard anything related to that on the media.

Yoruba's know how to put their house in order.. Whatever that might happened between them is now bygone cos we have important task ahead which requires all Omoluwabi's contribution..
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Malory: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2022
helinues:

We saw how Oshiomole and Obaseki fight went, we all witnessed how Wike and Amaechi fought in the mud, we are witnessing the dramas in Imo state between Okorocha and Uzodinma..

Tinubu and Aregbe acclaimed fight lasted for how many months? When last have you heard anything related to that on the media.

Yoruba's know how to put their house in order.. Whatever that might happened between them is now bygone cos we have important task ahead which requires all Omoluwabi's contribution..

Consolation tears. Osinbajo will make a meal of Tinubu very soon because Tinubu won't agree to step down for him
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by Jamesmusa123: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2022
okefranci:
By Oluwafemi Popoola

The Spokesman to the Nigerian Vice President, Mr Laolu Akande, on Monday, 8th of March, showered praises on his principal, the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, on the occasion of his 65th birthday anniversary, describing him as God-fearing, resilient, filled with the Spirit of God, directed by the Hand of God, hardworking, honest, amiable and clearly, a humble person.”

Speaking in a less than three-minute video which has since gone viral on social media, Akande, a onetime world-beating journalist with a series of awards to his credit, former title editor at the Nigerian Tribune, and the first Nigerian journalist to interview a sitting US President, spoke glowingly of the Vice President, noting that Osinbajo’s leadership was needed at this time to pursue a “Nigerian agenda.”

He lauded the personality of his boss as someone who understands his role as the country’s No 2 man, saying: “Some of us that have worked with him in last six years have come to the firm conclusion that not only does he understand his role as the Vice President, he is committed to delivering on the agenda of this government of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

“I have seen, watching him from very close quarters, that unusual commitment to planning to purpose and uncommon demonstration of loyalty even in tough and at times difficult circumstances, that is why I said that he is a man to follow.”
Describing the Vice President as both a good leader and a good follower, Akande averred that “a great leader has to, first of all, be a good follower and so, having seen closely the elements that shaped and continue to shape the life of the Vice President, I have no doubt in my mind that it is this kind of leadership that is needed at a time like this in this country.

Also, the VP’s Spokesperson reassuring Nigerian of the government’s good intention and commitment to nation-building, said: “The Federal Government has muted its plans to push the Nigerian agenda, the agenda that is inspired by a common purpose to reveal and to bring about the greatness of this country.
Akande said: “I have seen the Vice President working closely with his principal, the President of this country, both of whom are equally committed to that purpose and seeing them working together, pushing this agenda of a progressive country has become a thing of inspiration to many of us, that is why I said regarding him, he is indeed a man to follow.”

Recall that earlier on in celebrating the Vice President’s birthday, several prominent personalities and many Nigerians across the country had taken to the social media to celebrate the VP on his big day with a great potpourri of best wishes and torrents of congratulatory messages poured on the Vice President, while many others solicited his leadership ahead of the 2023 presidential race.

https://thedailyleaks.com/osinbajos-leadership-needed-to-pursue-the-nigeria-agenda-laolu-akande/
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by 184xr: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Noted

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by 184sxss: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by 184sxss: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo’s Leadership Needed To Pursue The Nigeria Agenda — Laolu Akande by KingNom(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Louder please

(1) (Reply)

Unbecoming Of A Ranting Governor Called Wike, Barr. Johnson Izuagbe, Edo PDP You / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Willie Obiano In Lagos Airport / Osinachi's Pastor, Paul Enenche, Breaks His Silence Days After Her Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.