Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) (17485 Views)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerian politicians love their political parties, but don't care about Nigeria and Nigerians. They always are serious in dealing with their selfish politics issues, but play with issues that benefits the people, especially that Senate of crooks. God will judge you evil men.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
kogi has nothing to show off? Stupid point indeed. Fvck hater's, kogi state is better than ur state, if you got the mind mention ur state name. Werey!

Is that how you bark around people in your area, proof your point not barking like a rabies dog.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Solvelink: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Triangles1:

Is that how you bark around people in your area, proof your point not barking like a rabies dog.
you are the one barking in pains here and you know it, tell me ur state and i would prove my point. Onura.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Honor10: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Macphenson:
And what is Tinubu? National leader on paper.

Tinubu must be torment your parents in their dream, that's the only reason why you 5% are obsessed with Tinubu
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
you are the one barking in pains here and you know it, tell me ur state and i would prove my point. Onura.

Kogi is the topic here, is there anything to validate your point in time of development, stop using vulgar languages we are here to learn.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Solvelink: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Triangles1:

Kogi is the topic here, is there anything to validate your point in time of development, stop using vulgar languages we are here to learn.
your state name or don't mention Me again.

Modified; fo.ol continue mentioning me i would nt answer you..
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Triangles1(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Solvelink:
your state name or don't men. Me again.

Don't you ever quote me again if you don't have any meaningful insight.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Ofcourse since na write speech so definitely they've been told what to say
.rubber stand is what all of them is
Zenzu01:
Why do I always feel that this senate president is always told what to say during any event. I wonder if he has ever said his mind concerning any national issue.

Rubber stamp rubbish
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

grin you no well

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is one of the yahoo yahoo governor Akerodolu mentioned
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by olatuns2017: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Simeonee111:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/yahaya-bello-shield-of-apc-in-nigeria-says-senate-president/

Why can't yaya bello invite Lawan or PMB to commission project since 2015

Lawan pls mind your speech
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) by Oscargabriel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Triangles1:
This people should develop their dry state and stop making wave on net like who win world cup.

Dino was also known for this they're more popular than the state they represent with nothing to show of, if you know kogi you will understand my point.
making sense though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Postpones Screening Of Presidential Aspirants Indefinitely / Governor Oyebanji Announces Gabriel Adesoji (AngelGabby) As Media Aide / Doyin Okupe Won't Go to Prison - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.